Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2024, 3:33 pm

This is the WORSE place to live for an Autism person. I was eating lunch in the kitchen with 3 other people, then more women came over for mothers day, it was tooo much for me, they were making toooooo much noise, I covered my ears, I started to cry. I wanted to leave the table, I wasn't finished eating, i should had left, lunch were corn dogs, grapes, crackers & leftover cold eggs, I didn't eat too much of my breakfast, I should left, I didn't like the corn dogs too much, the corn dogs were beef, beef hot dogs or corndogs tasted too weird to me, I always had turkey hot dogs or veggies corn dogs, I haven't had beef hot dogs & beef corn dogs in around 25 years. Anyway, the person in charge blamed me for crying. She should have known what is VERY HARD for me & the other staff members should have known too, I CANNOT work around how they do things. I can't eat everything they make anymore, then I will starve, I have to drink the water they picked out, I always drink Arrowhead water, this bottle water taste pretty bad. I can buy my own food & Arrowhead water, but I don't have enough money.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2024, 3:02 am

I'm so sorry you are going through this. It seems very difficult. Sending you good wishes.