Page 572 of 585 [ 9351 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575 ... 585  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2023, 9:12 pm

Fairfield wrote:
I genuinely can't do anything right, ever. No one is happy with anything I do or say. I am so ready to just finally hang myself like I've been increasingly thinking about doing. I feel like the only thing I do is upset people and that I am a massive burden that no one wants to be around.

Sweet Pea hugs

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 10:03 am

I need some repairs done on my boiler. They suggest this afternoon; I say that's great as that's the only time I can get off work. Somehow this translates to them sending somebody round this MORNING while I'm out at work, and I bet this will somehow be my own fault.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 7:37 pm

I was just going to bed and i checked my phone and saw i had a message from someone i really didn't want to talk to and i knew i shouldn't have looked at it but i looked at it and it made me angry and anxious and now i can't sleep because of the adrenalin. This year has sucked donkey balls, this Christmas is in the process of sucking donkey balls and i can't currently see how the general donkey ball sucking is going to let up anytime soon. The least the world could do is let me sleep and now i can't even do that.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2023, 10:04 pm

Health insurance, rent, grocery costs skyrocketing. Salary not rising proportionately. My worthless corpse only earns minimum wage. Been applying for other jobs for a longfuck time. A couple interviews and zero offers.

Exhausted all the time. No energy for a side hustle. Plenty of people work two full time jobs. Some of them are in worse health than me, fatter than me, older. Standing jobs. How do they do it?

My sister is selling the house I live in and I have to move out. Don't know how to get an appointment with $29000 income. Plenty of people earn minimum wage. Some of them pay for rent, five children, four week Hawaii vacation, boxing lessons, Uber eats, cars, drug addictions, smoking. How do they do it?

Cold feet

Heater in house barely heats and only heats the hallway

Tattletale tom

Lazy boy Steve

Locked bathrooms at work. Customers keep bothering me to unlock

Work outside in the rain, thunder, hail, lightning

Exhausted all the time

Zero "friends". Dena hasn't answered my email since last year. She doesn't want to be my "friend" anymore ". Cory often does not answer the email. And when he does, he doesn't address my statements. Usually he just tells me to get a better job or gives unsolicited advice. The ghettoass lil dipshits at work are not "friendship material ". Some of them are nice some of the time but the second they correctly or wrongly think you did the slightest thing wrong, it's like "Dr Jekyll and mister Hyde ".

Bowel movements take a long time

Dissociated. Can't pay attention well enough to do some things, like driving

Can't install desktop computer. It's too hard. Must be getting much stupider. It's not brain surgery

Some pedestrians got hit by cars in the parking lot that I work at. Paying attention is sometimes just not good enough

Tripping over potholes

Annoying Alberto

Breasts too large

Customers barking at me for not being physically strong enough to load their garbage

40 never had a relationship before

Zero self actualization

Idiot coworkers

Entitled customers

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 8:27 pm

Found out that they're hiring a new custodian at work by being on my break and seeing the maintenance supervisor showing her around. I'm so f*****g pissed because no one told me anything about them definitively not hiring me, and I found out that it's because I have to have a license. My manager has known that I don't have one the entire time I've worked there and everyone was telling me I don't need one for the position. I got lied to and dicked around for f*****g weeks. I'm livid.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 8:57 pm

I hate condescending people. The odd thing is that it seems like some people who hate being condescended to the most are so guilty themselves. I am guilty myself but I know it's self serving and try to correct course. Everyone anchored in their superior worldview is in need of an earthquake occasionally.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 5:21 pm

How can people be so cruel? I don’t understand.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2024, 3:03 pm

Nothing.

It's just my body.

No, no, not the damn looks.

It's whatever it's inside.

Where??? Likely, everywhere.

No, no. I'm not in pain.

But I'm very, very inconvenienced.

Solve one, two more crops up.

Most of which we're at least a decade old ignored problems.

Ugh. I don't want that kind of damn life -- spent most of my waking life just dealing with this damn body.

More?? Like, dealing with one's own head? Oh, sure. That's even more unreasonable.

Let alone dealing with other people.

Sigh.

