Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 728 of 2000 [ 31993 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 725, 726, 727, 728, 729, 730, 731 ... 2000  Next

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 11:01 pm

I tried OS upgrade but after using >400MB of my precious data for downloading, the message said that it failed because the phone didn't have enough storage. The last time it didn't have enough storage, the upgrading process didn't even start. Why couldn't it do that this time?

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 11:02 pm

A video of one of my favorite Nintendo classics, Donkey Kong Jr, was ruined by a long stupid argument made by trolls saying Mario is evil and always has been because he's abusive to animals and his brother. I guess all video game protagonists must really be evil then. Pac-Man devouring cute-looking ghosts and glorifying gluttony. Pikmin swarming all over and killing Spotted Bulborbs who were asleep or just minding their own business until the Pikmin started pummeling them. Sonic letting Tails die many many times in the old Genesis games and smashing robots to "free" the animals inside (they were safe and protected by their robotic shells), supposedly wanting to use the Chaos Emeralds only on himself and not to save the world (which is why he looks surprised when they float up in the air in the "good" ending to Sonic 1). Give. Me. A. Break. :roll:

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 11:06 pm

My father duct-taped my webcam because he's paranoid and think theres spyware on my laptop, so I can't go on skype anymore

Iamaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2015, 11:14 pm

Not getting more writing in my novel done....

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 5:57 am

Why do they always have to discontinue the best flavor?

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 9:29 am

I have a lot to do today.

Fibbox
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 Mar 2015, 12:50 pm

I tried to track down the new 3DS model because my old one got rigor mortis in the circle pad and none of them had it. I am reminding you it was the 18th of february this thing was released. More than a month!

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 11:11 am

Well, I was HAPPY a few days ago when I learned that the new seasons / series of "Selfridge" and "Call the Midwife" were gonna be on, last night----but, after I watched them, I WASN'T so happy!

"Selfridge" has gone back to being too-soap-opera-ish, for me (I quit watching it once before, because of this), and there's too many changes in characters, and so-forth.

"Call the Midwife" is the same way----too many changes.....

I really HATE when that happens!! I wonder how many other viewers feel the same way; and, if it will cost them ratings, and / or, the show(s), ITSELF!! 'Course everybody loves "Downton Abbey", and it's too soap-opera-ish, for me----so, maybe it won't change anything----but, I don't know if I will continue to be a fan, and that's sad, to me.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 2:27 pm

Someone just made a thread regarding the co-pilot that flew the plane into the French Alps, saying that he was probably narcissistic, and suggested we read-up on narcissism..... I did, and now I'm terribly sick to my stomach, and am experiencing anxiety so badly, I had to take some medicine.....

Oh, God----it's so horrible what these types of people can do.....

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 2:49 pm

I have anxiety today.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 12:12 am

i was having a perfectly good time with some buddies, buying groceries for one's mom after playing games, when i was forcibly yanked back home because i apparently cannot miss one single session of in-home social counseling tripe.

i was using what i was taught. it was as if i'd been pulled from a track race to take my walking lessons. taken from my bike riding to practice my tricycle. i see this dude twice a week, this meeting with my friends (perhaps not since i didn't have their contact info) was completely by chance and probably won't happen again in months if i'm lucky.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 12:46 am

I've been having bad luck with things literally ALL DAY. It just won't stop.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 8:15 am

nothing

BirdInFlight
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 9:12 am

Anxiety arising from the situation in my building. It's the most "social" place I've ever lived and that happens to be the opposite of everything I want from a place I live. I've just had a truckload of contact with several people who live here and I feel icky. I'm a very private person and I just want to come and go unnoticed and unknown. I want privacy and anonymity but this place is like gossip central and everyone knows everyone's business.

I can't move because there literally IS no other place with rent this cheap, within the same area, and I don't want to leave the area.

I just had an overload of forced "friendly-friendly" and I feel so weirded out. I have to be someone I'm not just so as not to rattle anyone's cage.

All I dream about is how to get out of here on my own terms. I work and I'm making as much hours as I can stand but I will never be able to afford to move.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2015, 3:07 pm

I had to walk to the bank today to cash in my check. The road I have to cross to get there should be called "Suicide Street", because the traffic is just so awful. And then after I left the bank I went in one of the nearby convenience stores to find some fresh eggs. Then I discovered one of my gloves was gone and I had to cross Suicide Street again to go back to the bank where I left it. The have no crossing lights, they probably will never put up any unless someone gets killed, and that's the only bank near my home that doesn't take at least a half-hour to walk to. There used to be another bank close by but they closed and moved downtown. I'll bet in a few more years there will be nothing left that I can get to without needing to being driven. :x

Girlwithaspergers
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2015, 7:44 pm

My life