Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 4:26 pm

If you were to suddenly become a famous star, which star would you want to be that star and why?

Last edited by superboyian on 04 Dec 2010, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 5:22 pm

Being that I'm interested in fame/celebrities, I would love to answer your question, but I'm a little confused as to what you're asking. Can you please explain it?

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 5:43 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Being that I'm interested in fame/celebrities, I would love to answer your question, but I'm a little confused as to what you're asking. Can you please explain it?

I've edited the question to make it more clearer adn yes it is about fame/celebrities. :P
Hopefully it's more clearer now. ;)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 5:58 pm

I would like to become Mick Avory, because he drummed for The Kinks, between 1964 and 1984.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 5:59 pm

I would be Mirfak in the constellation Perseus, because it's a cool name. ;)

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 6:02 pm

Steve Jobs. He runs Apple, is a genius, and is rich.

Valoyossa
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 6:31 pm

I always wanted to be Björk, because she's so cute pixie with beautiful voice and graceful motions. I am big and clumsy.

----
My Industrial Love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBo5K0ZQIEY

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 7:22 pm

superboyian wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

I've edited the question to make it more clearer adn yes it is about fame/celebrities. :P
Hopefully it's more clearer now. ;)

Ah thank you, I understand now. :)

If I were a celebrity, I'd be Tim Burton because I'd get to make millions by turning my imagination into movies. I'd also have Helena Bonham Carter as my gorgeous live-in partner and I'd be BFF with Johnny Depp. It'd be paradise to me. 8)

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 7:33 pm

A star is...
*a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
...in that case, I wold be the north star because-I would help people when they are lost and shine really bright

*ace: someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
...in that case, I would be Einstein because-he was insanely smart in math and I like math

*any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
...in that case, I would be the moon because-there is a man on the moon and I would really like to see what he is doing up there

*an actor who plays a principal role
...in that case, I would be Emma Watson because-she is really smart and cool

*a plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem
....in that case, I would be the star of David because- it just sounds like fun and it was the only thing I could think of for this

*asterisk: a star-shaped character * used in printing
...in that case, I would be this one: * because-that is the only one

*Star! is a Canadian English language cable television specialty channel which is owned and operated by CTVglobemedia. Star! is devoted to entertainment programming including entertainment news, film, television, celebrities, and fashion.
...in that case, well, I would have to be this specific one, If only it wasn't canadian because-I'm american

*Star is a complex abstract strategy game by Ea Ea, a designer of Y. It is a redevelopment of his earlier game Star.
...in that case, I would be the game, and it would kinda be awkward because-I have no idea what is in the game

GammaGeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2010, 8:00 pm

If I could choose any famous celebrity, I'd prefer to be the great aviator and barnstormer Charles Lindbergh, America's ace of aces during WWI and the first man to solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
If I had to choose a celebrity that was the same gender as I, I would want to be Carrie Fisher back in the early 80s. Then I could dress up as Princess Leia and hang out with Han Solo/ Harrison Ford.
If I had to choose a star as in the literal definition of the star, I'd have to choose Sirius, preferably Sirius A; I think it's also known as Sothis which is probably a name for some Egyptian goddess.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

04 Dec 2010, 8:33 pm

I'd be the biggest boy on the block, a Red giant. :wink:

Silhouette-Song
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Dec 2010, 10:12 pm

Regina Spektor, even if she isn't well known I love her so much that I'd like to be her for at least one day.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

04 Dec 2010, 10:42 pm

I'm going to say Justin Bieber I know very little about him but he's extremely popular rite now & could probably get most any girl. I don't want to be a celebrity; I just want to marry a certain one

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2010, 6:23 am

I'd be James Cameron, because he can make good films and I want to make good films.