Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

DivineMagic
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Jun 2006, 2:57 am

I used to Pokemon when I was younger. I played YuGiOh until Yesterday. (I stopped because I was bored with it.) I only play Versus, Magic the Gathering, Duel Masters and Pirates of the Caribbean, and A Nightmare Before Christmas TCG's. What games (video, pc, tcg, board games) does everyone else here play?

Iammeandnooneelse
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jun 2006, 4:19 am

Card games? Stuff like Nap. No, not sleeping.
Board games? Monopoly, JP board games

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2006, 6:16 am

Board-monopoly, checkers, chess, scrabble
PC-sims 2 mostly, pac-man and tetris... i play others but these are the only ones i have played recently
Video Games- bloodrayne, LOZ, Mario games, soal caliber, harvest moon, fire emblem, lots lots more.....

i also like mazes, puzzles and the word twists games

drummer_girl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Jun 2006, 9:44 am

one of my obsessions is pokemon.... its the first programme i watched with the anime-magna style of of drawing. it was actucally my friend -who has autism- who was obsessed with it first. and back htne he wasnt my friend and i wasnt diagnosed with AS or knew about it. i just got terrably bullied at school and i wanted to connect with this lad because he had had a similer experience.... so i noticed his obsession with pokemon... well it wasnt that hard to miss!!- he carried round a pikachu back pack, drew pokemon characters at every opportunity and talked about pokemon all the time. so i decided to see what this pokemon lark was all about and decided to sit and watch an episode.... took only one episode for me to get hooked... then i went and chatted to andrew about pokemon and he showed me how to draw them.
this all happened when he was about 11 and i was 13... he stayed ointerested in pokemon throughout school, and when he was 16 or 17 he didnt move off pokemon, but he started to be interested in anime magna and japan, and would buy books on anime magna to learn more about it etc and he would make his own anime magna characters an would make stories for them. his name is andrew hayden mcdonald*. so his main 'baddie' was called hayden andrew!! ! i love that name its so cool!!

*mcdonald = alias

as for me i collected the pokemin trading cards, but then they were stolen off me when i has an absolutley huge pile so i didnt bother to re collect any more of them.

i like playing online games with other people icluding, pool. hearts, gin, dominoes, pachisi, monopoly and slingo and others

flea
Raven
Raven

12 Jun 2006, 9:59 am

i love pokemon cards

what is this nightmare before christmas tcc that you speak of?

rocklobster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Jun 2006, 11:50 am

Solitaire: especially Twenty, Seahaven Towers, Canfield, Eagle Wing, and Penguin.
other card: Uno, Draw Poker (computer, so I don't lose money)
Board: Monopoly (love to buy the reds and railroads!)

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2006, 8:42 pm

Phase Ten