Page 944 of 2603 [ 41648 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 941, 942, 943, 944, 945, 946, 947 ... 2603  Next

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 2:45 pm

Johnny Cash

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 3:35 pm

I'm being a good girl and I won't complain and only cry alone.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 3:39 pm

My mom brought home delicious food. I can't wait for all of this yummy Chinese food and Mongolian beef.

By the way I have some Mongolian heritage. Not a lot but enough to where my Mom has told me. I still don't think I qualify as biracial.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

ChangelingGirl
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 4:10 pm

I just visited a Dutch autism forum, only to find out I had been IP-banned permanently. Turned out I was using the institution Wifi and probably someone else using that IP had been banned, because when I logged on through a mobile connection, I was fine. I was removed from another autism forum (for having lost my official diagnosis), so I panicked a bit, thinking someone had complained that a "faker" was on there.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 4:38 pm

I know what a Meeligan is now! :D

They are spider-like creatures, and they have big tongues to lick... somethin' (:shrug:) off of trees.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 4:51 pm

^
But then how can Meeligan legs be scrumptious? 8O
They're insects! :eew:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 4:59 pm

I am trying so hard, and for what?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

michael517
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 5:05 pm

I keep on adding stuff to any conversation or written post that doesn't apply. Typical Aspie stupid mistake. Or the "young professor" thing, only, I'm not young anymore. Sigh.

Hope your day goes better, fellow ASDers.

I need to change that Avatar, the joke is over.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 5:10 pm

I am a hungry kitty. Mew.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 5:32 pm

I recall one time back in high school gym class one of the kids from special ed (can't remember how I came to the conclusion of that, maybe I overheard someone saying he was in special ed) was lumped in with the rest of us, and from a bit of observation from a distance I couldn't help but note that he had a few of the same mannerisms that I did. Sometimes I wonder if that was life trying to tell me something back then (and maybe still trying to now), or if it was nothing but simple happenstance.

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 7:50 pm

My dad was larking around earlier on and demonstrated his 'impression' of John Christie (serial killer) to my mum, our cat Bella took one look at him from her seat and bolted behind the curtain.

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 11:00 pm

I keep wandering around hoping to find what I'm missing -- that intangible piece of the puzzle. Problem is that I'm not actually taking the steps I should be and talking to the people that could actually give me the answers I seek, and every time I even attempt to look into it something halts me and has me quickly doubling back. It's as if there's some line there I should not be crossing. I recall the conversation I had with the one friend I turned to about all of this and she said that everyone she had come across she noted a distinct difference from "normal" people and it was like that with others towards her, and it was not a vibe she got from me, so maybe that alone should suffice, but I don't know and at this point I just sound like a broken record.

crystaltermination wrote:
My dad was larking around earlier on and demonstrated his 'impression' of John Christie (serial killer) to my mum, our cat Bella took one look at him from her seat and bolted behind the curtain.
That sounds too cute.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 1:29 am

SentientPotato wrote:
I recall one time back in high school gym class one of the kids from special ed (can't remember how I came to the conclusion of that, maybe I overheard someone saying he was in special ed) was lumped in with the rest of us, and from a bit of observation from a distance I couldn't help but note that he had a few of the same mannerisms that I did. Sometimes I wonder if that was life trying to tell me something back then (and maybe still trying to now), or if it was nothing but simple happenstance.

i think it was merely the result of whoever assigns students to classes just wanting to get his job done.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 7:00 am

SentientPotato wrote:
I keep wandering around hoping to find what I'm missing -- that intangible piece of the puzzle. Problem is that I'm not actually taking the steps I should be and talking to the people that could actually give me the answers I seek, and every time I even attempt to look into it something halts me and has me quickly doubling back. It's as if there's some line there I should not be crossing. I recall the conversation I had with the one friend I turned to about all of this and she said that everyone she had come across she noted a distinct difference from "normal" people and it was like that with others towards her, and it was not a vibe she got from me, so maybe that alone should suffice, but I don't know and at this point I just sound like a broken record.

I don't understand what you're getting at.

Hippygoth
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Mar 2017, 7:28 am

Gaaaaahhhhh!! !! !! Why all of these constant problems over something which should be simple!

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 8:26 am

My early stories were kind of disturbing. 8O