Page 58 of 580 [ 9267 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 580  Next

AppleCat
Toucan
Toucan

22 May 2010, 2:55 pm

I wish my Mum would stop smoking. I know it isn't easy and I'm not pushing her to give up, but I hate seeing her putting that filth inside herself. Still, she's the only one who can make herself stop. I have brought it up with her before but she just says,
"Don't worry, it won't happen to me, etc.", but that's what they all say. I suppose all I can do now is hope that in time she decides to quit and, if she does, I'll give her all the support I can. If not, I just hope nothing happens to her.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2010, 12:11 pm

NO NO NO not her again. She keeps being a cow towards you. For god's sake learn from your mistake man.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2010, 12:16 pm

You're useless in the extreme, acting only when your precious reputation is threatened, and inept at the few things I have witnessed you attempt. I have dealt with your lies to me, and watched you continue to lie to others to cover your own ass. While I strive to remain positive, the less you are involved in my life and the lives of others, the better of each will be. There isn't a place in my world, or the world in general, for your attitude. Get over yourself, get a clue, and GFTO.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2010, 4:16 am

So stressed out, I just don't where to start, I'm sick of having to be behind bars and having to be treated as if I'm still a child, nothing will ever change, I might aswell flipping wear nappies if it makes them feel any better.

Ugh, just fed up of over protective parents.

Arminius
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jun 2010, 10:56 pm

Next week, it will have been a year. Why does it still hurt so much? I can function again, but it still haunts me. I feel so empty, so cold. Keeping bitterness at arm's length is still an ongoing duel. When I felt this way as a kid, I took my sword, went outside, and attacked everything that could withstand it. That was probably a better way to deal with my emotions than the "grownup" method I have since adopted, bottling things up and then beating myself up for thinking like an emo kid.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2010, 8:05 pm

Whenever I sign into MSN on the rare occasions that I really need to talk to someone, none of the people who could help are online.
:x :cry:

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

sufi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2010, 6:41 pm

I am so fricking depressed. I just want to scream 'somebody do something -- stop this' . My kids are in their 30's and they are all acting like they are 10. NO ONE takes responsibility for their own actions and now they have such a tangled mess they will never be able to follow all the threads to the truth. childish manipulative i'll get even games. you people all suck.
On top of that, disrespectful employee who gets mad at me when I ask her to turn down her music. I don't even b***h that it's all heavy metal. How hard is it to understand that if you can hear it in the next room, it is too loud? How hard is that? And hey, boss here....I pay you, remember?? and your pissed at me???

Look for three or more options.
"I'm not too crazy about reality, but it's the only place to get a decent meal.

Skyjester
Raven
Raven

08 Jun 2010, 12:12 am

I'm tired of being ignored. I'm tired of being forgotten. I'm tired of being excluded.

I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of being in pain. I'm tired of being uncertain of the future.

And by future, I mean tomorrow and the day after and the day after that and the next day and so on.

I think this is going to be another long, long, long summer.

Eldanesh
Toucan
Toucan

08 Jun 2010, 8:18 am

Heh, aren't we all tired.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2010, 8:57 am

most wheels are tired

theimperiousdork
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2010, 4:56 am

My brother is so impolite. How dare him shouting at me over the phone, while asking me for money.

Sigh. I've never been close with my any of my siblings. They have been very rude and impolite to me ever since, and have framed me up multiple times.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2010, 8:53 am

i used to like cranberry juice until i saw how they gathered the cranberries.
they tip them into a large pond, and the cranberries float, and all the stalks and stuff sink, so it is a cheap way of cleaning them and purifying them.

they have a boom around them to stop them floating away, and about 10 men all walk in waist deep water to push them through a gap in the boom into a gathering machine.

the water in the pond must touch their anuses and therefore the water must be contaminated with fecal material which must flow past the cranberries.

i wonder whether cranberry workers are required to wipe their bottoms with extreme diligence before they get in the water with the cranberries.

even if they are, i still am affronted by the thought that water that has brushed against the anus's of men has also buffeted the cranberries that are used in my juice.

i have desisted with cranberry juice after i learned that.

NateSean
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Jun 2010, 4:55 pm

I'm getting a little sick of the elitist attitude that goes on in this forum.

I don't care that no one likes the article I wrote. It's my opinion and I stand by what I said.

But then I post something else entirely and I get backlash from some guy who hasn't even been here half a year attacking me directly as opposed to making a remark about my topic.

What a typical NT thing to do, seriously.

Skyjester
Raven
Raven

13 Jun 2010, 10:20 pm

Hi Rant Thread. It's me Skyjester.

It's been.... six days since my last rant.

I'm still tired. Tired of being uncertain. Tired of being overlooked. Tired of being ignored.

I had one small success yesterday. I successfully grilled a steak. It was a little undercooked, but it was edible.

But I was so worn out afterwords that I actually had to lie down for 10 minutes to catch my breath. Thought my chest was going to burst. I think my "potentially enlarged heart" (doctor's words) was the cause.

You know what? I don't really care anymore. I tired. I'm so tired, I can't be bothered to give up anymore.

So I guess I'll shed my three tears of penance and get over myself now.

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2010, 5:02 am

b9 wrote:
i used to like cranberry juice until i saw how they gathered the cranberries.
they tip them into a large pond, and the cranberries float, and all the stalks and stuff sink, so it is a cheap way of cleaning them and purifying them.

they have a boom around them to stop them floating away, and about 10 men all walk in waist deep water to push them through a gap in the boom into a gathering machine.

the water in the pond must touch their anuses and therefore the water must be contaminated with fecal material which must flow past the cranberries.

i wonder whether cranberry workers are required to wipe their bottoms with extreme diligence before they get in the water with the cranberries.

even if they are, i still am affronted by the thought that water that has brushed against the anus's of men has also buffeted the cranberries that are used in my juice.

i have desisted with cranberry juice after i learned that.

Were they not wearing waders like people fish in rivers with? I don't like the idea of drinking cranberry-anus juice either :(

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2010, 11:06 pm

I don't know what sort of things young aspie girls go through, I've never been one and I barely know any personally. I'm gonna bet it tends to suck. What I do know is what the aspie boys go through. It sucks.

When I grew up as an aspie guy around NT guys thay treated me like I was trash - trash that you can just toss around. Think of the stupidest, most mind-numbingly brainless insult you can come up with. That's what I am to their eyes of oh-so-divine judgement.

"You're effeminate!"

Ummm ... what? Are you trying to mind-screw me into a state of confused submission?

"You're gay!"

You're a moron. That's the insult someone uses when they've run out of good ones and haven't a shread of decency. Hey, here's an idea, why don't you back me into a corner with your permafried friends and shout "fag!" at me until the bell rings because I'm a kid who doesn't have enough self-confidence to fight back? That makes you feel real straight doesn't it? While you're at it why don't you annoy me in class? Why don't you throw paper airplanes at me while I'm in the library at lunch reading about things you drugged-up mind no longer has any chance of understanding? Why don't you pronounce my name in that stupid way you do every time you see me in the halls because you know it annoys me? I hope you get prostate cancer. I hope you die in a fire. I hope you get AIDS from an infected needle. I hope you get crucified and castrated. I hope you get a disease from one of those crack whores you find so attractive. I know that you'll rot away in the ground having accomplished nothing because you are capable of nothing except making the lives of well-meaning individuals a living hell. The taechers didn't expell you because they were cowards and liars. You will die and I will laugh. You hog. You ravenous rat. You "gangsta" imbicile. You stain on humanity. You worthless annoyance. You all-consuming void.