What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 211 of 498 [ 7965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214 ... 498  Next

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 1:01 pm

auntblabby wrote:
last night my dreams were like I was watching tv while somebody with the remote was flipping channels, I went from one dream scene to another, the first one I remember was I decided to shave off all my hair, then i was wondering what am i gonna tell people at work who expect to see my normal pony tail and now just stubble? then the channel flipped and i was standing in somebody's kitchen in front of a table piled high with food, and I was with my bare fingers noshing on some ambrosia, before somebody flipped the channel and I was in some other dream, all I remember of that one was I was in in some house along a road in the desert, the sky was sunny and bright blue with no clouds, and in the background was playing the song "unchained melody" [the theme from the movie "Ghost"].

Sometimes I have the experience of while I am trying to sleep, it is like watching tv while somebody with the remote is flipping channels for shows I hate and would never watch.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 2:51 pm

justkillingtime wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
last night my dreams were like I was watching tv while somebody with the remote was flipping channels, I went from one dream scene to another, the first one I remember was I decided to shave off all my hair, then i was wondering what am i gonna tell people at work who expect to see my normal pony tail and now just stubble? then the channel flipped and i was standing in somebody's kitchen in front of a table piled high with food, and I was with my bare fingers noshing on some ambrosia, before somebody flipped the channel and I was in some other dream, all I remember of that one was I was in in some house along a road in the desert, the sky was sunny and bright blue with no clouds, and in the background was playing the song "unchained melody" [the theme from the movie "Ghost"].

Sometimes I have the experience of while I am trying to sleep, it is like watching tv while somebody with the remote is flipping channels for shows I hate and would never watch.

what do you think those dreams are telling you?

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 4:39 pm

That is a good question. I don't know. It is like nonsensical situation comedies, just stupid and annoying. Maybe, it represents conversations I hear around me. I don't understand a lot of what people are talking about or why they are saying it. In real life, I probably would like to change the channel to something more interesting or that at least makes sense. Yes, I feel bombarded by conversations that seem absurd (and not interesting absurdity).

Thanks, AB. Working that out made me feel better. It is probably more effective than the atypical antipsychotic meds :twisted:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2015, 5:04 pm

^^^^
that is the beauty of our dreams, they are free entertainment plus a lot more. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2015, 7:59 pm

i dreamt that i was in a house at night with my late parents and two older brothers, my mom and dad were eating at the kitchen table when suddenly they got up and went outside in the darkness and sat down at a table out on the patio. my older brother started making obscene cracks about why they went outside, and my oldest brother upon hearing this took a carton of cherry tomatoes he had in his hands and smashed it into my older brother's face, to which he replied "that right, bash the messenger." then it was daylight and it was just me and some strangers in the house that now only i lived in, and there was an infestation of bees that were driving me bonkers, so i hired a gravel company to spread gravel all over the grass and dandelions outside so as to drive the bees away, and i tried to take the gravel guy on a walk around the yard to show him where i wanted the gravel but the bees kept swarming around me and preventing me from going outside. then i awoke. strange. :scratch:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2015, 9:36 pm

I keep having dreams where I'm supposed to be getting dressed to go somewhere but for some reason it takes forever and I seem to no longer how to dress myself, or I can't find the right clothes to wear.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2015, 9:43 pm

Clothing
To dream of your clothes is symbolic of your public self and how you are perceived. It is indicative of the act you put on in front of others. Clothes are also an indication of your condition and status in life. Thus, if you wear clothes that do not suit you or that you normally would not wear, or have difficulty in donning clothing in the first place, then it suggests that you are putting up a front and/or something in your life is "unsuitable".To dream that your clothes fit too tightly denote that you feel restricted in some way. You may feel constrained in a relationship or held back at work. To dream that your clothes fit too loosely or is oversized implies that you are feeling inadequate. You may also be suffering from low self esteem. In a way, you are trying to hide from the world.

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2015, 11:55 pm

I had a nightmare 2 nights ago about my only childhood friend. I felt like an alternate reality. It was the present day and I ran into her again and she seemed interested in me again. She wanted to hang out. I went to meet her somewhere the next day, but she was nowhere to found and I had a mental breakdown as the world decayed around me and that was the end of it.

This dream felt eerily similar to the dream where I had the tentacle coming out of the back of my skull, which I now recall the end of, I ended up lost after the arcade in dark tunnels, possibly deeper in the arcade and I couldn't find my mother and it ended with a breakdown. Both were in the third person point of view. This new one wasn't a dark smog world at the beginning but I ended up dazed and confused in a dark corridor packed full of people and that's when I had a breakdown.

I know what these dreams mean, I'm feeling repressed and really anxious right now.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2015, 11:58 pm

it is probably best if one can strictly limit the amount of time one allows oneself to dwell on such, the rest of the time being devoted to doing something else.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 12:42 am

last night (or was it two nights ago?) there was a lot more to it but this is the part i remember most.

i was walking on a a dirt path along the edge of a cliff. it was around 5:00ish pm and it was starting to get dark, but it would be a while until all the light was gone. the sky was an unusually deep tint of blue. most everything was absolutely still, no electronic distractions, no birds calling, not even a slight breeze to blow the tall grasses, only the tiny lapping waves punctuated the scene, the ocean was calm and flawless like glass. the entire environment appeared like something out of a minimalist kinkade painting.

i walked town a small decline in the path and as i walked further along, i saw a small dock or pier on the edge of that cliff. at the very end, there was a small wooden, gallow-like structure overhanging the edge of that dock. it held a rope that led all the way down to the waters surface, and there was a fair amount of taut to it. (the drop must have been something like 4 - 5 stories.)

i walked onto the dock, and started to check out that rope.

this is where it gets blurry. a female buddy of mine i knew back in my 2nd year of HS for a year up until she graduated, SHE burst out of the water, climbed the rope and started to come after me!

i don't know what i did, i only remember feeling very distressed. perhaps i shook the rope a few times to try and get her off. maybe i tried to pry her hands off manually.

when she approached the top and i felt my end was near, i took a blade i kept in my pocket, and i cut the rope..

and there she went, plunging back into the waters which she came from, landing with a huge splash. i felt, relieved, but then....sad, pity.

and then i awoke.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 12:46 am

:(

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 12:51 am

i do miss her, honestly. :(

why?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 12:56 am

wish I could answer that for you but only you know what went on between you and her.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 12:15 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i do miss her, honestly. :(

why?

Maybe, it would be beneficial for you to examine or analyze your feelings toward her and her feelings/treatment of you. If you miss her, you could try to re-establish contact.

Possibly, the dream may represent a fear of getting too close to people.

It is a fascinating dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 2:34 pm

I had a dreamlet, where I was standing above a large model train set, with elaborate buildings and bridges/trestles, tunnels, water tower and such. there was a host/announcer describing the train set to an unseen audience, saying how fine and elaborate it was, only thing was that somehow the two sets of trains on the tracks were headed in opposite directions and eventually crashed into one another, a white engine car hitting a black caboose car and knocking it backwards into a tunnel. then the action replayed itself in slow motion. :scratch:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2015, 5:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I had a dreamlet, where I was standing above a large model train set, with elaborate buildings and bridges/trestles, tunnels, water tower and such. there was a host/announcer describing the train set to an unseen audience, saying how fine and elaborate it was, only thing was that somehow the two sets of trains on the tracks were headed in opposite directions and eventually crashed into one another, a white engine car hitting a black caboose car and knocking it backwards into a tunnel. then the action replayed itself in slow motion. :scratch:

If the locomotive (front of a train) were pushing a caboose (the back end of a train) into a tunnel wouldnt both trains be moving forward, and not "backward"?