Did something really f***ed up

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ramle
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 Mar 2015, 7:32 pm

I summoned my dead coven leader and she wasted some guy in my building and committed suicide with his body. I know no one on her believes in magic, but I thought I would spill anyway. I practice black magic seeking an army of demons to get rid of my enemies, but sometimes things go terribly wrong and this time it was on the floor above me.

Read the articles linked from google and read what I believe I caused by summoning an old teacher of mine. I'm used to death and mayhem, but this is like surviving the atom bomb. I know what I did was wrong from the start, but I am driven by my hatred of humanity in ganeral for treating us apsies like s***. Anyway I have to live with what I did and what came out of my ritual altar.

Proof of demonic activity

I know I shouldn't play with this stuff, but hay, no one believes in it anyway. It's Harry Potter *being sarcastic*. It's pretend. Well Guess what Athiests, it is real and it does affect us all. I f***ed up and let something loose that should have been chained in Hell. I summoned a demon and it went on a rampage. I'm also pissed at the athiests on this world for doubting what is real and has proven itself. I am going to make a more detailed document about this event and great mistake in my life. I should have know that my coven leader's soul was something I could not control. I may go insane when I realize what I did and what came out of my sorcery. I may sound insane already, but that is the nature of sorcery. Someone who uses black magic is already insane; the ego has already won.

I believe there is a lesson in this, maybe I have not learned it. Even if you don't believe in magic, it sure believes in you. There is some form of life that exists beyond our human senses and it is something hideously evil. I don't know if anyone can help me on here with the problem I have with a demonic coven leader's soul haunting my place and killing peoplein the building. I don't know how to put her back in Hell or control her and give her purpose.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2015, 10:03 am

Nonsense threads are against the rules.