Communicate??? As a damn child, we had nothing. So what's the point of telling?

As a teenager? Too busy dealing with the damn head.

As an adult? I have to un-F*** all that.

What, I'm going to waste the majority of my productive life just to undo shite??

What's the point, then?

Oh? There are people worse than me? Oh, I KNOW that. :roll:

No need to tell me that everyone has a f***ing story. I'm already so sick of that.

"I'm so lucky" blah blah blah ~ "You had it easy" blah blah blah ~

And one wonders why I don't complain? Communicate? Well??

No amount of love can solve this shite.

No amount of accommodations can end this shite.

It could've been so easily prevented.

But nuh-uh! I'm born to a world where I have no hand in making it.

Complain because circumstances? SURE!

My feelings are not valid, my thoughts are NOT valid!

Thank you for telling me what I already KNEW this whole fricking time since elementary days.

"OH, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!"

... What am I doing for the past good 20+ years, then??

"TRY HARDER!!"

Uhuh... Sure, sure...

Let's run on empty, or lift heavy with an injury, or pretend that you hadn't been shot in the leg and run a damn marathon. :D

Anyone who cannot cope with that is a SPOOOOIIILLLLEDDDD BRAAAATT~ :P :P :P

Why the F*** am I not taking your advices???

Not that I did not tried, nor is feasible, nor knew what the heck it meant.

Oh, but then again! I seem to operate in BACKWARDS.

Who else who could help but me? :roll:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2024, 3:04 pm

Fairfield wrote:
Found out that they're hiring a new custodian at work by being on my break and seeing the maintenance supervisor showing her around. I'm so f*****g pissed because no one told me anything about them definitively not hiring me, and I found out that it's because I have to have a license. My manager has known that I don't have one the entire time I've worked there and everyone was telling me I don't need one for the position. I got lied to and dicked around for f*****g weeks. I'm livid.

I don't blame you. I'd be pissed too.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2024, 3:07 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
How can people be so cruel? I don’t understand.

I think everyone has the potential to be cruel. It is innate. What i don't understand is people who don't doubt themselves and reflect over their mistakes and don't try to better themselves. These sort of people are the cruelest.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2024, 3:08 pm

I was thinking about extreme levels of cruelty. I understand on an intellectual level but not an emotional one. That might not make sense.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2024, 3:17 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
I was thinking about extreme levels of cruelty. I understand on an intellectual level but not an emotional one. That might not make sense.

I think it might be because people get desentisized to other people's pain, maybe because of over exposure to and normalization of violence.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2024, 3:22 pm

My question was more rhetorical as part of my rant related to a flashback I was having at the time. I understand from an intellectual standpoint.

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2024, 1:17 am

Yesterday the older Cambodian lady I work with was talking to another Cambodian lady in Khmer, and sometimes I hear them mention me by name when they do that. I didn't really mind it, until yesterday when the older lady pointed to my stomach area when she thought I wasn't looking, and obviously made a motion making fun of my weight gain. I don't really want to work with her anymore and I'm anxious about what they've been saying about me. It kind of ruined the last hour or two of work for me and made me self conscious. They did notice that I saw them doing that so they tried to be extra nice to me afterwards, but I just didn't want to talk to them or anything after it and I still don't.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2024, 5:32 am

Fat shaming is a common occurrence you will come across, Fairfield, unfortunately.

I'm not sure if there is a solution to avoiding it, since if you reported such a thing it probably wouldn't be taken seriously and would be dismissed as 'joking' or some such on behalf of the offenders.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2024, 7:14 pm

Fairfield wrote:
Yesterday the older Cambodian lady I work with was talking to another Cambodian lady in Khmer, and sometimes I hear them mention me by name when they do that. I didn't really mind it, until yesterday when the older lady pointed to my stomach area when she thought I wasn't looking, and obviously made a motion making fun of my weight gain. I don't really want to work with her anymore and I'm anxious about what they've been saying about me. It kind of ruined the last hour or two of work for me and made me self conscious. They did notice that I saw them doing that so they tried to be extra nice to me afterwards, but I just didn't want to talk to them or anything after it and I still don't.

Sweet Pea hugs