scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1690 of 2212 [ 35380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1687, 1688, 1689, 1690, 1691, 1692, 1693 ... 2212  Next

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2014, 10:40 am

-5 I have to travel.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2014, 12:12 pm

-pretty awful

My landlord called me on my cell yesterday and told me that my dog was barking. I hurried home to settle him, but I fear this is the launch of a campaign to have me relocate Henry. I will have to have my Mom come over to dogsit when I go out now, as I absolutely can't get rid of Henry. He is the only thing keeping tethered to sanity.
Also I got home to find a letter from my previous landlord telling me I owe them $3000 in repairs which is ludicrous. The carpet was a mess when we got there. Anyway they are not going to get it. Not because I won't pay, but because I can't. This past week I went to the food bank for the first time. (That people make such charitable donations to the likes of a screw-up like me is heartwarming.) And I put my name on the city's social housing registry. The waiting list is long so it will be a couple of years before I get a place.
Also I did not even get an interview for a job I have done before. I think, because of my unstable behaviour. I could always do the job, but was hapless socially. But they obviously don't want me back, which really hurts.
So all in all, feeling vulnerable and useless.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2014, 3:54 pm

androbot01 wrote:
-pretty awful

My landlord called me on my cell yesterday and told me that my dog was barking. I hurried home to settle him, but I fear this is the launch of a campaign to have me relocate Henry. I will have to have my Mom come over to dogsit when I go out now, as I absolutely can't get rid of Henry. He is the only thing keeping tethered to sanity.
Also I got home to find a letter from my previous landlord telling me I owe them $3000 in repairs which is ludicrous. The carpet was a mess when we got there. Anyway they are not going to get it. Not because I won't pay, but because I can't. This past week I went to the food bank for the first time. (That people make such charitable donations to the likes of a screw-up like me is heartwarming.) And I put my name on the city's social housing registry. The waiting list is long so it will be a couple of years before I get a place.
Also I did not even get an interview for a job I have done before. I think, because of my unstable behaviour. I could always do the job, but was hapless socially. But they obviously don't want me back, which really hurts.
So all in all, feeling vulnerable and useless.

I am sorry that this is such a lousy time. Your love for Henry and the support of your Mum and the existence of people who care about others - :)

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2014, 4:12 pm

B19 wrote:
I am sorry that this is such a lousy time. Your love for Henry and the support of your Mum and the existence of people who care about others - :)

Yes. Thanks. It's important to keep these things in mind. It's too easy to succumb negative and self-defeating thoughts.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2014, 9:37 pm

Graelwyn wrote:

I feel a bit invisible on this forum now.
Probably because I am an older member and only recently started posting again, but it is a little miserable when you feel yourself to be rejected/overlooked, even on a site for others with the same traits.

Maybe you should post in The unpopular WP members club thread. http://wrongplanet.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=188409

Awilder
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2014, 6:45 pm

+2

We are like the wind,
Wrapped, luminous wind,
We make a road for the spirits to pass over.
For the Spirits to pass over.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 5:57 pm

time to reprioritize

B19
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 6:14 pm

New Year is coming and that is symbolically a good time to reset priorities, I think. Maybe February the 1st is better for some who find that the stress and strain and negative impacts of Christmas hang around for a while and the holiday season isn't much fun for people who are sad or feeling isolated. Take care. Stay in touch.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 7:58 pm

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2014, 9:38 pm

B19 wrote:
New Year is coming and that is symbolically a good time to reset priorities, I think. Maybe February the 1st is better for some who find that the stress and strain and negative impacts of Christmas hang around for a while and the holiday season isn't much fun for people who are sad or feeling isolated. Take care. Stay in touch.

Thanks. The idea of resetting on Chinese New Year feels refreshing, since the holiday chaos will be over and done with. The holidays have been force fed so long I want to hide out in Grinch's cave until January. :evil:

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2014, 8:16 pm

:( :cry:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 3:54 am

korneyinkansas
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Dec 2014, 7:56 am

Good - 8 ... Even though Christmas time can be very stressful.
I am interested in Wrong Planet and its helpful and encouraging ideas.
Thank you all. 8)

B19
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 4:07 pm

Welcome aboard. Yes, Christmas can make stress levels skyrocket for sure. As you will have seen, there are lots of different forums on WP. When your stress levels are high, or you are having a not so good day, may I suggest stay away from the politics board and the love and dating boards! They can get very tense and heated, though the Haven is good for those days. Most of the action goes on at the General Autism forum board.

Ohdannyboy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 Dec 2014, 4:22 pm

6...? I think. I'm moving in a week and this is been a long time goal of mine so I'm happy it's happening but at the same time all this change in my environment is really overwhelming.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 4:41 pm

Pace yourself, make lists, only do one thing at a time, and notice everything you achieve and give yourself a little pat on the back. Wishing you a trouble free relocation. Welcome to WP.