Describe physical fights you got into!

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 7:14 pm

I haven't been in any except when I spat on a girl who was about to spit on me in grade 9, she pushed me and my desk fell over too and we were both sent to the office, she spent a long time in the bathroom-- probably puking, lol. Finally she arrived in the office and was still mad as hell.

Once kids at school who picked on me were asking me questions like if I was autistic, and for complex reasons I told them no and didn't want them to know, so I punched one of them... lightly... weakly... in the side of the face... and ran away like a coward... embarrassing...

Belle77
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 7:27 pm

I've never been in a physical fight, thankfully. But in 6th grade when I started at yet another new school there was a rumor that some girl wanted to beat me up because she thought I was a snob. Apparently she thought this simply because I barely talked to people. Hmmm...perhaps I was shy and uncomfortable around people, you moron! I was terrified of this potential altercation, but I guess she eventually realized that I wasn't worth the effort to beat up and backed off.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 7:33 pm

I got with an arguement with this kid in school and he pushed me and I pushed him on the ground. Then he got up and started punching me as hard as he could even in my face, he had to jump a little cause he was short lol but I remember it hurt a little. He also ended up throwing a little carton of milk from lunch at me and I threw (out of all things) a nail pollish bottle at him and cracked his scull. It was back when I painted my nails black lol, I definetly dont anymore. Thats pretty much the closest I got to a "physical fight" though. In the end the school dean made us clean up the mess together and have a "chat" with him in his office.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 7:36 pm

I've been in so many fights (thanks to bullies in a rough school district), but I don't think I've been in one since February. I won't get into too many details here, but basically I was on my way back from a youth group ski trip and I was extremely stressed. Anyway, this one boy, Jeremy, would not stop teasing me and then when he started teasing me about my interests, that was the last straw. So when we were in the van on the way back to Indiana and he was still teasing me, I turned around and attacked him. At the end, his throat was bleeding... After he claimed I was insane a few times, he never spoke to me (or teased me) again.

Pugly
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 7:37 pm

Heh, I have a couple. All school related... and all cafeteria related. And I did not fight back in either one...

The first incident happened in a cafeteria... for some unknowable stupid reason the teachers had the whole class cram into one table... when we normally fitted uncomfortably in two. Well, pushing and shoving resulted... and I was being pushed upon... while a guy next to me was being pushed upon. We both did not like it, and tempers flared... we stood up... we didn't come to blows... but for some reason I felt compelled to take of this guys glasses. Now I guess this is just something you don't do, because he bit me.

That's right... no punches... just right to the teeth.

That was kind of strange... I don't think he punctured anything... but I had a nasty wound for a while.

I think we were forced to sit in counseling or detention or some such pointless nonsense... we ended up being friends... kind of by default. I was a weird kid... he was a weirder kid... we didn't really hate each other... just pushed to far... literally...

That happened in 6th grade.

Next, flash forward a couple of years to I think my sophomore year. It was towards the end of lunch hour, and you were supposed to throw your trash away. Some punk was being funny and kept putting his trash on my table... I wasn't going to have any of that... so I kept putting it back. This went back and forth... I think in the end all the trash was on his table. Well I thought the confrontation was over... when walking out of the cafeteria, I got a punch right on the nose. I wasn't geared up to fight... I don't even think I get geared up to fight... I just took it... like a man... er yeah. I wasn't even angry. It was out in the open plain as day... so we were taken to the offices. I got to press charges... since I didn't fight back.

That was kind of fun... except for all the paperwork... ugh... that took forever.

I think he got fined... I thought great... when do I get to any of this money...

I didn't get any money... well what the heck is the point of getting punched in the first place... :?:

Yeah, so my fight stories are a bit sissy... I don't really have it in me to fight. I don't get riled up.

My fight or flight response... it's broken...

Wanting more than what I have might appear as greed.

Last edited by Pugly on 06 Sep 2007, 7:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 7:38 pm

Also my parents had some pretty brutal "fights" with me, but thats a whole other story which no one cares about cause Im sure theyre tired of hearing me whine enough as it is. Just wish I had something good to talk about..

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 7:45 pm

GoatOnFire wrote:
All of a sudden I was taken out from behind, the circle of people around me all ran and attacked me because they didn't want me to win because they didn't like me. I took a real beating. I was pissed! I think that's why I remember it so well. That probably contributed to my current hatred of humanity. Although I was pleased to see that the other guys face was still all cut up and bruised the next day.

