Where do you go when nobody wants you around?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 9:26 pm

I really thought I was making headway with my family and opening doors for dialogue. Once again it's obvious NOTHING has changed with them, they are still content to break promises, invalidate, change the rules in the middle of the game. My interests are at a standstill and my enterprise is getting c-blocked constantly with the disapproval of my presence and the threats of abandonment hanging over my head, I can't take care of these paying customers in a timely fashion if I have to keep curling up and wondering where my 'real' family is. Never mind I spent this entire week dealing with a throbbing mouth and still dotted 6 or 7 I's and crossed T's. No it's all about the 3 or 4 I missed. As the song says: I've got a strong urge to fly, but nowhere to fly to

Scottinoz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jul 2012, 12:16 am

On my own adventure and live in my caravan doing my own thing but it's costing more to escape from everything these days and sometimes it's good to have company that i enjoy and just have fun only live once :thumright: