Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Christophe
Toucan
Toucan

07 Jul 2011, 9:38 pm

Greetings again all. I am back after my hiatus. I apologize for just dropping off of the globe. I hope that all of you can forgive me for that. I have just had a few trying months. A girl I had a fling with last summer is in prison and on trial for the murder of the child we conceived; and I entered into my second marriage (with a woman that I know I can't live without and love to death).
My military career has been on a roller coaster of EPIC proportions! I am very happy though, because I FINALLY got to see the movie: Temple Grandin. Dr. Grandin is a bit of a hero of mine (along with J.E. Robison), so I felt like I was going to lose it if I didn't get to see the movie. Hopefully all of you that remember me are still doing well and have found happiness in your lives. It would make me happy to know that you have. I have composed a few pieces of music on my computer (one of which I am currently listening to). If any of you want to listen to the piece I am playing on the computer right now I can give you my youtube channel so you can check it out. There is one thing that I would like to do, but am having trouble getting the idea from brain to pen, pen to paper, and so on. I want to write a book about what it is like to be in the army and have AS. I want the book to chronicle my life before my diagnosis up to my diagnosis, and beyond. If any of you can help me out with suggestions I would appreciate it and be sure to thank you if I am able to write the book and get it published. I am sorry for having blabbed so much, and for being away for so long. It feels so good to be back.

Brandon

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 10:04 pm

Welcome home! :)

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 10:06 pm

Hi! I've never met you...but glad to meet you. :D

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 9:53 am

Welcome Back!

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 10:03 am

Wow ! ! ~~ It sounds like you've been having ups and downs!! My condolences about the child, and congratulations about the career and marriage ! you could write a book .. lol