Writing that line just reminded me of another. This one was in the summer after finishing 4th grade at my final Cub Scout meeting. The Den mothers took our Den to a burger restaurant with many arcade games in it. I was playing a racing game and one kid who always picked on me was sitting right there taunting me saying that I couldn't get first place on a race on that arcade game, he might have even bet me a dollar that I couldn't. If I remember right if you got 1st place on a race in that game you got a free race. It was supposedly very hard to do. A few of the other kids in the Den had gathered around because I had taken 1st place halfway through the race and I didn't look like I was going to relenquish 1st place soon and they made fun of the guy who always picked on me. The guy started trying to distract me to get me to mess up. I refused to pay him and when I walked out he jumped on me from behind and was choking me. He was hanging on my back so I backed into an arcade machine to get him off me. Apparently it really hurt and he started to cry like a b***h. The Den mothers heard him crying and got mad at me. The other kids backed him up and they didn't even like him and told the mothers that I started it. They must have really hated me. I kept insisting that the other guy started it but the mothers refused to believe me because all of the other kids said otherwise. My parents were called to pick me up early because I started cussing out the Den mothers. They threatened me, but I was so furious at the injustice that I kept it up. That one was also pretty memorable.

EDIT: Arrgh! I seem to have accidentally edited most of out the first one I wrote. I'll put it back later.

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 8:30 pm

GoatOnFire, I know what it feels like.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

06 Sep 2007, 8:57 pm

Not been in alot of fights. A fight broke out in first grade and everyone but me and the most notorious bully ran to the far side of the play ground with the teachers to view/stop it. So I was then alone with the bully. I guess the other fight peaked his bully nature. He started a fight with me and he lost the fight. No one but him and me knew that. But I guess that was all it took because I was was rarely bullied by my peers after that. I had to deal with people several years older or adults mainly after that.

Arbie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2007, 10:41 pm

I have been in a few in school many years ago, I felt bad about all of them except one. When I was in the 7th grade this one kid was picking on me really bad on the bus, he was on me for about a week just relentlessly making fun of me and slapping at me and everything else, he was a big kid too, just a little bit shorter than me, he was bigger than most other kids (except me)and was an all around bully. It was worse than anyone had ever picked on me and that is saying allot. At a certain point one day a feeling came over me that I can't describe, all of the anxiety and apprehension went away and I got mad but very in control and cool headed, and also fearless. So we got into some verbal sparing that I can't remember all of and I finally told him that I was going to "kick his ass" and somehow we agreed to settle it at his stop.

The whole time he is talking big to his friends and talking about how he is going to kick my ass, and he keeps making fun of me. I don't say much the whole ride all of his boasts and ridicule didn't effect me, my adrenaline is going the whole time, I wanted to hurt this kid, but not on the bus because when there were fights the bus driver always turned the bus around and went back to school no matter where on the route we were. So as his friends started to leave the bus (our stops were the last two stops) he got real quiet, and moved all the way to the back of the bus. I remember one kid that apparently didn't like him started asking him "why did you get so quiet" and taunted him about being scared, when that kid left the bus he told him " I hope he kicks the sh*t out of you". A few small kids that he picked on were rooting for me as well.

So I got off at his stop and he was the first off the bus and was walking away at a very brisk pace, I called out to him "where are you going" and he ignored me. But I was ready for a fight at this point and I started walking after him. He started running! I chased him down easily (he was kind of fat), grabbed his shirt by the collar and pulled him around facing me and just hit him as hard as I could in the face. He took a few swings at me but none of his landed because he was so slow, or just seemed slow to me at the time and I busted his lip, gave him a black eye, and some bruises on his face but at some point he said he gave up ( I didn't hear it). He backed way up and one of the kids yelled at me "He said he is done". I could have hurt him some more but I made him promise not to mess with me anymore and he gave up and the fact that he started getting scared took allot of the fire out of me anyway, and I am not a cruel person.

The next day at school I saw him with some of his female friends and I went up to him and said "Where did you get those shiners"? "Who gave you that busted lip"?. The little girls started laughing at him. :twisted:. He didn't ride the bus ever again or even go to school for the rest of the year after I talked to him(only two weeks left at that time). That was actually the only time I ever picked on someone else and I felt really bad about that part later on, but not the fight. Also for the rest of the year some of his friends did some rude things to me and would say things like "Yeah you better not do anything, you can't beat up all 3 of us". So fighting doesn't always solve issues in school. Not to mention there were some kids he lied to to and told that he won, and they believed him because I lacked credibility since I had no friends. Still none of those kids bothered to try and fight me, and he kept to his word and never picked on me again, that year or the next.

whiteskunk
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 2:56 am

I don't wish to be rude, but why all the questions about peoples lives? I can understand if you're curious but some of the questions sound a bit beyond normal curiousity.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

07 Sep 2007, 10:15 am

i gotta say jr high was the worst. i once faught this kid named robert in my front yards and was generally winning until his ghey brother stepped in trying to protect him. and then when a neighbour called the cops his mom flirted with the cop to get her son off the hook. it was just terrible, in highschool i got in a fight with this other kid because he didnt like me copying his clothes. it was by the reserch building and i just wanted to die. i felt like i was on the high seas throwing punches, i was missing everything.

