Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 8:24 pm

Autmore is a land of Autistics so it's basically Autismland. Where would you live in Autlmore? Suburbia, Rural areas, the big metropolitan cities. And what type of house would you choose when you pick where to live in Autmore? And what type of climate would you prefer also in Autmore also?

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2019, 8:28 pm

I would pick an estate in a rural countryside surrounded by trees with a snowy climate and with forests and natural beauty nearby very similar to what you would see in the Pacific Northwest, New England, or Europe.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

18 Feb 2019, 11:02 pm

My girlfriend would not like where I'd chose to live but if she was willing & OK with where ever I would pick, I would live in or around a big metropolitan city. It's easier to get to places like stores, restaurants, & docs when you cant drive. The climate would be mild where it never gets very hot or very cold. The temp would always stay between 60 & 80 degrees. I would live in a house instead of an apartment & it would be alittle ways away from the road(or it would be close to the road but it would be a rural road). That way the place would be relatively quiet from outside noises unlike how things are where we currently live.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 2:32 am

nick007 wrote:
My girlfriend would not like where I'd chose to live but if she was willing & OK with where ever I would pick, I would live in or around a big metropolitan city. It's easier to get to places like stores, restaurants, & docs when you cant drive. The climate would be mild where it never gets very hot or very cold. The temp would always stay between 60 & 80 degrees. I would live in a house instead of an apartment & it would be alittle ways away from the road(or it would be close to the road but it would be a rural road). That way the place would be relatively quiet from outside noises unlike how things are where we currently live.

Where would you pick if you had to follow her opinion?

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 3:05 am

I'd pick a version of where I live now, which is the suburb of a small Pacific Northwest city. That way I would have everything I like nearby. I would like to live in a cottage with a large yard and a view of the sea.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2019, 8:49 am

Dylanperr wrote:
nick007 wrote:

Somewhere rural like in the country would be ideal for her. Neither of us drive thou so I think she knows that's unrealistic. I think she'd probably pick a big town that has public transit.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 2:22 am

nick007 wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:
nick007 wrote:

Somewhere rural like in the country would be ideal for her. Neither of us drive thou so I think she knows that's unrealistic. I think she'd probably pick a big town that has public transit.

What type of house would you choose to live in if you were in Autmore?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 2:59 am

Dylanperr wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:
nick007 wrote:

What type of house would you choose to live in if you were in Autmore?
I'm not sure. I don't know a lot about houses & not very picky(with this, I'm picky about lots of other things thou)

MagicKnight
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Feb 2019, 8:40 am

Dylanperr wrote:
Autmore is a land of Autistics so it's basically Autismland. Where would you live in Autlmore? Suburbia, Rural areas, the big metropolitan cities. And what type of house would you choose when you pick where to live in Autmore? And what type of climate would you prefer also in Autmore also?

Anywhere cheap with fresh air, a lake, waterfalls and some green. Not necessarily rural but maybe close. Perhaps, somewhere along the road to the rural areas.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 9:46 am

At the intersection of at least two Magnitude 7 Ley Lines.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 6:38 pm

Fnord wrote:
At the intersection of at least two Magnitude 7 Ley Lines.

What is the intersection of at least two magnitude 7 ley lines?

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2019, 6:39 pm

MagicKnight wrote:
Dylanperr wrote:

Anywhere cheap with fresh air, a lake, waterfalls and some green. Not necessarily rural but maybe close. Perhaps, somewhere along the road to the rural areas.

That would my type of place because you get a low cost of living and some nature to.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2019, 2:22 am

I would live somewhere in Autmore where it gets ice and snow.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2019, 6:05 pm

Hi.