Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2014, 3:03 pm

My brother once nearly blinded my dad (not intentionally) because he hit him cause my dad antagonised him. If my brother blinded my dad what would have happened to him? My mom says he would have just got a warning from the police.

When my brother was 20 at the time.

I live in England so not sure how the police would have dealt with my bro?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

01 May 2014, 4:50 pm

I'm in America instead of England but here it would depend on if someone would call the cops & if your dad would press charges on him. The police would let him go if their investigation determines that he was acting in self-defense because of the way your dad was acting with him like threatening him, pushing him. Otherwise he would probably be arrested for assault & let out on bail till going to court unless police or judge felt he could be suffering from major psychiatric problems & then they might send him to a mental facility for an evaluation & treatment. After trial he might could serve jail time, fine &/or community service. Your dad could also sue for his medical care, lost wages, pain 7 suffering, & if doesn't go away he could sue for becoming disabled due to the incident.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition