Page 1 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 1:14 am

Give me the names of 3 objects or things you dislike most and why? As well as 3 objects you like most and why?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 2:08 am

3 most-liked objects/things:

*heaven
*my music collection and audio restoration facilities
*my fleshlight

3 most disliked objects/things:
*hell on earth
*viciously contentious mean people
*green olives- yicky!

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 2:20 am

3 objects I like:

1. colorful things in life.
2. bounce balls - complete my life. :)
3. my laptop

3 objects I dislike:

1. mushrooms- ew.
2. extremely loud music in the car- when i am in one.
3. scratched cds

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 2:34 am

Objects I like:

1. My laptop
2. Coffee
3. My archive of hot men I cut out from department store catalogues

Objects I dislike:

1. Workbooks
2. The sight of a substitute teacher whenever I walk into a classroom
3. The sight of people wearing their pajama bottoms out in public

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 2:47 am

Descartes wrote:
Objects I like:

1. My laptop
2. Coffee

Objects I dislike:

1. Workbooks

Number 3 in your dislike, you def hate my clothing wear :P
The funny thing I realized was when I started wearing pajama pants, usually the plaid ones not anything else. No one in my school did, thought I was weird and whatever. Than a year or two later more people did and I was like so, how am I dumb or weird if now others do it?
Well, I wear the plaid different colors and match 'em up. I have for too too too long. I hope after loosing more weight ill start wearing jeans, Ill see how that works out.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 3:34 am

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
Descartes wrote:
Objects I like:

1. My laptop
2. Coffee

Objects I dislike:

1. Workbooks

The funny thing I realized was when I started wearing pajama pants, usually the plaid ones not anything else. No one in my school did, thought I was weird and whatever. Than a year or two later more people did and I was like so, how am I dumb or weird if now others do it?
Well, I wear the plaid different colors and match 'em up. I have for too too too long. I hope after loosing more weight ill start wearing jeans, Ill see how that works out.

No offense, but I think wearing pajama pants in public is trashy. I'm sure you're not trashy, but I happen to see it a lot at the ghetto high school I currently have the displeasure of attending, and I have so much disdain for it that I couldn't not put it in my list.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 3:55 am

Descartes wrote:
No offense, but I think wearing pajama pants in public is trashy. I'm sure you're not trashy, but I happen to see it a lot at the ghetto high school I currently have the displeasure of attending, and I have so much disdain for it that I couldn't not put it in my list.

there is no accounting for taste. one man's trash is another's treasure. or something like that.

PLA
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 8:09 am

Hmm. Hard. I shall use asterisks to mark my indecision! :)

Objects I like:

* My DS.
* Sturdy clothes with many pockets.
* My laptop.

Objects I dislike:

* Extremely loud music anywhere - when I can hear it.
* Bus line websites without time tables.
* Online ads with sound. Especially with long or repeating soundfiles.

"Everyone loves the dolphin. A bitter shark - emerging from it's cold depths - doesn't stand a chance." This is hyperbol.

"Run, Jump, Fall, Limp off, Try Harder."

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 8:55 am

My three likes:

My musical tastes and collection
Vintage unisex fashion
The Mid-60s

My three dislikes:

Abortion
Child abuse
War

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 11:27 am

Three likes:

- Tim Burton movies
- iPods
- Chinese food

Three dislikes:

- Cancer
- Anorexia/bulimia
- Abortion

Gigi830
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 7:26 pm

Dislike:
Silk- yes, the fabric. I HATE the feeling of it. It grates on my nerves. Worse than nails on a chalkboard
coconut- again, hate the texture. it's like it NEVER breaks down. no matter how much you chew. EW.
hair barettes- They NEVER hold my hair in place. WTF is the point?
ya know, I'd like to change that last one to my feet getting dirty. HATE that more.

Like:
Cake- or any pastries really. slightly chewy, fluffy, sometimes even a little creamy. Sweet. Yummy!
COFFEE! Need I say more?
Maps- yes, in general. I find them fascinating.

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 8:01 pm

Descartes wrote:
pippilngstkngpr wrote:
Descartes wrote:
Objects I like:

1. My laptop
2. Coffee

Objects I dislike:

1. Workbooks

No offense taking. I started wearing pajama pants because I gained so much weight that jeans or something else I wasn't comfortable in. But as I am loosing weight, I got a pair of jeans, and enjoy them so hopefully soon I will have more jeans and less wear of pajama pants. I am def not trashy, just to say that. I know what you mean there were some girls in my high school who were trashy and wore the pajama pants. But I def not like that. Plus, some people wake up and wear the pajamas like that. Mine aren't like that. But hey! I really am excited to start wearing jeans, it's definitely different than pajama pants. But it's exciting to start.

:)

pippilngstkngpr
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 Mar 2010, 8:03 pm

Gigi830 wrote:
Dislike:
Silk- yes, the fabric. I HATE the feeling of it. It grates on my nerves. Worse than nails on a chalkboard
coconut- again, hate the texture. it's like it NEVER breaks down. no matter how much you chew. EW.
ya know, I'd like to change that last one to my feet getting dirty. HATE that more.

Like:
Cake- or any pastries really. slightly chewy, fluffy, sometimes even a little creamy. Sweet. Yummy!
COFFEE! Need I say more?

I dislike coconut for the same reason. Every time I told someone that their like what? It's good I am like for you not for me. Glad, someone dislikes it for the same reason. For the feet reason, I really hate when my hands are dirty or sticky. Yucky to the max!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 8:21 pm

pippilngstkngpr wrote:
Gigi830 wrote:
Dislike:

Like:
COFFEE! Need I say more?

I dislike coconut for the same reason. Every time I told someone that their like what? It's good I am like for you not for me. Glad, someone dislikes it for the same reason. For the feet reason, I really hate when my hands are dirty or sticky. Yucky to the max!

I don't like coconut for that reason either. It piles up in your mouth and it feels really gross.

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2010, 10:31 pm

I like my sketch book, shower, and knee high socks :? because they're warm. I dislike the vacuum, dusty knick knacks, and some cleaning products.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2010, 12:10 am

beautifuloblivion wrote:
I like my sketch book, shower, and knee high socks :? because they're warm. I dislike the vacuum, dusty knick knacks, and some cleaning products.

I like knee-high socks too. Unfortunately, my calves are so muscular from running all the time that most of them don't fit me! :lol:

I used to be scared of a cleaning product called Comet. It's basically bleach in the form of a blue powder. I was always afraid I'd accidentally poison myself with it (part of my OCD thinking), so I made my mom put it up out of my reach instead of by the sink where she wanted it to go. After being on medication for several years, I'm now able to be near Comet without a problem. Heck, I even use it to clean the bathroom every once in awhile, which is a massively huge step from where I used to be! :)