scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 2060 of 2212 [ 35384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2057, 2058, 2059, 2060, 2061, 2062, 2063 ... 2212  Next

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 10:35 am

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
You KNOW that’s not true!

People are celebrating me possible leaving.

People here are not celebrating in a least.
More like, people here seem to want to get together.

And people would notice you gone.
How do I know? You got at least 4-5 people here trying to 'catch you' whenever you 'fall'.
I won't say who or which, but you know them more than I do. :o

They really don't want you to leave.
The rest just don't want anyone to leave.
These people want this site fixed.

Definitely you're not the only one who had a thought that people wouldn't care, or that though people would celebrate when they leave.

It seems, the current pattern right now around here is that people want to leave, because of the aftermath of getting caught up in a worldwide shouting match.
Obviously some people are overwhelmed enough because of this.

Then everyone notice things are calming down, everyone feels a hint of regret. They all thought they've gone too far.

My own speculation though it's not just WP. This site just got caught up on something bigger, like most humans did...
Something intense and been accumulating for this past year.

It's more than just autism and it's comorbidities.
It's more than the common shortcomings of a vulnerable and easily anxious group of people.

Regardless, even I get caught up on it to some extent -- yet I'd own my personal transgressions and reactions of those times.
A part of me just wants to apologize to some people, but I knew better than that.

The recent craze wave around here just happened to be originated from the US, and it is centered in the US.

Many members here would've want to be away from that chaos in the outside world and the media all around...
Only to find that WP got caught up with it too.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 2:42 pm

I know that many people like you. You have a distorted view about how people view you.

You react when the “Democrats” get on your case. Those people laugh when you react—because you react so extremely.

I used to react extremely. People laughed at that. Then I reacted extremely again. Then they laughed at me again. I entertained my bullies....so they bullied me some more.

The same thing is happening with you. People are bullying you because you entertain them by how you react.

You have to stop the cycle, Sly. You have to realize you’re a full man. Many full people work retail and have no car. You have to stop reacting to the bullies.

I had to learn that.

You have to make the bullies know that you’re smart, and that you’re not affected by what they say. And what they said is probably not true....because they don’t know you.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 3:13 pm

I believe Sly is a solid citizen and a real man.

I hope Sly stays here, and that he realizes that most people here don’t care that much about politics.

Some people like guns; others don’t.

I wish the bullies would stop bullying Sly. And I wish Sly would ignore the bullies when they try to bully him.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 3:21 pm

cberg wrote:

Telling the truth about politics is not bullying.

Most liberals I've seen wish Sly would stop thinking in black & white.

Don't complain about witch hunts while you are spreading dirt about every other member here.

We’ll get thanks I didn’t know I was a racist white supremist nazi. Since you know more then me what I am or what my positions are you should be able to direct me to those organizations.

Truth isn’t whatever you say it is. Leftist aren’t automatically right just cause they want to be.
If leftist say the earth is flat and sky is red thst doesn’t make it truth.
I wish leftist would accept facts and reality.
Know what I’ve never done? I’ve never called people I disagree with nasty names. I don’t call people who disagree with me Marxist genocidial communist. I don’t even call them antifa. I let people decide who they are and fight their polices not them. I do my best to remain in the rules despite wanting to say things that are against the rules.

Dirt! I post what they posted. So how about if they don’t want it aired out they don’t post dirt
Don’t want people being told you called others white supremist don’t make a post calling anyone who disagrees wirh you a white supremist

Aren’t you with the people who say “ well if he didn’t want to be fired he shouldn’t worn that shirt.”

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 3:42 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
7.5. Decided to get into motion more again & work towards getting back into great shape vs slipping into a far too sedentary lifestyle and getting fat. Coupled with a re-commitment to super healthy eating habits I should be lean and swift by sometime this Fall. 8)

sly279 wrote:
-10 I hate racists, especially ones who try to hide it.

:lmao:

Guess you’re no longer a trump supporter nor voting for the racist orange guy anymore, eh?

I thought this was the Haven where people are supposed to be supportive to one another. :?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 3:59 pm

sly279 wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
7.5. Decided to get into motion more again & work towards getting back into great shape vs slipping into a far too sedentary lifestyle and getting fat. Coupled with a re-commitment to super healthy eating habits I should be lean and swift by sometime this Fall. 8)

sly279 wrote:

Guess you’re no longer a trump supporter nor voting for the racist orange guy anymore, eh?

I thought this was the Haven where people are supposed to be supportive to one another. :?

Unless your not left leaning. Let me find where it says thst in the rules. Hmm. Seems it doesn’t.

