Congress Declares War On Autism ! !!

Page 4 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 7:48 pm

Tequila wrote:
I don't hate NTs. Many of them are wonderful, tolerant people. We need to get out of this sectarian mindset where there are 'sides'. Because, to tell you the truth, the majority would wipe the floor with us and we would then suffer at their hands. We need to get our message across. Talking to people and defeating those who would wish us to cease existing are our goals. Not this 'we hate everyone' attitude.

The NT's are already making us suffer and you're saying that we should try to make peace with them?!?!?! that would NEVER work,period.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 7:52 pm

Unknown wrote:
The NT's are already making us suffer and you're saying that we should try to make peace with them?!?!?! that would NEVER work,period.

Correction. Some intolerant NTs are trying to make us suffer. Not all or even near it. They're not a monolithic group, just as we aren't. Now, I can understand that someone might have mistreated you but there are scummy people with Asperger's - just as there are scummy people without. We have to work together.

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 7:59 pm

Hey all.

so anyhow, I checked with my aquantance in Intell.

He says this a joke, because it's impossible to cure, since in both cases, you'd have to do surgery on the brain.

overall, those NT will figure that out when we start stringing them up, and beating them.

hehe...anyone wanna join?

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 8:14 pm

Tequila wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Correction. Some intolerant NTs are trying to make us suffer. Not all or even near it. They're not a monolithic group, just as we aren't. Now, I can understand that someone might have mistreated you but there are scummy people with Asperger's - just as there are scummy people without. We have to work together.

Recorrection 99.9 % of NT's are complete as*holes to ANYONE who's even slightly different from them.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 9:28 pm

Unknown wrote:
Tequila wrote:
Unknown wrote:

Recorrection 99.9 % of NT's are complete as*holes to ANYONE who's even slightly different from them.

and you've done scientific research to prove this? :nerdy:

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 9:35 pm

tinky wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Tequila wrote:
Unknown wrote:

and you've done scientific research to prove this? :nerdy:

Yes i have a TON of proof to PROVE that NT'S are full-blooded A*****S!! !! ! ms.random.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 9:37 pm

hmm...i see. my council of monkeys will evaluate this information and get back to you...in 80 years.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 9:41 pm

tinky wrote:
hmm...i see. my council of monkeys will evaluate this information and get back to you...in 80 years.

Have you EVER been BULLIED by a bunch of NT'S?????

I'm giving you 80 minutes b4 i pwn you.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

06 Dec 2006, 9:43 pm

Unknown wrote:
tinky wrote:

I haven't. Or at least, 90% of the NT's I've met at school don't bully me. In fact, most of them like me because I'm so different!

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

lkonantz
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2006, 10:18 pm

I can't believe this!! !! ! By the way, you can't cure how the brain is wired!! !! ! It makes you wonder where these people are getting their information from!! !! Or you can tell they didn't watch the Discovery channel show on the Real Rainman, which explains the science behind autism and AS. I just wish people would think twice before doing something like this because it gives AS a bad name and negivate view on it.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 10:27 pm

Unknown wrote:
tinky wrote:

some are annoying, smile too much, funny, laugh too much, shy, nervous ect...i try to look past the annoyance of a person and focus on their good qualities.

Pyth
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

06 Dec 2006, 10:39 pm

f**k.

Damn.

And s**t.

I'm officially staying FAR clear of the United States... Switzerland, Sweeden, Germany... here I come.

I will never move to a nation that wants to find a "Cure" for my condition. I am fine as I am, I want no change. I am smart, I can think. I am a person, I have a personality. I don't need to be "cured".

Gamester
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 11:01 pm

It isn't going to happen.

trust me.

massive amounts of surgergy.

tahs why.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 11:19 pm

I agree with Tequila. Not all NTs are jerks. There is good and bad, in everyone.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

06 Dec 2006, 11:22 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I agree with Tequila. Not all NTs are jerks. There is good and bad, in everyone.

And if you think we're all kind to each other, think again. I used to hit someone because he kept annoying me and following me home from school (he lived nearby). After I stopped I found he was on the Spectrum, and I figured that I was his obsession.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2006, 11:23 pm

KBABZ wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

And if you think we're all kind to each other, think again. I used to hit someone because he kept annoying me and following me home from school (he lived nearby). After I stopped I found he was on the Spectrum, and I figured that I was his obsession.

I already know we aren't kind to each other.