Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

SpiderJeruz
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

05 Oct 2012, 10:19 pm

Who do you wish to be? What do you want to accomplish in life? What's stopping you? How can you change it?

My life ages 12 to 17 we're unstable and hectic. :? I'm finally in a spot financially and emotionally that I can enact major change in my attitude and outlook. I'm actually already changing. I was depressed and psychotic during the aforementioned period in my life. Now I am just happy to be alive and ready to make some friends and move on. I have but a one friend in life and I get to see him only on occasion.

This is one thing I think often about and try to carry out; and that is making a few close friends I can lean on and let lean back on me. I'm also at a point in life where all I can think about is women. I'd really love to meet a nice girl who can relate to my past inner struggles and let me care for her while she nurtures and pushes me to become great. Someone to lick my wounds, to sit and watch movies with, and of course fulfill my primal desires. Having a girlfriend and some cool buddies would totally make me even happier than I am now. I have a great puppy that is one of the smartest breeds (Border Collie, German Shepard), a lovely home which I take care of and decorate, and many good qualities. I'd really love to share it with someone!

My other dream is somewhat complicated. I do hip-hop music, and I also am quite active on Steam gaming service, many online forums, and a few IRC channels. I noticed I had a knack for rhyming and drawing years ago and I really just do it because it keeps my mind sharp and is really a lot of fun! :P I mix all my own music despite the lackluster equipment I've been given to use. :D

I also noticed I am rather adept with computers. I fix my dad's old rig all the time and built my current PC from kick-down parts, things I found in the trash, and stuff like that. I can completely wipe a virus from a computer in about half a day. I think I found the two things I'd love to go to school for, finally.

Computer Engineering and Audio Engineering. I feel I could easily get a job in this internet age with a couple general degrees like those. I love software and hardware equally. Micro Mechanics also interest me a bit. That's where technology is headed. I figured out that you have to move with the times and not against them years ago.

As for music, it's just a passion of mine. Dealing with my crappy mixing set-up makes me want to convert my office into a professional studio to rent out while I go to school and make extra dollarz. I'd probably need a degree to do this long-term and keep up with the world of music. I make a low enough income that I could get financial aid and get student loans and pay them back quickly. That's what my mom said to do.

Once I had these degrees I'd buy an empty warehouse with my cousin. He is trying to get schooling in Mechanical Engineering and Glass Blowing. We'd turn this studio into a glass blowing studio, music studio, computer lab, chemistry lab, and car garage. He'd be the steam punk, I'd be the cyber punk... 8) These are all just pipe-dreams. But I feel it's a good sign that I finally have motivation to do these things. A lot of people my age have no clue what to do with their life. I'm lucky to have at least an idea of what I want to do! :)

What about you? What dreams rattle in your mind?

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 12:57 am

Number one would be to find someone I could love who loves me back in return.

Number two would be a college degree and a good paying job to go along with it

Number three would be a nice home in the country where I could live a self-sustaining, off the grid lifestyle, if needed.

Underscore
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2012, 7:58 am

The dreams/goals I have are those of when I was younger. I wouldn't mind accomplishing the things I thought I would want to when I was younger, but I really need to relax more, or else I would just get in a much worse condition. Asperger's sydrome is stopping me. Everything other than how my life was before is better, so I don't want to change it. I want to come in terms with my problems, and then do something that doesn't me kill me on the way. I think that is possible.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

06 Oct 2012, 8:05 am

I really have so many, but here is the shortlist:

#1- I really want that woman of my dreams.
#2- I want people to understand me more, and not to pre-judge me like a child molester/baby killer/any criminal.
#3- I want peace in my life.
#4- I want more knowledge within me.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."