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Sep 2007, 11:54 am

When I first moved to NY from NJ and started a new school I was in 3rd grade, and a bunch of kids who were in my mainstream class (i was half SPEC ed and half mainstream) well they knew this and screwed with me, like 7-8 of them against 1 of me making fun of me, one day they even cournerned me against the wall in gym class and lucky the teacher came at the last minute and thought we were goofing off and told us to sit down, I was shakking, and tearing up, as i thought they were really going to hurt me, that turned to anger. 1 kid was the worse he was not big er anything but he kept screweing with me, i freaked out 1 day and punched him in the eye, almost getting suspended, lucky they knew he was screweing with me and i got nothing, that was not so bad but...

When I was 19 me and my neghboor got into it, whenever his buddies were around he had to screw with me and get them to laugh at me just because I was a bit odd. Well... I had enough 1 day and verbally assulted him in front of his friends, he could not take it and through a punch, I instantly went into fight mode, and tho he landed a punch to my lip (very little blood) I got him in the face and hit him a few more times as he was stunned, he hit the floor then i got on top of him to continue the fight, but he seemed pretty out of it, his eyes were rolling kinda like this :roll: but like they could roll back into his head, he was dazzed, maby even unconsious for a second, i was mad, but was pulled off of him. He had to the to the hospital, and supposedly I caused a floating fracture under his left eye, and I was arrested for assualt because his parents said I was crazy, the case was dropped when he admitted he struck me first.

marshall
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 3:05 pm

I didn't have many physical fights. I mostly just took the abuse. The one time I came the closest to causing someone physical harm I just walked away and punched a door as hard as I could on the way out. Turns out the door wasn't as strong as I thought and I put a hole right through it. It was made of some flimsy sheetrock or something. I was really embarrassed but nobody told anyone that I broke the door. I think everyone was a little bit spooked by my uncharacteristic outburst of rage.

Other fights I had were just with my little brother or with friends. These were more wrestling than fighting. We were usually mad at each other but neither had the intention of hurting the other. My brother was kind of scary though as being smaller than me he would occasionally go all out including clawing, biting, and throwing hard objects at my face.

Papillon
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 4:35 pm

I can't tell you how many times I've been bruised and bloodied during my school years but I will tell you what is the only victory I can remember:

I was in the neighborhood corner store trying to buy a Mars bar but they didn't have them there at the time. A big boy I knew from school (he was the second-tallest in the schoolyard) was in the store at the same time and overheard me at the counter. He crossed the floor and proceeded to smack me repeatedly in the back of the head:

[smack] no mars bars... [smack] no mars bars... [smack] no mars bars...

Without any prior thought, as if on some kind of auto pilot, I spun around, thrust a fist skyward, and connected with the tip of his chin. I was just an 8 year old runt then. His teeth made a woody popping noise upon connecting and he staggerd back, wide-eyed. He uttered some threats and obsenities but this time he didn't look so solid. I stood frozen and wide-eyed expecting the retribution that ensued whenever I did fight back but this time it never happened. He staggered out of the doorway and he actually looked pretty wobbly :lol:

He never came near me again after that.

Be yourself no matter what they say

**Sting, Englishman In New York

GoatOnFire
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 5:21 pm

I said I would post about the other one that I accidentally edited out. I have some time right now so here it goes.

For 5th and 6th grade I went to a horrible special ed school. There was a group of 3 kids in particular who loved to pick on me. Fights were very common at this school, the teachers didn't care, and they hated me in partcular. I had been in several fights in the boys bathroom where kids much bigger than me at the time beat me up. One of the three kids who always picked on me challenged me to a fight, or maybe I challenged him, I don't really remember what it was about but it was preplanned that we would have our fight during recess. About 30 students formed a circle around us to watch the fight. The fight started. This was the first fight I had at this school with a student who wasn't that much bigger than me. I didn't start the fight off very well though. My punches kept missing and his kept hitting. I might have had a confidence problem before but as he hit me I realized that he wasn't exactly a hard hitter. I finally landed a few punches on him and one of them knocked him down. As he tried to get up I kicked him in the face to knock him back down. He tried to get up again and another kick in the face knocked him down again. I was feeling pretty good, having the advantage for once in a fight was a nice feeling. I had a chance to really beat the crap out of him, or so I thought. I was aiming to kick him while he was down so that he would be in a lot of pain, as I prepared to kcik him again all of a sudden I was taken out from behind, the circle of people around me all ran and attacked me because they didn't want me to win because they didn't like me. I took a real beating. I was pissed! I think that's why I remember it so well. That probably contributed to my current hatred of humanity. Although I was pleased to see that the other guys face was still all cut up and bruised the next day.