Celebrity NTs get paid to be themselves, ASpies get nothing

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Panic
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Dec 2011, 9:31 pm

Celebrity NTs get paid to be themselves, ASpies get nothing to be themselves but a smack to the back of the head.

NTs have very deep personalities, Aspies dont have personalities and are outcasted, no offense just talking reality here.

It just pee's me off.

Also these so called "talents" aspies claim to have, NTs can master easily.

Most NTs that are professionals have these "talents" AND all the perks and pluses of being an NT.

NTs can play ball, program computers, hit a target a mile away, fly planes, operate heavy machines, create humor, wealth, and everything under the sun,

Aspies claim they have these inherent abilities but in reality NTs can do anything they can and most likley better.

1 in a thousand autistics have this super savant ability, maybe more like one in a million, the stories on the news are very rare. And even if so, the talent is taken advantage by the NTs anyway.

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:41 pm

Don't paint us all with one brush. I have a personality, and I'm not an outcast. There are many of us with personalities who aren't outcasts. Not every person on the spectrum is the same, just as not every NT is the same.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

WhiteWidow
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:43 pm

I have a personality. I also know another Aspie on here who is doing quite well for himself financially. He owns his own small business in Australia.

Last edited by WhiteWidow on 14 Dec 2011, 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Panic
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Dec 2011, 9:43 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
Don't paint us all with one brush. I have a personality, and I'm not an outcast. There are many of us with personalities who aren't outcasts. Not every person on the spectrum is the same, just as not every NT is the same.

since your a women, and possibly attractive to men, your an exception since you are looked at as better then ugly women, if your attractive. period.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:45 pm

Panic wrote:
Celebrity NTs get paid to be themselves, ASpies get nothing to be themselves but a smack to the back of the head.

Depends on who it is. Some Aspies are quite successful while others fall flat on their faces. Same with NTs. Some are successful, while others simply aren't.

Quote:
NTs have very deep personalities, Aspies dont have personalities and are outcasted, no offense just talking reality here.

The majority of people I have encountered are very shallow.

Quote:
It just pee's me off.

Sorry

Quote:
Also these so called "talents" aspies claim to have, NTs can master easily.

I find many people are really terrible at art and English so they can't always be mastered easily.

Quote:
Most NTs that are professionals have these "talents" AND all the perks and pluses of being an NT.

Many of them have addictions and get a lot of divorces.

Quote:
NTs can play ball, program computers, hit a target a mile away, fly planes, operate heavy machines, create humor, wealth, and everything under the sun,

How many people can hit a target a mile away? No one I know can do it. With the right training, most can operate heavy machinery. Humor is in the eye of the beholder. Wealth often occurs when one is in the right place at the right time.

Quote:
Aspies claim they have these inherent abilities but in reality NTs can do anything they can and most likley better.

One thing NTs seem to be able to handle that I envy them for is makeup and hair touching their faces and bodies without making their skin itch and crawl. That is one thing they have over me.

Quote:
1 in a thousand autistics have this super savant ability, maybe more like one in a million, the stories on the news are very rare. And even if so, the talent is taken advantage by the NTs anyway.

People with those savant skills are really fortunate :)

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:45 pm

I don't know about you, but I'm dripping with swag.

Also, there are Aspie celebrities too. Stop trying to project all your insecurities onto everyone.

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:48 pm

Is someone a little butthurt for some reason?

No, aspies do not lack personalities, no, aspies don't fail at everyone, no, not all NTs can do everything some aspies can do, and definately not better for many cases. And savantism or high intellect is a lot more common than 1 in 1000 among aspies, I saw one statistic that said one in ten, but I think that might be a little high.

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

Panic
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Dec 2011, 9:49 pm

Asp-Z wrote:

Also, there are Aspie celebrities too. Stop trying to project all your insecurities onto everyone.

you are a mirror of me buddy, sitting on your @ss on your laptop all day...yeah.

nat4200
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:50 pm

Redacted

Last edited by nat4200 on 19 Apr 2012, 5:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:50 pm

Panic wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:

you are a mirror of me buddy, sitting on your @ss on your laptop all day...yeah.

I make a decent amount of money from my online businesses though... Must have forgot to mention that bit :wink:

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:53 pm

Panic wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

since your a women, and possibly attractive to men, your an exception since you are looked at as better then ugly women, if your attractive. period.

I'm not attractive, which is why I had to work to develop my personality. I have one.

I'm well groomed, but certainly not attractive.

Next excuse?

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Ganondox
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 9:58 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
Panic wrote:
OliveOilMom wrote:

I'm not attractive, which is why I had to work to develop my personality. I have one.

I'm well groomed, but certainly not attractive.

Next excuse?

You have the incentive to set an avatar or something absurd like that?

Through other people's eyes

Autism FAQs http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt186115.html

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

14 Dec 2011, 9:59 pm

Asp-Z wrote:

Like John Robison, Temple Grandin, Heather Kuzmich, James Durbin, etc.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2011, 10:08 pm

Where is that god-awful under-da-bridge smell coming from?

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Panic
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Dec 2011, 10:09 pm

Asp-Z wrote:
Panic wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:

I make a decent amount of money from my online businesses though... Must have forgot to mention that bit :wink:

what online business?

Panic
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Dec 2011, 10:09 pm

SyphonFilter wrote:
Asp-Z wrote:

Like John Robison, Temple Grandin, Heather Kuzmich, James Durbin, etc.

o please