Congress Declares War On Autism ! !!

Page 5 of 8 [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

06 Dec 2006, 11:25 pm

Unknown wrote:
KBABZ wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I agree with Tequila. Not all NTs are jerks. There is good and bad, in everyone.

And if you think we're all kind to each other, think again. I used to hit someone because he kept annoying me and following me home from school (he lived nearby). After I stopped I found he was on the Spectrum, and I figured that I was his obsession.

I already know we aren't kind to each other.

And by that I meant kind to others on the Spectrum, but it can happen, as you've shown you know.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Catalyst
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2006, 12:11 am

Unknown wrote:
Have you EVER been BULLIED by a bunch of NT'S?????

Thoroughly and systematically. I used to have to devise knew ways of going home every day in order to avoid multiple beatings. However, this is not representative of "99.9%". Similarly, there are Aspies who are self-superior, condescending, and probably in need of a good butt-whupping... but that doesn't represent all of us.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 12:29 am

NTs think we have a disease? :(

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

07 Dec 2006, 12:41 am

RedMage wrote:

It's ridiculous isn't it? I was talking to a friend on MSN, and he thought the idea was stupid as well, along with funding to find a cure and all the stuff mentioned in the article. He's my age (16) and NT. (wow!)

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 12:45 am

RedMage wrote:

Thats part of the reason i hate NT's!! !! !

Autism IS NOT A F***ING DISEASE!! !! !

666 PWNS 1337

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 12:54 am

They will cure autism by eliminating the problem fetus before it is born.

parts
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 1:11 am

Yes but just think if they handle this like all their other wars (drug war, war on terrorism, Iraq ) there is nothing to worry about

Deutha
Toucan
Toucan

07 Dec 2006, 2:35 am

i think we are evolution at work(not particularly good or bad...just another mutation)...don't think there will be any way of stopping us....

instead as they try with all their might....the numbers will keep increasing....think i read somewhere the increase in australia was 273% over the last 5 years

think of the difference the internet/PC's make to consciousness...and what sort of children parents want etc...

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 2:46 am

I don't understand what all the fuss is about? we don't have full blown Autism anyway...they wouldn't bedoing research to cure *us*.

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 2:49 am

We need a counter campaign and a leader. Someone like an aspie Michael Moore. We'd be "Cure Normalcy Now!"

Maybe we can get Michael Moore's public support?

ping-machine
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 3:39 am

bizarre wrote:

That is no more a cure than a bullet to the brain is a cure for the common cold.

How do you declare war on autism? When you declare war, isn't it usually against people?

Enigmatic
Toucan
Toucan

07 Dec 2006, 3:47 am

lowfreq50 wrote:
LOL, they tend to lose at anything they declare war on so we should be perfectly safe!

parts wrote:
Yes but just think if they handle this like all their other wars (drug war, war on terrorism, Iraq ) there is nothing to worry about

One should never underestimate an enemy; it's probably the most fatal blunder one can make.

Deutha
Toucan
Toucan

07 Dec 2006, 4:17 am

>>>One should never underestimate an enemy; it's probably the most fatal blunder one can make.

too true....ok welp we need to get all the aspies to one country/place....and isolate ourselves from teh NT world for atleast say 10-20years... since we invent everything for them.....they will stagnate, while not even realising things aren't changing. Meanwhile at aspiland HQ(queue MUHAHAHA laughter)....we will have invented some crazy ass new s**t that makes us invulnerable to NT attack.... (atleast a few % of us must be tesla's to be sure!)

then we can either remain in the status quo...and make NT's beg for new technology, return in a blaze of fury to conquer the world with a robot army remotely controlled from our bedrooms or take off to mars ;)

easy peasy :P

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 4:34 am

bizarre wrote:

That's what I've been thinking about too and it does worry me. I've a friend with spina bifida, if her mother had listened to the doctors she wouldn't be here. She enjoys her life and she's not severely disabled. There was no way of knowing the probable level of disability when her mother was tested. If they find an identifier for autism, there may not be any people on the spectrum in the future. Sorry to be 'doom and gloom' but that's how I feel about it.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2006, 4:44 am

I'll have to get my pet Bus to draw the blood of the people who run those orginizations. :lol:

Ding! Ding! :)

Catalyst
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2006, 4:57 am

ping-machine wrote:
How do you declare war on autism? When you declare war, isn't it usually against people?

Not in the US. We've got the War on Drugs, the War on Smoking, the War on Terror, the War on Hunger, and of course, the one thing that is a war-- the War on Civil Rights-- is classed as a security measure.