Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

cyrus1874
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2006, 9:21 pm

There was a small party at my work today so I decided to make things intersting by wearing a costume. I couldn't wear anything elaborate but I did manage to make a wolf costume. On the negative side I was the only person wearing a costume :oops: . On the plus side everyone loved it. :D

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2006, 9:39 pm

I dressed up as Nylani the Claw, a character I created myself. Nylani is basically a masked and cloaked assassin who makes a bargain with an evil wizard to become the most skilled killer in the world at the cost of a disease that gradually eats away at his body, starting with his right hand, which has been disfigured into a red claw, hence "Nylani the Claw." I don't have any pictures, but basically I wore a black button-up shirt over a white t-shirt, a black-and-red cloak, a red-and-silver pendant, a silver-and-red sword, a black mask, a black leather glove on my left hand, and a red vinyl claw on my right. It was a really cool costume, but it wasn't one that won the costume contest or anything. Still awesome, tho'. A lot of people mistakenly thought I was either Zorro, Dracula, or the Phantom of the Opera.

Also, on a related note, I saw a surprisingly large amount of Furry costumes today. That was surprisingly freaky.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2006, 10:32 pm

charlie chaplin, but i forgot the cane at home. can you believe how many people have never heard of him? sigh...i did get candy, though! mmm....*eats leftover party seven layer dip*

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Namiko
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2006, 11:15 pm

I dressed up as Spock and my friend dressed up as a security officer. It was fun, especially since we had most of the costume stuff already... except for the points for my ears and the emblems, though we made those ourselves. :)