Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

meems
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 8:50 pm

I posted something about Romney /Ryan on Facebook and shortly thereafter some spaz left a dead rattlesnake in my mailbox. It actually looked like it died from being in a hot metal box and baking in the sun. :( The note mostly talked about the tea party and disdain for Obama. Obama, who I've never mentioned on my Facebook.

People are so crazy.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 Sep 2012, 9:11 pm

If you don't live in a hard-core conservative town I would suggest reporting it to the police. Tampering with the mail is a federal offense so I imagine putting a rattlesnake in one would be an FBI case. Maybe you could post on FB some more for an FBI sting operation

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 9:26 pm

Do you have your address on your FB or do you think it's someone you know who knows your address?

meems
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 9:44 pm

I think about a quarter of the people on my Facebook have been in my house. Maybe half have at least dropped their kids off back when I was a kid, when my dad owned the house.

And most of my dad's friends know I bought the house from him and know where it is. A lot of my neighbors are on my Facebook.

I don't like dealing with the cops here. I'm not too worried. It's bad enough my dad wants to come over here and set up security cameras. I don't want to spend the money. :(

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 9:56 pm

I'm so sorry for you and the snake.Maybe it was already dead,it's pretty hard to pick up a live one unless your real good with snakes and most snake people would never do something like that.I had trouble with mailbox vandalism and I got a box at the Post Office,it's kind of a pain but my mail is safe now.I hope you catch the ass.