Page 1 of 3 [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

MyWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

31 Jan 2010, 4:13 pm

Please post a picture of your room. I like looking at other people's bedrooms.

roadracer
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2010, 4:54 pm

This is a older photo, it looks a little bit different now, but mostly the same stuff

to the left of my desk is shelfs full of books, then a dresser with my TV on top, and my bed is right behind me in this pic

SpongeBobRocksMao
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2010, 5:33 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mMZip9taow[/youtube]

It's very SpongeBob-by! :lol:

SpongeBobRocksMao!

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2010, 8:55 pm

roadracer wrote:
This is a older photo, it looks a little bit different now, but mostly the same stuff

to the left of my desk is shelfs full of books, then a dresser with my TV on top, and my bed is right behind me in this pic

Your computers are terribly sexy. :P No sarcasm.

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2010, 9:04 pm

roadracer wrote:

roadracer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 1:36 am

Spazzergasm wrote:

Thanks, they both have blue lights throughout the inside, and the bottom one, the whole front lights up blue along with a blue display in the top bay. The black stand that it is sitting on has blue lights, and blue lights to light up my keyboard and mouse. The lights really didnt show up on the photo
here is a better photo (but the bottom UV lights and stand lights are not on)
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_QpTGfFMCRcQ/S2u6j ... G_7006.JPG
I spent a lot of time on them :D

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 4:05 pm

roadracer wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:

Thanks, they both have blue lights throughout the inside, and the bottom one, the whole front lights up blue along with a blue display in the top bay. The black stand that it is sitting on has blue lights, and blue lights to light up my keyboard and mouse. The lights really didnt show up on the photo
here is a better photo (but the bottom UV lights and stand lights are not on)
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_QpTGfFMCRcQ/S2u6j ... G_7006.JPG
I spent a lot of time on them :D

Epic! :D Was it hard doing all that?

ALacount
Toucan
Toucan

05 Feb 2010, 4:08 pm

My room is small rectangluar, and has alot of books, and a computer that cost me an arm and a leg.... http://www.mediafire.com/i/?2ntywnzmmmm incidentally it has an antec 900 case, one down from the pc's featured above (one has an antec 900 2) everything is so blue in my room!

RaceDrv709
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

roadracer wrote:

Do you use a KVM with your computers?

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 7:26 pm

Here's my room :D it looks abit messy but what do you think?

roadracer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

RaceDrv709 wrote:
Do you use a KVM with your computers?

No, I use one keyboard and mouse with both, each computer having there own monitor. It works just like if you had one computer with dual monitors, in that you move the mouse to the edge of the screen and it jumps over to the other computer and monitor, so you can use both computers at once. I am using a program called "synergy", how it works is, the computer the mouse and keyboard are plugged into, the program treats it as a servers, so when you move the mouse to the edge of the screen, it serves the mouse and keyboard functions to the other computer. You can just move the mouse back and forth and work seamless between the two computers. When I sit my laptop to the left of the monitors, I can just move my mouse on over to the laptop, dont need to plug anything in. It is actually really easy to setup. Some people think they are geek with dual monitors, well, I am rockin dual PCs 8)
Here is the program if you want to give it a try http://synergy2.sourceforge.net/

Spazzergasm wrote:
Epic! Was it hard doing all that?

yes and no
As far as modding computers, the modifications I have done are somewhat basic. My next computer I plan to go crazy with, since I have more experience now. The bottom black computer, is a Antec 1200 case. I did away with the original case window (because it was ugly) and made my own out of plexy (requires table saw to get nice cuts).
The front bay display is a Antec media display, that I modified the plastic and mounting to get a custom mount, and rewired to do away with some funky wiring. The power supply I painted black to match, and redid the wire sleeves with UV sensitive sleeves, and modified some of the wiring to solve various issues. All stock fans I installed new leds along with there own wiring so they the leds can be turned off while I watch a movie. The side display behind the window, I made that and wired it, and it shows pc info (cpu usage, memory usage, temps). I did have a water cooling kit in it, that was modified and had a bracket I made to fit about the MB, but unfortantly, the CPU was cooler with the stock fan, so I did away with it LOL. Various other mods and many mods to the other computer.
That was probably more then you asked, but no, not really that hard, but can be very hard if you dont have the correct tools. Some people go crazy to the point that the case they bought looks nothing like the original when they are finished, thats what I plan to do with my next build :D

roadracer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 8:07 pm

superboyian wrote:

I think you like video games and cartoons? :D

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2010, 11:05 pm

roadracer wrote:
Spazzergasm wrote:
Epic! Was it hard doing all that?

yes and no
As far as modding computers, the modifications I have done are somewhat basic. My next computer I plan to go crazy with, since I have more experience now. The bottom black computer, is a Antec 1200 case. I did away with the original case window (because it was ugly) and made my own out of plexy (requires table saw to get nice cuts).
The front bay display is a Antec media display, that I modified the plastic and mounting to get a custom mount, and rewired to do away with some funky wiring. The power supply I painted black to match, and redid the wire sleeves with UV sensitive sleeves, and modified some of the wiring to solve various issues. All stock fans I installed new leds along with there own wiring so they the leds can be turned off while I watch a movie. The side display behind the window, I made that and wired it, and it shows pc info (cpu usage, memory usage, temps). I did have a water cooling kit in it, that was modified and had a bracket I made to fit about the MB, but unfortantly, the CPU was cooler with the stock fan, so I did away with it LOL. Various other mods and many mods to the other computer.
That was probably more then you asked, but no, not really that hard, but can be very hard if you dont have the correct tools. Some people go crazy to the point that the case they bought looks nothing like the original when they are finished, thats what I plan to do with my next build :D

Cool! Good luck with the next build. :D

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 11:10 am

roadracer wrote:
superboyian wrote:

Yea, that's correct, how did you know that? :)

Spazzergasm
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 12:22 pm

superboyian wrote:
roadracer wrote:
superboyian wrote:

Yea, that's correct, how did you know that? :)

He watches you every weekday 5pm-12am.

lotusblossom
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2010, 12:53 pm

heres my room