Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

13 Sep 2012, 6:16 am

Let me start by asking a Q, one for each gender.

Men: Do you like having long hair? Yes I do, and it was quite a nice change of pace after having short hair for soo many years. It's a little bit more maintenance, but I enjoy having it. Plus, when I twirl my hair around, it just feels so orgasmic! :D

Women: Do you like men with long hair? If so, what your impressions of it?

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

Last edited by equestriatola on 13 Sep 2012, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 6:23 am

I have long hair and I always liked men with long hair.

JPanzer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 6:32 am

Answering as a woman, yes, if it's well-kept. It's nice to run my fingers through and you can always yank it if they're being annoying! Somewhat ironically, I have the most hideously unkempt hair there is. To answer the other question, I had short hair - almost down to the roots - until I was a teenager, then I was allowed to grow it out and it was bloody awesome. A lot warmer in winter as well. Keeping it under control is a major issue though. :roll:

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 6:35 am

It's a terrible sensory feeling to me, having it hanging down your neck. Facial hair does the same thing to me too.

I've only grown it long once, and that was because I couldn't be bothered cutting it.

Shaved it off since early high school.

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 7:14 am

I don't mind it, so long as it's tidy and well looked after. It can look cool, like a rock star, so long as he's not vain. But, I hate to see balding men with long straggly hair and/or a ponytail, even if it is thick at the sides and back. If it's balding, I like it to be cut short and he can look just as cool as the long haired sort.

invisiblesilent
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 7:33 am

I'm a man with waist length long hair. I haven't changed it for about 12 years now. I don't think any other hairstyle would suit me. Also I am averse to change and I find long hair to be fairly low maintenance - no gels or waxes or anything like that required. The only downside for me is that showering takes ages because my hair is so long and thick it takes ages to wash properly.

edit: My experience of women's opinion of men with long hair is that it makes some women immediately find you unattractive whereas others will be more likely to find you attractive as a result of the long hair. In my experience the ones who are more likely to find me attractive as a result of this are often the ones I am more attracted to so it works out in that respect. This isn't the reason I keep my hair long though :p

invisiblesilent
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 7:38 am

JPanzer wrote:
A lot warmer in winter as well. Keeping it under control is a major issue though. :roll:

Both of these statements are very true. When it's really cold I use my hair as a scarf, it's long enough to wrap around my neck and it is *really* warm. However, if I go out without remembering to bring a bobble during winter or autumn and it is a super windy day then it is really really bad :p

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 7:51 am

I loooove long hair on men, especially dark hair. But the other extreme is okay too, if it's due to nature, not ideology. My husband started losing his hair fairly early, so he keeps it shaved down. No stupid combovers, thank you.

2wheels4ever
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 9:58 am

Mine would never grow past my shoulders, pretty much the kiss of death for aspiring musicians. Then when I began to ride on the streets, hair would get caught in the chinstrap of my helmets and when I would take my sunglasses off it always proved to be painful. Just as well, I'd blinded myself countless times when the tips of my bangs stung my corneas

Ditto on facial hair sensory, besides my thinking goatees just look lame as in wannabe alpha

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 10:09 am

I see hair as a form of self expression. If a man wants to express himself by having long hair, I don't have a problem with it. A guy should have his hair any way that he wants it.

ghoti
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 11:02 am

I have mine longish, but not shoulder length. Thought I looked ridiculous with short hair as i have odd-shaped features. Plus longer hair does not make my head feel naked.

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 11:32 am

I like boys with long hair :heart:

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

13 Sep 2012, 11:47 am

As long as they can keep it clean, I think guys look great with long hair. I have a lot of friends who are guys that have long hair... ;)

As for long hair on girls... it's a pain in the ass to maintain, but I like it. :)

Taverson
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Sep 2012, 12:04 pm

I've always been a guy that has kept my hair short. I have had the blessing of four straight hairdressers who are absolutely superb at Air Force military style haircuts.

I love having really short hair on the sides and back, while having enough hair on top to comb, gel, whatever I feel like doing. (Sometimes in the first few days after each haircut, I'll do my hair before I go to bed and then wake up. Since it's short enough on the sides and back, bedhair is almost non-existent and it looks the exact same as the night before)

As for long hair on women, If it's shoulder length, that's okay but anything more is too much. I am so unbelievably attracted to good-looking women who put their hair in a ponytail or a bob.

PS: If I ever try to grow my hair out long, it simply stacks. Doesn't grow out at all due to being very thick. Think Noel Gallagher.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 2:33 pm

I have always liked guys w/ long hair. I have long hair too, obviously. :P

Stalk
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2012, 3:01 pm

I did like my hair when it was at waist length. But I had to give it up if I wanted any kind of hair left on the top of my head. :D