Page 279 of 401 [ 6413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281, 282 ... 401  Next

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2014, 4:42 am

^a user here, that hasn't been seen in a while.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2014, 4:53 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
i hate christmas music too. or at least the same 5 tracks that are played in every mall, commercial, and store in america from september to the 25th.

it's the most...wonderful time...of the year.

when shipped off to my grandmas house for holidays or just general meetups, i would have rather stayed in the car and and read something that interests me.

parties.

I'll stay at home alone doing nothing but reading books, translating and posting here :D (flu permitting of course)

they can have christmas with all its "wonderful" music, I couldn't care less about the whole schabang.

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2014, 10:56 am

Booyakasha wrote:
I'll stay at home alone doing nothing but reading books, translating and posting here :D (flu permitting of course)

they can have christmas with all its "wonderful" music, I couldn't care less about the whole schabang.

However unfortunate it might seem to bitter, twisted, haters of goodness and truth; goodness and truth are not determined by emotional fads.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2014, 11:00 am

Oldavid wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:

However unfortunate it might seem to bitter, twisted, haters of goodness and truth; goodness and truth are not determined by emotional fads.

not sure what you mean exactly, but I can't wait to spend some time reading/translating tomorrow. :D

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2014, 2:43 pm

Anyway, it sounds like Oldavid needs a heathen hug :D

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2014, 8:32 pm

I don't do hugs.

If you let people maul you like that you might become popular............. like a teddy bear.

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2014, 9:58 pm

I hate most things.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 2:55 am

Oldavid wrote:
I don't do hugs.

If you let people maul you like that you might become popular............. like a teddy bear.

Oh c'mon :D

anyway, I'd rather not be popular by mauling or by any other means.....since I don't think I'm genetically predisposed or equipped for such an awful predicament :jester:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 2:59 am

whatever genes you have must have holes in them already, big enough to stick your whole cellular foot through, maybe. 8)

i
must learn to memorize smells more effectively

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 3:04 am

Kiprobalhato wrote:
whatever genes you have must have holes in them already, big enough to stick your whole cellular foot through, maybe. 8)

i
must learn to memorize smells more effectively

Lol yeah, I've already stuck all seven of my feet through those genes ..... some holes appeared and now you have this boo Boo to boo y'all :jester:

Oldavid
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 7:13 pm

Booyakasha wrote:
Oldavid wrote:
I don't do hugs.

anyway, I'd rather not be popular by mauling or by any other means.....since I don't think I'm genetically predisposed or equipped for such an awful predicament :jester:
How do you expect to maintain any semblance of unpopularity with excuses like that? "Genetically predisposed"! !????
:lol:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2014, 9:30 pm

auntblabby wrote:
YAY Image
this old intestinal gas says to enjoy young while you can, 'cause old comes around soon enough.Image

i'm at my wits end.

How??

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2014, 12:58 am

I already have intestinal gas. And gastritis. And esophagitis.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2014, 2:23 am

Oldavid wrote:
Booyakasha wrote:
Oldavid wrote:
I don't do hugs.

How do you expect to maintain any semblance of unpopularity with excuses like that? "Genetically predisposed"! !????
:lol:

looool heyyyy I'm gravely unpopular, much more than you will ever aspire to be! It's not an excuse, it's a solemn fact. :D You can't win in this unpopularity contest, I beat ya mister :jester:

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2014, 2:27 am

What if you ever met a serious competitor?

Good morning...... :D

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2014, 2:29 am

DeepHour wrote:
What if you ever met a serious competitor?

Good morning...... :D

Oh hey there :D

Nah, I beat y'all 8)