Depressed! Need someone to talk to!

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Loli-kun
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2010, 2:27 am

Well as it says I'm feeling really down, depressed and lonely. My day was crappy, I need to talk to someone, anyone to help deal with this.

My passions from a common spring.
(Excerpt From "Alone" By E.A. Poe)

TheMinnesotaIceman
Toucan
Toucan

21 Jan 2010, 4:10 am

If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a private message. :)

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2010, 12:01 pm

Agreed. Theres heaps of people here willing to listen to your problems :)

I hope thinks start looking better for you.

Loli-kun
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2010, 12:19 pm

thanks everyone, if you've got an AIM feel free to contact me so I can add you to my buddies list so i can chat that way. My weeks be pretty crappy so far. Yesterday I nearly missed my class, couldn't eat, a friend who was supposed to come over never showed and then to top it all off my dorm had a firedrill at 8:30pm in the freezing cold.

Redd
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2010, 3:18 pm

Wow that all sucks. I hate those kind of days. have them often myself. Its infuriating when people blow you off without at least letting you know they're not gonna show. When it happens to me I feel like they made me waste time that could have been spent accomplishing something else or chilling with someone else had I known they weren't even going to bother following threw with the initial plan. Oh n if you wanna chat just IM me I don't really wanna just message someone else I've never messaged before. I always feel too anxious to start a conversation, even when its via the net, but if another contacts me first I can be quite the chatter box not to say i can't listen as well.

Loli-kun
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2010, 7:46 pm

Redd wrote:
Wow that all sucks. I hate those kind of days. have them often myself. Its infuriating when people blow you off without at least letting you know they're not gonna show. When it happens to me I feel like they made me waste time that could have been spent accomplishing something else or chilling with someone else had I known they weren't even going to bother following threw with the initial plan. Oh n if you wanna chat just IM me I don't really wanna just message someone else I've never messaged before. I always feel too anxious to start a conversation, even when its via the net, but if another contacts me first I can be quite the chatter box not to say i can't listen as well.

OK I might then, yeah those types of days suck! Yeah I'm usually the one who initiates the AIM sessions lol