Thanks for being open minded
That’s said if you defend me you’ll be attacked . Sympathizers to (insert slurs, slandering name calling) are deemed to be just as guilty.

Personally I'm with MC on this, it's the Haven and Goldy's out of line.

Further, you're an anti-choicer, no? Wouldn't it be just as reasonable to assume that you have an even bigger problem with abortion? As long as Trump pretends to be anti-abortion that will continue to be one of the single issues that causes people to support him no matter what (even if he's paid for them in the past).

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 4:06 pm

sly279 wrote:

That’s said if you defend me you’ll be attacked . Sympathizers to (insert slurs, slandering name calling) are deemed to be just as guilty.

I'm very sorry. I haven't posted here in a long time due to the toxicity getting bad. I thought maybe it would stop. Hope you're doing alright regardless.

TuskenR
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jul 2020, 4:10 pm

sly279 wrote:
MissConstrue wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

sly279 wrote:

Unless your not left leaning. Let me find where it says thst in the rules. Hmm. Seems it doesn’t.

maybe just start LARPing

They will be first against the wall when The Furred Reich takes power

Turn into doubts

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 4:22 pm

This is the Haven. I don’t get the point of the previous post.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 4:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

If that’s the only post you have an issue with i dont know what to say.

TuskenR
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jul 2020, 4:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:

I'm being a sympathiser

Turn into doubts

TuskenR
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jul 2020, 4:35 pm

sly279 wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

If that’s the only post you have an issue with i dont know what to say.

It's probably because he doesn't get the humour or the reference.

Then again it could be because I'm new , the old guard get away with a lot more than they should.

Turn into doubts

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 4:51 pm

I thought Tusker was making fun of Sly. I might have misinterpreted the post.

I think Sly has misunderstood me. If he would read every post I posted here, he would know that I like him.

I apologize to Tusker if I misinterpreted his post.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 4:55 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
sly279 wrote:
cberg wrote:

Telling the truth about politics is not bullying.

Most liberals I've seen wish Sly would stop thinking in black & white.

Don't complain about witch hunts while you are spreading dirt about every other member here.

We’ll get thanks I didn’t know I was a racist white supremist nazi. Since you know more then me what I am or what my positions are you should be able to direct me to those organizations.

Truth isn’t whatever you say it is. Leftist aren’t automatically right just cause they want to be.
If leftist say the earth is flat and sky is red thst doesn’t make it truth.
I wish leftist would accept facts and reality.
Know what I’ve never done? I’ve never called people I disagree with nasty names. I don’t call people who disagree with me Marxist genocidial communist. I don’t even call them antifa. I let people decide who they are and fight their polices not them. I do my best to remain in the rules despite wanting to say things that are against the rules.

Dirt! I post what they posted. So how about if they don’t want it aired out they don’t post dirt
Don’t want people being told you called others white supremist don’t make a post calling anyone who disagrees wirh you a white supremist

Aren’t you with the people who say “ well if he didn’t want to be fired he shouldn’t worn that shirt.”

Who's called you a Nazi? You appear to be far-right, but don't seem to espouse explicitly white nationalist rhetoric even if you do often seem prone to placing the interests of whites ahead of those of others. If a poster displays that pattern of behaviour I'm not going to shy away from referring to them as a white supremacist, but not all white supremacists are Klansmen or Nazis and the tendency for people to only admit that one might be a white supremacist if they are a card-carrying member of a white supremacist group ultimately is a way to pretend that white supremacism isn't a problem even though a substantial portion of society tends to never consider the interests of people except for other white people.

Think about how many posters can't encounter a news article on black protests without condemning the cause and the attempt to raise concern, no matter how that protest is held. If a poster is consistently hostile to non-white communities expressing their concerns or advocating for their interests it's hard to not conclude that mindset is fuelled by racist motives.

You don't have to fight my "policies" man, live & let live.

Also just don't default to "winning" when you're only putting words in my mouth. I wanted to be constructive here but you stereotype me & wall me off. Peace.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 5:10 pm

cberg wrote:
You don't have to fight my "policies" man, live & let live.

Also just don't default to "winning" when you're only putting words in my mouth. I wanted to be constructive here but you stereotype me & wall me off. Peace.

Where did I stereotype you?

I'm making no attempt to fight for your policies or place words in your mouth. I'm arguing my own argument thanks.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2020, 5:14 pm

Sorry about the messy quotes, I'm just really tired of Sly typecasting me as a belligerent extreme leftist anarchist. I'm a civil engineering software nut. I like civility & order as much as the next guy, but since I don't vote fascist suddenly I'm a dangerous thought criminal bent on sly's demise or some s**t.

-4. That's lame.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen: