Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2012, 3:21 pm

Why are people suddenly being bullied for being "ginger"??? I heard it has something to do with a South Park episode, so go figure. I just don't get it, there is absolutely nothing wrong for having red hair, green eyes and freckles, or any skin or hair color for that matter. I find the coloring quite attractive. I'm not a redhead but I have very dark hair and fair skin. I used to hate being so pale but now I think it's good, for one thing I can wear bright colors that I like such as hot pink or red and not look ridiculous. :)

AnnettaMarie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 2:11 am

Alexender wrote:
AnnettaMarie wrote:
I always found the gingers don't have souls thing to be pretty mean. :?
I love red hair! I used to dye my hair red, but decided to keep it dirty blonde. I wish it wasn't so rare. It's sad to think that such a beautiful colour will be extinct before too long.

Source?

It is not dying out as far as I know.

I'm not sure where I read that. it might have been in a magazine, or an article online. If I ever come across it, or something like it, I will post it here! :)

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 2:15 am

History has shown that people with red hair where often killed because of it and because Judas of Iscaroit had red hair people think most redheads are bullies ect :jester:

Gravechylde
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Apr 2012, 11:48 am

AnnettaMarie wrote:
Alexender wrote:
AnnettaMarie wrote:
I always found the gingers don't have souls thing to be pretty mean. :?
I love red hair! I used to dye my hair red, but decided to keep it dirty blonde. I wish it wasn't so rare. It's sad to think that such a beautiful colour will be extinct before too long.

Source?

It is not dying out as far as I know.

I'm not sure where I read that. it might have been in a magazine, or an article online. If I ever come across it, or something like it, I will post it here! :)

I think the only way it'll go extinct is if all redheads stop mating with other white people.

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2012, 11:58 am

Redheads dying out is a myth that pops up every few years

Peter_L
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Apr 2012, 2:13 pm

Joker wrote:
I am a ginger with pale white skin and freckels I have brown reddish hair with brown eyes gosh I love being ginger being tan is overrated in my opinon plus no one wants to face a ginger in a snow ball white we can blend in with the snow :lol:

Is their any other gingers out their?

Yes.

Can you feel your skin burning when your in direct sunlight, or is that just me?

TheRedHead
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

12 May 2012, 5:58 am

I do. It's a dark fiery red. :D

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2012, 6:21 am

danmac wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw[/youtube]

I think I saw that he other night.

My hair is brown, but I've been told I have shades of red in it. But I can't see them, my hair looks...brown. My Mum's hair is red, though.

Farwhall
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 May 2012, 4:07 pm

So is this like a "Ginger pride" Thread, or just somewhere to talk about the ginger lifestyle?
I am all for both of those.

FTM
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 May 2012, 3:37 pm

My mothers side of the family are mostly Gingers. Me, I'm Ginger downstairs if you know what I mean and someone only needs to show me a picture of the sun and I burn.
Gingers rule.

spaceappleseed
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 May 2012, 10:41 pm

I too had no idea until recently that redheads were made fun of. For as long as I can remember I've wished I had red hair. I finally tried dying it about two years ago and have gotten nothing but compliments ever since! I naturally have the pale complexion and freckles of a redhead, so it suits me, I suppose.