What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 230 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 1:49 am

^^^
thanx :) wish I could figure it out, though. :scratch:

wozeree
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 4:32 pm

I think the robot and the women were stand ins for "NTs," or just society that you feel estranged and distrustful of.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 4:48 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt a strange dream of water-skiing and being distracted by a woman in a boat staring at me with huge eyes, which made me fall into the water. next thing I knew I was in a forest, and these two Nordic-appearing farmer types [one of 'em was me, I was watching me from about 10 feet away] wearing European farming clothes were facing off against one another in some kind of duel but with no guns, sorta like they were gonna wrestle greek-style, when one of them stepped on a hidden sinkhole and his leg sank about a foot into the earth, that seemed to have broken something inside of him when it became apparent that he was not human but android, and he started deteriorating right before my eyes, his skin started cracking and sloughing off, steam came off of him as he was overheating, his eyes fogged up and distressed electromechanical sounds emanated from his body, and an ominous rising whine reminiscent of a photo hot shoe flash unit got louder and louder. the other farmer [me] was frightened and ducked behind a tree before the android exploded with a BOOM! and scattered shrapnel all about. I came out from hiding and said "PHEW!" but something caught my eye and i turned around and saw one of the android's eyeballs sitting in the dirt staring at me in the same way as that woman's eye stared at me! my frame of reference left me at that point and I was watching the farmer run away in fright. then I awoke. strange, no?

You must be hangin' with my crazy buddy who collectes DVDs of violent special effects movies ( which generally involve both humans, and androids, being exploded, or dismembered).

Hmmm...

Eye balls, points of view, you watching yourself from outside,... 'points of view' seems to be the theme.
Couldnt say what it all means.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 5:00 pm

wozeree wrote:
I think the robot and the women were stand ins for "NTs," or just society that you feel estranged and distrustful of.

Hmmmmm..... :chin:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2015, 5:03 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
You must be hangin' with my crazy buddy who collectes DVDs of violent special effects movies ( which generally involve both humans, and androids, being exploded, or dismembered). Hmmm...Eye balls, points of view, you watching yourself from outside,... 'points of view' seems to be the theme. Couldnt say what it all means.

in any case I'm glad it wasn't like "un chien andalou" with the sliced eyeball. :o

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 5:23 am

Last night I dreamt I was in some kind of austere, shared accomodation with several other people. I was looking through the cupboards in search of food. I find an open packet of Rice Bubbles and shove a handful of it into my mouth. It tastes awful. Someone says casually, "You know the mice have been nesting in that, right?" I spit it out.

I'm running down concrete stairs that seem to go right to the centre of the earth. At the end there's a toilet, out in the open on a concrete pad. I lift the lid and find it's brimming with s**t. The smell is awful. I vomit on top of the s**t, then close the lid, squishing it down the sides. I sit on the steps. A woman comes down and tells me the other toilet is clogged too and she reported it but nothing gets done.

The accomodation (a depressing grey building) is surrounded by a moat. It looks like someone has started building a bridge across but there's a gap of about 3 feet at the end. I could jump that distance but someone has erected a hazard sign on the other side so there's nowhere to land. As I'm checking this out, a boat appears that looks like it came straight out of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The guy in the boat tells me to get in. The boat works by pedal power. We pedal along the canal until we pass under a massive, dark grey building. There's a lot of heavy duty, hydraulic machinery lining the walls. We come to a booth and part of the machine unfolds itself from the wall and forms a kind of docking bay around us. A window opens in the booth. "Code?" The attendant asks. My companion rattles off a string of letters. "That's a lot of T's," the guy in the booth says. Then he says, "Correct." A light flashes and a siren sounds and it's like someone opens a trapdoor underneath the boat. I'm suddenly weightless and falling, with water crashing on all sides.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 7:33 am

auntblabby wrote:
wozeree wrote:

Might have something to do with society judging you. And/or you having to judge yourself in response to conform. Maybe.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 2:15 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
wozeree wrote:

Might have something to do with society judging you. And/or you having to judge yourself in response to conform. Maybe.

sometimes I just wanna blow up and be done with it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2015, 2:28 pm

Raleigh wrote:
Last night I dreamt I was in some kind of austere, shared accomodation with several other people. I was looking through the cupboards in search of food. I find an open packet of Rice Bubbles and shove a handful of it into my mouth. It tastes awful. Someone says casually, "You know the mice have been nesting in that, right?" I spit it out. I'm running down concrete stairs that seem to go right to the centre of the earth. At the end there's a toilet, out in the open on a concrete pad. I lift the lid and find it's brimming with s**t. The smell is awful. I vomit on top of the s**t, then close the lid, squishing it down the sides. I sit on the steps. A woman comes down and tells me the other toilet is clogged too and she reported it but nothing gets done. The accomodation (a depressing grey building) is surrounded by a moat. It looks like someone has started building a bridge across but there's a gap of about 3 feet at the end. I could jump that distance but someone has erected a hazard sign on the other side so there's nowhere to land. As I'm checking this out, a boat appears that looks like it came straight out of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The guy in the boat tells me to get in. The boat works by pedal power. We pedal along the canal until we pass under a massive, dark grey building. There's a lot of heavy duty, hydraulic machinery lining the walls. We come to a booth and part of the machine unfolds itself from the wall and forms a kind of docking bay around us. A window opens in the booth. "Code?" The attendant asks. My companion rattles off a string of letters. "That's a lot of T's," the guy in the booth says. Then he says, "Correct." A light flashes and a siren sounds and it's like someone opens a trapdoor underneath the boat. I'm suddenly weightless and falling, with water crashing on all sides.

