What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 490 of 499 [ 7973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 487, 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493 ... 499  Next

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2023, 4:28 pm

I had a dream that there was an 85 year old woman with dementia in my bed when I woke up.

Worse than that, I had been sleeping on top of her and had squashed her. She was vacant & smiling and I was convinced someone had put her in my bed to play a prank on me.

I felt unclean and had a shower and couldn't shake the idea that I'd been in bed with an 85 year old woman.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2023, 5:26 am

i dreamt i was in an auditorium outside of a hospital or large medical clinic, i was seated at a long white table with another WP member who had her hair dyed red. people were entering this auditorium, speaking with a discharge official who checked their paperwork before they exited the auditorium. nobody visited our table.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 Aug 2023, 4:36 pm

dreamt i was with my late mother and sister in a VA hospital hospice wing with my late father. for some reason the dark wooden floor was wet in large spots. my mom was speaking to us through a window in another room next to a hallway. they were as i last saw them before their respective deaths. the image of my late father was obscured by abundant and bulky view-blocking medical equipment all around his patient bed.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2023, 3:20 pm

I had a dream, in which I got kidnapped by Vincent Mallard from the Coming Home French movie - he forced me to be his lover and to clean his house :lol: A very realistic dream. It's one of those dreams I have every now and then.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2023, 4:19 pm

i dreamt i was riding on the back seat of some kind of large motor scooter, an old-fashioned model with the engine pushing in the back under the back seat i was sitting on. it was putt-putting down the road up this alley and down this street, my late dad was driving up front with a purring black cat holding on for dear life across its chest and right shoulder. every time we'd come to a stop the cat would get off, make a beeline for the engine compartment [which was open to help keep the engine cool] and start batting at the spark plug wires, which i warned my dad he shouldn't let his cat do that, and he poo-poo'ed my concerns saying "he won't hurt anything important."

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2023, 5:02 pm

Today somehow ended.

Weirdest hallucination ever.

Winters Gate
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2023, 10:36 pm

i dreamt that the skin on my hand started to rot turning green molding and flaking away. so i went searching for a cure.

when i woke up i had been laying on my hand and it was numb.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2023, 12:44 am

that dream was an alarm message from your unconscious mind telling you to shift positions in your bed.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2023, 12:15 pm

Had a weird dream...that even after all these years that i had a very serious acting fiancee .. That it was apparent that , in my dream I was gonna get married, do stuff that married people do..set up house . Have a marriage ceremony . And everything , Was Soo happy . Then as the date got closer. While listening to him talking about this other woman. That he seemed interested in .And was in the past , and some how did not work out together.
And it was described as a individual interest he had at that time .It was so nice with him,got roses for a b day,
and sent small gifts occassionally .. I was all excited .. seemed like I was the one for him...then like some dreams do, they can turn on a dime, I guess at least in dreams? .... Then saw some things he had written Very late one night
while he was not around .All very etherical..He was seemingly in Love with this other earlier woman he had met
online, "And he had planned to make her , his spouse" ...(Then I woke up) Seemly innocent but in the dream Was So committed to him that he was about to get into my most personal life . Perhaps glad it was only a dream 8O
Did nt have much in the dream but was gonna give it all to him. Sorry it did not have more weirdness, but I don't very often at all get to have a dream, but never had one like this before . :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2023, 12:45 pm

I dreamt that I lived my whole life thinking I was someone, but I was never that person.
My insides started dictating thoughts to me, like some crazed schizophrenic.
I split in two and God came out and asked me what the f**k I've been doing all my life.
I had no answers so I stepped out of my body and walked away.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2023, 4:43 pm

i dreamt i was in a dormitory of some sort, i was naked. it was night time. nobody noticed my nakedness too much. i sat down on a couch in my room in the darkness and noticed an overhead hanging lamp off to my right start making subtle sparkling in different colors, like little stars. all of a sudden, down from the lamp oozed a succubus, blonde, wearing a blue satin space suit. she landed on the floor, stood up, musta been about 3 feet tall. she waved me over with her hands wordlessly, to make space for her on the couch, and i did, she sat down and we held hands. the door to my room opened and this lady walked in and saw us, me and succubus, reacted with shock, then another dorm resident followed her into the room and together they opened up a wall locker to retrieve the man's things as he had moved to another room a while ago. the lady mentioned in passing to the man, to be on the lookout for "spectral caregivers" that dropped down out of overhanging lamps after a spectral presentation.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2023, 5:11 pm

