Page 6 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

kx250rider
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

02 Sep 2010, 3:25 pm

I got some work done on my shoulder tattoo (my only one besides wedding band)... I had the artist overlay the image with a puzzle grid, and it has the Aspie/Autism missing piece :P . It only took about an hour, and it's fully healed now. Had it done about 4 weeks ago, and the original tattoo is 2 years old. (explained in my original post earlier in the thread; before the overlay was done).

Charles

[img][img]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/kx250racer/th_TattooOverlay.jpg[/img][/img]

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2010, 11:30 pm

kx250rider wrote:
I got some work done on my shoulder tattoo (my only one besides wedding band)... I had the artist overlay the image with a puzzle grid, and it has the Aspie/Autism missing piece :P . It only took about an hour, and it's fully healed now. Had it done about 4 weeks ago, and the original tattoo is 2 years old. (explained in my original post earlier in the thread; before the overlay was done).

Charles

[img][img]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m174/kx250racer/th_TattooOverlay.jpg[/img][/img]

wow that puzzle overlay looks so cool!

Quartz11
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 7:00 am

I'll probably be in the minority here, but I have nothing. Nor do I really desire getting anything.

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 8:46 am

No tattoos on me but I do admire some of the artwork on some people but pretty bad on others like they did it themselves in the bathroom.

And oh! check your spelling. You would not want to finish up like this guy

Believing in a God did not help him.

I was also told of a guy from Manchester who tattooed "SLIVED DER" on his forehead (in red of course) , but his big mistake was doing it himself in the bathroom mirror and it never occurred to him that mirrors reverse everything because he was a Manchester United supporter and he really meant RED DEVILS. Oops!!

kx250rider
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

04 Sep 2010, 10:47 am

hyperlexian wrote:
wow that puzzle overlay looks so cool!

Thank you!

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2010, 10:49 am

Quartz11 wrote:
I'll probably be in the minority here, but I have nothing. Nor do I really desire getting anything.
only a minority in this thread. i think people who do have tattoos or piercings (aside from one standard set of earrings i think) are in the minority amongst aspies.

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 7:32 am

This is what this Manchester United guy's tattoo may have looked like when he did it himself in the mirror on his forehead.

It was meant to be Red Devils. At least that is what it read in the mirror

Last edited by paulsinnerchild on 05 Sep 2010, 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 7:45 am

paulsinnerchild wrote:
This is what this Manchester United guy's tattoo may have looked like it he did it himself in the mirror on his forehead.

That would be pretty awesome, but I would rather draw that with pen than I would do with a tattoo.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 7:49 am

The most common things that a person does with a tattoo is have a lovers name.
Soon as they break up, they go through this thing which worse than the actually tattoo itself and could take a couple of sessions.

I wouldn't consider doing it unless it has been going well for a very long time.

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 8:13 am

superboyian wrote:
paulsinnerchild wrote:
This is what this Manchester United guy's tattoo may have looked like it he did it himself in the mirror on his forehead.

That would be pretty awesome, but I would rather draw that with pen than I would do with a tattoo.

It could be worse because he have been an Arsenal supporter who did it the right way around but made the letters too big and they could not fit and it read ARSE...

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 8:22 am

kx250rider wrote:

Charles

I wonder if this guy "The Inigma" from a travelling freak show is an aspie with all those puzzle pieces.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2010, 12:02 pm

superboyian wrote:
The most common things that a person does with a tattoo is have a lovers name.
Soon as they break up, they go through this thing which worse than the actually tattoo itself and could take a couple of sessions.

I wouldn't consider doing it unless it has been going well for a very long time.
i see a girl and guy on my bus all the time. the girl looks to be no more than 16 - 17, and her boyfriend looks to be about 20 or so. he is WAY more 'into' her than she is 'into' him... in fact he looks sort of clingy with her, at least on the bus.

anyways, he has her name in gigantic black letters running down his forearm: TAYLOR (i assume it is her name lol). it is thickly inked - the penstroke of each letter is at least 1/2 inch to an inch wide.

the guy seems to be making a really strong statement with that tattoo, but i dunno if it is getting through to her...

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 6:53 pm

This one is making a really strong statement

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 6:59 pm

paulsinnerchild wrote:

oh noooooooooooo!! !! !! ! what if she rejects him????

paulsinnerchild
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 7:06 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
paulsinnerchild wrote:

It seemed to work: here
Quote:
Smitten Alex Jennings didn't go down on one knee to pop the question to his girlfriend.
Instead, he was etching to do it differently - and so he had the proposal TATTOOED across his shoulders.
Luckily for Alex, 28, the romantic £145 body art worked and a delighted Caroline Summers said Yes.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2010, 7:09 pm

paulsinnerchild wrote:
hyperlexian wrote:
paulsinnerchild wrote:

It seemed to work: here
Quote:
Smitten Alex Jennings didn't go down on one knee to pop the question to his girlfriend.
Instead, he was etching to do it differently - and so he had the proposal TATTOOED across his shoulders.
Luckily for Alex, 28, the romantic £145 body art worked and a delighted Caroline Summers said Yes.
insanity! it reminds me of the proposals on the big screens at ball games. it just has so much potential to go so very wrong!