I LIKE that dream! :thumright: it reminds me of a shat dream I had a while back where I was trapped in a dirty lavatory with flooding toilets and the stinky gassy sewage rising up to my nostrils and turds getting into my hair and all. the meaning of that dream was "don't let little shat get to you, cat." IOW I was letting niggling little life irritations get the best of me and I needed to stop that. anyways-
To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you.
To see a toilet in your dream symbolizes a release of emotions. You need to get rid of something in your life that is useless. To see a clogged toilet in your dream suggests that you are holding and keeping your feelings to yourself. Your emotions have been pent up too long and you need to let go of the negative feelings. To see an overflowing or flooded toilet in your dream denotes your desires to fully express your emotions.
To see or come in contact with feces signifies darker aspects of yourself that you feel ashamed of and which you believe to be undesirable. You need to acknowledge and express these feelings, even though it may be shameful. Release the negativity in your life. Alternatively, it may also refer to someone who is anal retentive. To dream that you are unable to dispose of the feces suggests that you are unwilling to let go of your emotions. You have a tendency to hold in and keep your feelings to yourself. According to Freud, feces is related to possession, pride, shame, money/financial matters, or aggressive acts. So to dream about a pile of feces symbolizes your anxiety over money matters and financial security.

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 11:20 am

I was on a camping trip at night by myself. The sky had a strange purple tone and the stars were much more colorful than they should be (there were green stars, blue stars, pink stars, red stars and probably a few other colors). However, the lighting was strong enough that I did not need a flashlight to see.

Anyway, as I found my way among the river and the tracks around it, I realized that I had not brought anything to sleep on (not even a blanket). Fortunately, someone appeared and told me that they had blankets in their backpack, so we could camp together. Against my better judgement, I accepted the offer of a complete stranger (I could not even see the person: I am not sure if it was a man, woman or even human) and we continued to walk down the river. Then I woke up before we could find a place to sleep.

Despite how it may look, there was nothing creepy about the dream, by the way. The thought that a stranger in the woods could be dangerous never ocurred to me while I was dreaming. It was just weird and too convenient to be true.

Sorry for this terrible joke, by the way.

Sanctus
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 11:29 am

I had a strange, but kinda cool dream again tonight.

First a little segment, only thing I remember is that it had something to do with Babylon 5, my favourite Sci Fi show. One of the main characters - Sinclair, if anybody here's a fan - was frozen and put into cryo. Which is not something that happens to him in the show.

But then, the 'main dream'. I was in some kind of medieval setting - a tavern with several sleeping rooms, it seems. At some times in the dream it seemed to be real, but sometimes it was some kind of LARP-style reenactment. I was one of the guests. I had two rings on my left hand, and one of them had some circle-shaped symbols on it. I remember I showed it to somebody and said it was a 'templar' ring. When I took it off and put it back on again, it somehow played beautiful choral music. Then I was in my room and people kept coming in and telling me I had to pay gold for something - taxes, or as a donation? - but I absolutely didn't want to pay and kept sending them away. More and more people came, wanting gold, and I became more and more agressive, physically throwing them out again and again. I thought to myself 'they think I'm being mean, but that's just the way my character is like. I'm just playing my role'.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 5:08 pm

I dreamt one of my male co-workers came to work dressed as a woman. He was wearing a blue evening dress, a curly dark brown wig, silver strappy high heels and full make-up. He was actually quite convincing as a woman, although his dress was quite impractical for his duties. I looked down at his feet (with red painted toenails) and they were tiny - like half the size of mine.

I'm with my son in the kitchen and he's telling me he took my calculator to school and someone stole it. I get unreasonably angry. I make fists and start punching the wall, then I'm banging my head violently on the bench top as my son watches.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 6:51 pm

:o 8O

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 7:05 pm

8O

KaylamiYarne
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 May 2015, 7:14 pm

Raleigh wrote:
I dreamt one of my male co-workers came to work dressed as a woman. He was wearing a blue evening dress, a curly dark brown wig, silver strappy high heels and full make-up. He was actually quite convincing as a woman, although his dress was quite impractical for his duties. I looked down at his feet (with red painted toenails) and they were tiny - like half the size of mine.

I'm with my son in the kitchen and he's telling me he took my calculator to school and someone stole it. I get unreasonably angry. I make fists and start punching the wall, then I'm banging my head violently on the bench top as my son watches.

That's hilarious XD

I had this dream this morning (I was taking a nap) that I was at an old friend's house, and I was outside trying to avoid being seen because I didn't want to talk to anyone I used to know, and this hologram ad came on beneath the trees and it was an advertisement about Beano for dinosaurs (they didn't say Beano but it was the exact same stuff, it was a gas preventative) and in the ad the dinosaurs were eating broccoli and then holding their bellies and groaning, and they looked a bit like vegetarian T-rexes, and the voice-over to the ad came on and it said "don't deprive your dinosaurs of vegetables just because they cant digest them, by this OTC medicine today"
and there was techno background music that sounded like Die Antwoord (and I hate her lol)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2015, 7:17 pm

^^^
that was a pricelessly funny scene with the veggie dinos using beano :lmao: