What's the point of talking if no one on here wants to talk?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2023, 2:51 pm

Sometimes I wonder if what I am writing on here is helpful for me if no one is willing to engage in conversation with me when I want answers for something I'm struggling with. It just makes me feel I've got no where else to turn to. I feel unable to want to get a diary or a journal to write my thoughts down.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2023, 3:41 pm

I understand your frustration. I think sometimes people don't know what they can say or how to help. I know that's how it is for me. I'm not sure how to help.

The forum has also not been very active lately. There aren't as many people around to reply to posts as there once were.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2023, 7:34 pm

some other forums more active than wrong planet.

it could be what you are posting about. you could try changing your writing style.

but there is something wrong with everything.

besides, what if someone on Wrong Planet did want to talk, then what? What would be the "point" of that? Two parties go skipping off into the sunset holding hands? :mrgreen:

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2023, 3:42 am

I reply to a lot of your threads, and I've PM'd you. Some of your threads are repeated so maybe it's best to bump some of your previous threads rather than starting a new on the same topic.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2023, 7:19 pm

I’m having a very hard time too. I feel sad when no one reply to my post, cuz I have no where to turn, I can talk to my cat, but she can’t talk the way humans can. I feel soooooo alone, even with family & some friends, I still feel alone, cuz they don’t understand, they don’t care to learn, once, my grandmother told me that she will learn about Aspergers, she lied to me, she told me that she’s too old to learn. And I need help with cleaning my apartment, taking out my trash & I need help with my laundry, I used to do stuff for me, now I can’t, I feel soooo helpless, useless & no good. Now a days I feel sooo overwhelmed, having alot more anxiety & feeling like I can’t breathe.