Page 208 of 579 [ 9253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211 ... 579  Next

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2015, 11:17 pm

There was a bunch of crap I had to do today, but my afternoon nap ended up turning into me sleeping through the rest of the day. I have an exam I have to write early tomorrow morning as well.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2015, 3:42 am

I give up trying to do anything! First off, I have surgery scheduled for April 13 to remove 2 kidney stones from my right kidney. The urologist put me on potassium nitrate. I'm broke. Second, my car needs work, and I'm broke. I just woke up and find my checking account is overdrawn, AGAIN. The funds I had there for my primary care physician ended up being eaten away by some automatic debits I had forgotten all about until earlier this week, when they got deducted from the account. I have people that owe me money, but good luck trying to collect. I had to post-date a check to my church in order to get a gift card for the local grocery store, so I could get gas, as well as groceries. I've been breaking out in a rash, which I couldn't figure out what from until an hour ago, when I find the filler material, which contains fiberglass, was coming out of my comforter. I also just got a bill from the HMO that provides my Medicare, and that's overdue. I don't DARE ask any of my brothers or relatives for money, as I'll catch all sorts of hell for even asking. I could ask my housemates, but I have no idea how I'd pay them back. I'm still waiting to hear back about a part-time computer repair gig I found on Craigslist, although I doubt I'll even get that, since I mentioned my physical and mental disabilities. I also had to purchase a new cell phone and tablet, since 1) the battery died in my iPhone 4s, and the digitizer died on my iPad 2. I ended up signing a 2 and a half year agreement with Sprint, which I didn't want to do, but was the only way I could afford a new iPhone 6 plus and iPad Air 2 (can you say lease agreement?). And to really top it off, the weatherman is calling for MORE F-iNG SNOW!! !! !! !! !! Any wonder I'm a living embodiment of Murphy's Law? And the say Murphy was an optimist? <Sarcasm>RIIIIIIGHT</Sarcasm>

Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Mar 2015, 7:58 pm

My semi-ex girlfriend literally shoved her ass in front of my face while I was sitting down at my desk. I actually have no idea how to feel about this. She had already been acting like a dick around me few days before, but I seriously do not know how to feel about this. I'm not sure it even warrants a response. Literally, the absolute lowest a person could go.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2015, 9:24 pm

Hansgrohe wrote:
My semi-ex girlfriend literally shoved her ass in front of my face while I was sitting down at my desk.

Um maybe she wants sex? Make-up sex? Ex-sex?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2015, 9:27 pm

maybe one should try a rapproachment? :idea:

Hansgrohe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Mar 2015, 5:32 pm

LOL @ the responses.

As for reapproachment... that ain't happening. Not even close. She hates my guts. If she were given the opportunity to cut my balls off, she'd probably do it with pleasure. (Yeah, it's not a normal brand of hatred; take note, she's an extroverted NT)

LyraLuthTinu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2015, 6:04 pm

Hansgrohe wrote:
LOL @ the responses.

As for reapproachment... that ain't happening. Not even close. She hates my guts. If she were given the opportunity to cut my balls off, she'd probably do it with pleasure. (Yeah, it's not a normal brand of hatred; take note, [/b]she's an extroverted NT)[/b]

Emphasis mine

I don't get neurotypical extroverts. I have no ability to figure whether people are saying what they're saying because it's true, or because it's what they think they are supposed to say because of the Unwritten Universally Accepted and Inutuited Rules of Neurotypical Society [TM] OR because of the effect they think it will have on the people they're saying it to. I can't weigh their sincerity. A statement that the speaker believes, a statement that was what they thought I wanted to hear, and a statement calculated to evoke anger or sorrow or guilt or fear or surprise or delight or agreement in me--they all sound the same to me. I weigh the words I hear. Which means that people who don't say what they mean and mean what they say find me an extremely easy target for manipulation.

So why can't people--especially people who know I'm autistic/socially awkward/naive and struggle with this stuff--say what they mean and mean what they say? Like Horton the Elephant?

