Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Zokk
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 1:44 pm

So, this ain't my personal blog or nuthin', but I figured I'd share it here, as it might, maybe, in some small way, affect a few of the people here, as it's certainly going to affect me.

As of today, I'm officially moving out to California this summer; to the largest city in the North Bay area.

This is a good thing, though. A very good thing. Much nicer weather overall, vastly closer to my extended family, most likely getting my own place, and getting a new (and hopefully better) job out there as well. Probably not going to school out there, though, at least not for a while. School's been a major source of stress in my life, and I think it's best if I just drop it and focus on earning some real money for a while.

But anyway, just thought I'd share that little factoid, and if anyone by chance lives in or around the North Bay area of San Francisco, let me know, because I'm going to be living there myself, probably by the end of July or early August.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 8:20 pm

That's very good news. I hope that everything goes well. :)