Raleigh wrote:
I dreamt that I lived my whole life thinking I was someone, but I was never that person.
My insides started dictating thoughts to me, like some crazed schizophrenic.
I split in two and God came out and asked me what the f**k I've been doing all my life.
I had no answers so I stepped out of my body and walked away.

Whoa - That's COOL.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2023, 11:26 am

I had a dream in which I was the owner of a cute bassethound I was holding in my arms but... my dog fell out of my arms and his head got hit on the ground and he died 8O

Btw, I'm trying to get LD's now to contact in my dreams my aunt who died recently :D

markitzero
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2023, 2:00 pm

Keep in mind of this when I dream I also dream color like if my eyes are actually seeing and can feel, hear, etc. I can also sometimes lucid dream also. Also can remember my dreams sometimes.

The weirdest dream I had that has stuck with me is this, dreams like these I have had somewhat in the past but I know it is craziness of my dream state so I don't wake up in terror I am like wow that was crazy and go back to sleep -

I will give 3 dreams in one post the third one I was awake :
I was like in a lobby in like a hotel or someplace like a high rise building because of what happens, were I was standing I saw tile floor with a pattern with a white square ring on the outside follow by a black square ring one tile wide then white again looking at a lobby doorway that goes left or right with a hallway a indoor planter in the center with a small tree in it. Then I felt shaking and the building falls forward while I am falling forward with the building I hear an EMS Alert saying to get out of the city. Then I wake up

2.When I was a kid and I got sick with the classic flu so a fever dream era in the 90s
Starts out I am at a playground with my friend at the time at Yucaipa regional park at the playground which in the 90s was all metal since I been to the playground so many weekends I remember the playground equipment is great detail it felt like a hot summer day and I could fell the heat on my hands when I was on the equipment because on the old equipment you had to climb up a ladder that was in a pipe type thing to get to the slide so I was feeling everything. Going down the slide I could feel the heat but also the force from going down the slide.

3. This was odd when I was around 4 or 5 I would wake up during the night it being pitch back maybe a little moon coming in through the curtains a few times i was freaked out but as I got use to it having fun with it.
-
So I was sleeping in the living room for some reason I think my room was being redone or I passed out. I would see dream like stuff in the dark in a wake state so I remember one time I woke up and I looked were the floor was it was like a diorama of sorts like water and I did my finger in it and it reacted to me moving around my index finger in it so I messed around with the image of water like until I fell back a sleep.

ThePerpetualLoner
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Sep 2023, 3:28 am

I keep having reoccuring dreams about Burma...and a burmese man.

First time I had to google what Burma was when i woke up haha

Getting proper odd dreams at the moment. I woke up startled thinking I had been whacked over the head. Felt a massive blow that made my head vibrate and heard such a loud bang i thought it was in my room.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2023, 2:41 am

i dreamt i was in a walmart, i hadda go real bad, all the restrooms upstairs were clogged, so i went to a YMCA downstairs but they were clogged there also, some gym rat came in and used his bare hands to try to unclog one which disgusted me and i left, then i went across the street to a post office which was closed as it was nighttime, but when i moved a bench over, the front door opened and i walked inside, to find snow on the floor and shelves, everything was suffused with blue light, very xmassy :santa: IMHO. a guy dressed in lab suit and elf's hat popped up from behind the counter and ushered me in back where there was some weird kinda lab, they wanted me to contribute my #2 to a science experiment, they showed me a long tube i was supposed to slide inside and do it inside, but it had dookie in it from other people who came before me, and when i hesitated, i awoke.