Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 3:36 pm

AnotherKind wrote:
Speak in your name. OK?
I don't think threads of this kind are forbidden on this forum. I have a lot to learn from them and above all, they feed my curiousity.
If you don't like them, then go post somewhere else.

I don't think this thread is more pointless than a "Hey! Guess what? It's official: i have ass-burgers!" thread. And it's full of them.

Oh dear, I've crossed the line again, haven't I?

Attention, your attention please ! !! Marilyn Monroe was an ASpie ! ! Marilyn Monroe WAS an ASpie ! !
Thank you, that is all.

AnotherKind
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 3:39 pm

Ok, go back to your ass burger business.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2012, 3:44 pm

AnotherKind wrote:
Ok, go back to your ass burger business.

I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU.

(Did that come off all wrong?)

Australia
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Sep 2012, 9:14 pm

I mainly posted this because i am very interested in these type of things, of course i can never be 100% sure however im the type that likes to have a belief in something.

And it is a real possibility that she may of had aspergers, noone can say she didnt without proof of course.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2012, 8:25 am

Her mother was a diagnosed schizophrenic, was in and out of institutions all her life.
Marilyn had a lifelong fear of becoming 'insane' as she saw her mother, not an uncommon viewpoint in the 1940's and 1950's.
Marilyn did, however, have strong manic/depressive symptoms, and many people feel, myself included, that her alcoholism and pharmaceutical addiction started with her self-medicating for the anxiety over whether she would become as severe as her mother.
Many people feel this is why she never had a child; that she believed she carried 'hereditary insanity' and did not want to pass it on.
She was, in many ways, a tragic person......

Sylkat