Page 1 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2011, 8:13 pm

So i made a list of the next things i want to talk about in my youtube vidoes tell me if you think i should and why its a good idear. just so i know another with autism may be intorested in it.

1: Autism and daydreaming: Ganna talk about when i stare of into space and why i do it.

2: Autism and a cure: Talking about how i dont agree with it but believe people should pick if they want to or not even if i dont think its a good idear.

3: Feelings of being left out: When it comes to other people around me ofline i feel left out and that they treat me like im diffrent and cant do what they are doing when i can avreyone can.
And exsplaneing how i wish people wouldnt do that.

4: My intorests in the paronomle: Thats only if i get brave.
In all of them idears im going to talk about my exsperinces in life with this stuff and hope others may beable to see something in me thats in them to and maybe it will help them somehow who knows honestily its only what im intrested in but other then me exsplaneing myself to people im not sure what elts i could do but im working on it somehow.

and the link to my youtube if you have not seen the vidoes or commented feel free: http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackMist300?feature=mhee

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 8:33 pm

post removed by poster

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Last edited by MasterJedi on 27 May 2011, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 8:42 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
just had to post here telling you that I LOLed and rolled my eyes as the same time at the title.

I weep for the future. I truly do. My 3 year-old daughter knows "ideas" and she'll likely know "videos" when she's 5.

"Idears"! HA!

Go to school in the morning, tell this to your teachers or advisers and they'll help you.

Wow--that was RUDE!

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 8:43 pm

Personally, I would love to hear about your interests in the paranormal!

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 8:47 pm

post removed by poster

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Last edited by MasterJedi on 27 May 2011, 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 8:52 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
just had to post here telling you that I LOLed and rolled my eyes as the same time at the title.

I weep for the future. I truly do. My 3 year-old daughter knows "ideas" and she'll likely know "videos" when she's 5.

"Idears"! HA!

Go to school in the morning, tell this to your teachers or advisers and they'll help you.

Mike, would you like me to impale you with my lightsaber? Cause I'm very, very good at that. I'm a grey jedi, so screw your uptight morality.

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 8:55 pm

post removed

Last edited by MasterJedi on 27 May 2011, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:01 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
how's this for rude:

some emo kid who can't or won't pay attention in school.

It's not asperger's dear, it's stupidity.

Do not patronize me by calling my dear.

And it is rude. And I never called it Aspergers. Some people have difficulty with spelling. I have no clue about this person, but my niece and nephew are both borderline mentally ret*d (and they are NOT stupid!) and will NEVER be able to spell as well as you obviously can. It does not matter how much they pay attention in school. And I will pummel a person if they are ever that rude to them in person. You are just plain mean and nasty. You have no idea why she makes spelling mistakes. Get a life!

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:07 pm

no post

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:11 pm

no post, no pic

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:12 pm

There is a new invention called word filter. We shall replace Mike's post with "Imma join a hardcore dance panflute band called Am't Qilue, and we'll travel South America by burro playing our electric panflutes for all of our fans."

Last edited by ShenLong on 23 May 2011, 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:13 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
there's this new invention called spell check. "Check" it out. Or have your teachers do a better job at holding your attention.

there's no excuse for bad spelling especially with the spell check. The red squiggly line under some words should be an indicator.

Seriously, talk to your teachers. You better not graduate...

Wow-I truly didn't realize how much of a jerk you are. Thanks for pointing that out to me though; now I will know for the future!

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:14 pm

sorry about all this

Last edited by MasterJedi on 27 May 2011, 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:17 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
how's this for rude:

some emo kid who can't or won't pay attention in school.

It's not asperger's dear, it's stupidity.

How's this for weird: I agree with you!

No one is going to be impressed by mis-used punctuation, improper spelling, and poor grammar.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:19 pm

littlelily613
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:21 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
happy to help!

Oh, sorry. Happie 2 halpe.

I didn`t make any spelling mistakes. Your first sentence there should begin with a capital letter though. Spell check could have helped you with that. :)