Official diagnosis: Austism Spectrum Disorder Level One, without learning disability, without speech/language delay; Requiring Support

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 12:44 am

Stupid arguments about money. I had enough of hearing about it.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 12:49 am

why does there always seem to be a daggone fly in the daggone ointment? :|

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2015, 7:31 am

Damn stupid radio, playing love songs, life would be simpler without emotions. There is so music that brings me back to moments in the past, songs that used to make me happy but now all they do is remind me of what was. I'm doing just fine and bam... something unexpected... Waterworks.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 5:47 am

They put a bookcase in my corner.
Where I always sat.
You know, pretending to be a carrot, or whatever.
I have no corner now. I'm lost.
There's not enough room for my chair in this new arrangement.
I don't know whether to point out to someone that I actually needed that space because it's the only place in the room where I feel comfortable, or if I should just shut up and go outside to sit in the gutter and quietly grieve for my lost corner.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 3:37 pm

I have to go get my taxes done before mr. irs man slaps me. :|

LyraLuthTinu
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 8:04 pm

auntblabby wrote:

My question has long been why do I always have to be the one who SEES the fly in the ointment? In every bottle of ointment that comes into my life to make my day smell pretty and sweet--I find a fly in it. . . :(

Official diagnosis: Austism Spectrum Disorder Level One, without learning disability, without speech/language delay; Requiring Support

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 8:13 pm

LyraLuthTinu wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

My question has long been why do I always have to be the one who SEES the fly in the ointment? In every bottle of ointment that comes into my life to make my day smell pretty and sweet--I find a fly in it. . . :(

it would be worse if one was sans sight and discovered the fly in the ointment after using it.

FlyingSpaceKittie
Raven
Raven

25 Mar 2015, 8:34 pm

SO I'M IN JAIL FOR 45 DAYS FOR BASICALLY BEING HOMELESS AND CRASHING AT AN ABANDONED BUILDING CAUSE I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE FREEZING TO DEATH, ALL MY s**t GETS THROE AWAY AND I OWE THEM RESTITUTION AND FINES AND SOCIAL SECURITY FOUND OUT I WAS IN JAIL, MY APPOINTMENT TO GET MY BENEFITS BACK IS MONTH FROM NOW I OWE COURT FINES?! WHAT KIND OF f****d UP s**t IS THAT AND IF I DON'T COME UP WITH MONEY FOR MY PAYMENT PLAN I'M BACK IN JAIL!! !! SO I GET NOTHING UNTIL AT LEAS MY APPOINTMENT DATE A MONTH FROM NOW MY BANK ACCOUNT IS OVERDRAWN SO I'M SO DESPERATE FOR WORK I'LL DEGRADE MYSELF TO GET ENOUGH MONEY JUST TO SURVIVE AND PAY MY COURT FINES THANKS A LOT BRAZOS COUNTY FOR f*****g ME OVER!! !! !!

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2015, 8:49 pm

FlyingSpaceKittie wrote:
SO I'M IN JAIL FOR 45 DAYS FOR BASICALLY BEING HOMELESS AND CRASHING AT AN ABANDONED BUILDING CAUSE I DIDN'T FEEL LIKE FREEZING TO DEATH, ALL MY s**t GETS THROE AWAY AND I OWE THEM RESTITUTION AND FINES AND SOCIAL SECURITY FOUND OUT I WAS IN JAIL, MY APPOINTMENT TO GET MY BENEFITS BACK IS MONTH FROM NOW I OWE COURT FINES?! WHAT KIND OF f****d UP s**t IS THAT AND IF I DON'T COME UP WITH MONEY FOR MY PAYMENT PLAN I'M BACK IN JAIL!! ! ! SO I GET NOTHING UNTIL AT LEAS MY APPOINTMENT DATE A MONTH FROM NOW MY BANK ACCOUNT IS OVERDRAWN SO I'M SO DESPERATE FOR WORK I'LL DEGRADE MYSELF TO GET ENOUGH MONEY JUST TO SURVIVE AND PAY MY COURT FINES THANKS A LOT BRAZOS COUNTY FOR f*****g ME OVER!! ! ! ! !

It disgusts me how poorly society treats the homeless. In most places, it's basically illegal for someone to sleep anywhere other than in a private dwelling, and the homeless don't really have access to that. I say end the bans on homelessness, establish more shelters, do MORE to help these people so that they can live.

We live in such a f****d up world. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer, and somehow, people keep pumping babies out, exacerbating the situation.