Page 209 of 580 [ 9265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212 ... 580  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 8:51 pm

America is basically the land of "get rich or DIE." used to be one could be middle-class here without any special talent, but those days went out with skinny ties.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 12:12 am

auntblabby wrote:
America is basically the land of "get rich or DIE." used to be one could be middle-class here without any special talent, but those days went out with skinny ties.

That seems to be happening everywhere actually.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 12:19 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

That seems to be happening everywhere actually.

but MUCH more rapidly here. we will beat everybody else in the race to the bottom where the banana republics are.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 3:42 am

I HATE taking medication. I just picked up my prescription of potassium citrate last night. I've been anxious about everything for the past 2 weeks (checking account bouncing in 3 figures, no thanks to my stupidity, upcoming kidney surgery, car problems, trying to find part-time work with little luck, etc.). I went to bed at 11:30 last night. I have only been able to get 1/2 hour sleep no thanks to the panic attacks I've been having since 12:30. Potassium citrate has sent my anxiety through the roof.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 4:35 am

Another invitation=convocation, (is this english or just french ?) Why ?
I hate her for wanting to fix me in her judgements.
Really, behind her imposed goodness she's making you in dept, and that happens not only to me,
She asks can I bring you this or that and then refuses the payment, after that she's judgemental and gossiping

She's big fan of the ex and we must always come together,
ok and then we go (again), her husband's even more chaotic than mine and the son schizo, what leads to weird conversation, last time I couldn't stand it, one talking on one side and the other on the other side of my head.
But she's mostly not living with them, but somewhat in denial about that :evil:

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 8:57 am

Grrr, I am cheesed off with selfish people, greedy gits, never having enough, always wanting more, the grass is always greener, no impulse control, trying to fill the black holes inside of themselves with anything and everything, including things that are not theirs, enough is never enough, IS IT?

FlyingSpaceKittie
Raven
Raven

26 Mar 2015, 9:26 am

What's up with the edited swear words? Aren't we all adults? Even if we don't act like adults, lol?

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 11:36 am

FlyingSpaceKittie wrote:
What's up with the edited swear words? Aren't we all adults? Even if we don't act like adults, lol?

No. There are minors on this forum.

FlyingSpaceKittie
Raven
Raven

26 Mar 2015, 11:46 am

Oh yeah I forgot about the adolescent and children's forums. I'll try to keep my swearing to a bare minimum. One more question though even if it's edited they would still know what the word is. Swear words are nothing compared to other obscene stuff minors are exposed to though.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 2:10 pm

as though "minors" are totally inexperienced at profanities themselves. :|

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2015, 6:31 pm

I'm ready to tell one of my roommates to take a long walk off of a short pier. I picked him up from work this afternoon at the SPCA. I told him I had a load of laundry both in the washer and dryer. When he asked what I did with his wash that was in the washer, I told him I put it back in the was basket on top of the dryer. He flipped, and started to curse me out, since those clothes were supposedly exposed to parvo. He started threatening me with buying him a new wardrobe because of it. He now keeps his door locked at all time, so no one will have access to the washer and dryer. Well, if he wants to get nasty, I may have to call the landlord and rescind my permission for him to get with a dog or a cat. I'm going to have to call him anyway, since he just got a notice from the electric company that the power is about to be shut off, just like I got the notice from the sewer authority that the water was going to be shut off. I think it's time to find another place to live.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 8:02 am

Just feel like ranting, to get it all off my chest.

Just been in Tesco, an no matter where I stood, there was always somebody hovering near me, then reaching their arm out right in front of my face to get the item that's directly in front of me. It's not just an odd occasion thing. It's everywhere I stand, every time I'm in any shop. It's just so distracting.

And those bloody self-service tills. I brought three items, and because there were noisy kids running around, I couldn't concentrate on adding up, so I just assumed the three small items shouldn't be more than £5. Then I went to the self-service till, and I scanned the items through, then very hastily put the £5 note in. I stood there like an idiot waiting for the change, but nothing was happening, so I called a member of staff over and she said I needed £1.12 more. See, on those self-service tills it says 'cash due' meaning the amount of money you need to pay, then after you have paid it says 'cash due' meaning the amount of change due, and that sometimes confuses me. Then people wonder why I have attacks of social phobia and don't want to go out. It's because of things like this happening.

And cars piss me off. Cars, cars and more cars. Everywhere. I wish it were the times when fewer people owned a vehicle. And cars never wait for me, but they wait for others, like at a crossing. But me, I'm just an unimportant person that gets ignored I guess.

Oh, and speaking of getting ignored, when it comes to teenagers I don't get ignored. When they are loitering about and I happen to walk by, boys have to try to get my attention by shouting hello but not in a friendly way, and girls have to stare at me and whisper something to each other like they are judging me. f*****g c***s.

Bloody Internet Explorer, you can't type fast because it misses a letter out in every other word. Why? And I am using an updated computer because I am in the library.

The world just pisses me off sometimes. If there are words with a letter missed out, it's stupid Internet Explorer. I can't be bothered to read through it.

invaderhorizongreen
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 8:05 pm

Our dryer is acting up and we can't get anyone to look at it till Tuesday, I need work clothes too.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 8:07 pm

my washing machine is sounding like it is on its last legs. and some rude barking dog gave me a hard time in the supermarket today. :x

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 8:42 pm

I feel mired down by expectations, and I can't tell if they're real or just in my head. I always feel expectations to act/react/respond a certain way, which obviously I'm not. Autism, and an ingrained habit to try to people please make a horrendous mixture.

I want to scream at people to go away. Especially if they do something nice. I don't know the reciprocal dance, and it all gets mucked up.

I prefer no favors, no help, no kindness, and no acknowledgements. They always come weighted with expectation, and I drown. Killing me with kindness. F@$+ my life some days.

Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 3:54 am

Man, I seriously wish I wasn't autistic. Maybe I could tell my mom I love her, or, even f*****g call her once in a while just to ask how she's doing. Maybe I could've won over my ex with good social skills and showed her I'm a good person. Maybe I could tell the girl that I like, that I actually like her (alot.) Maybe I could make friends at work, or, at all. Maybe I could do something with my saturday night other than post in a "rants" thread while shitfaced. Maybe I could make friends at all.. hell, I could do things with my life.

Holy f**k I'd give anything not to be autistic, I've come so far.. I have a full time job and I'm independent but I can't do anything with it because of this god-awful mental illness that I had no choice but to accept at birth. f**k life, f**k genetics, thanks for this awful curse, universe. f**k autism. :|