Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 1:18 am

not to f*****g smash my head in against a wall at work tomorrow I have nothing no one left to talk to anymore no one understands or cares

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Closet_Genius
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

14 Sep 2016, 1:33 am

You're doing better than I am. You have a job. My wife kicked me out with nothing but the clothes on my back. I have no job, none of my tools (which I use to make money), no phone, and no car. I spent 2 weeks on the streets before someone let me crash on their loveseat. I'm only eating about once every 2 days. All of my friends act like I'm annoying them when I try to vent about it. I got repeated threatening and hateful messages on fb from her family. And my wife just messaged me the other day saying she was filing for a divorce and blocked me.

Now I'm using all the positive social experiences I've had over the years to help people on here better understand what's going on around them and how to blend in.

You have to change your own mindset and find something constructive to do that you enjoy :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 8:56 am

^^ It's almost like you've hit "rock bottom" and you know the only way is "up."

Closet_Genius

14 Sep 2016, 2:18 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
^^ It's almost like you've hit "rock bottom" and you know the only way is "up."

Yep. And it's extremely important that I stay positive and find distractionts to keep me from obsessing over my situation.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 7:24 pm

Closet_Genius wrote:
You're doing better than I am. You have a job. My wife kicked me out with nothing but the clothes on my back. I have no job, none of my tools (which I use to make money), no phone, and no car. I spent 2 weeks on the streets before someone let me crash on their loveseat. I'm only eating about once every 2 days. All of my friends act like I'm annoying them when I try to vent about it. I got repeated threatening and hateful messages on fb from her family. And my wife just messaged me the other day saying she was filing for a divorce and blocked me.

Now I'm using all the positive social experiences I've had over the years to help people on here better understand what's going on around them and how to blend in.

You have to change your own mindset and find something constructive to do that you enjoy :D

What a s**t pile. I thought I had it bad... its bad but not that bad I guess... good luck man.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2016, 7:25 pm

Sounds like about where I am in life. What do you need to talk about? you're in a good place for that...

Closet_Genius

15 Sep 2016, 2:46 am

beakybird wrote:
Closet_Genius wrote:

What a s**t pile. I thought I had it bad... its bad but not that bad I guess... good luck man.

It can always be worse. You just have to worry about yourself and dig yourself out of the hole your in. Rely on the people that support you and tell all the others to kick rocks.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2016, 8:19 pm

Closet_Genius wrote:
beakybird wrote:
Closet_Genius wrote:

It can always be worse. You just have to worry about yourself and dig yourself out of the hole your in. Rely on the people that support you and tell all the others to kick rocks.

I hear you man, and I am trying. I saw you seem to be like me in the area of really needing a woman around. And I just got left after 12 years for reasons I still can't completely comprehend and she's moving to another state with some guy with brain damage that she never met... BRAIN DAMAGE... talk about a f*****g kick in the cock... THATS what I get left for?? Are you joking???? So you can imagine where my head is at. Got like zero friends too which makes matters worse just sitting around now in my parent spare bedroom at 38, abandoned, lost, alone and no direction at all, no ability to move out really, so little chance of finding new women, so I'm pretty f'd...

But you're right... it could be worse. Im trying to focus on that fact.