The realtime autobiography thread.

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Lemmiwinks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

01 Jan 2007, 6:00 am

Here is the story with this thread, just type in what is happening around you while you are typing. It goes something like this:

I notice the breeze blowing against the state flag outside. The nice man who works security here in the hotel just walked in the door behind me....he did not say a word to me. I don't think he.... wait I hear voices, and a car just pulled up.

It looks like some more drunks getting back from the bar. I hope they don't talk to me. They are coming in the door right now. One of them - a female says "hi" to me, she is anchored by two men. They are arguing next to the elevator. I better go see if I can help them out....

1. If life gives you poop......make poop juice.
2. Living in a Dystopian Future - right now.

Last edited by Lemmiwinks on 02 Jan 2007, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2007, 8:34 am

"As I'm sitting on the computer which is sat in the living room typing this post, The sun's out but it's pretty blustery and bitter cold. My second sister (as I have 2 sisters and 1 brother) is on her Singstar singing Madonna. She's pretty good as singing considering she's 8.

At the moment there's my other sister here nagging my one the playstation to have a go and my brother's here as well. My mum is outside in the kitchen making the roast dinner.

On here on the computer, I'm here on Wrongplanet and am chatting to an aqquaintace on MSN Messenger.

CDs, are scattered around me, with my iPod connected in the USB Port updating with new added songs of mine. I now have exactly 2000 songs. :)

As usual, the living room is half tidy, half bay root...."

An extract of what's gone around me while I'm typing this up. 8)

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2007, 9:50 am

It's very dull outside and seems to be going dark, although it's only 2.50 in the afternoon.

My husband is listening to a radio documentary about the government of Clement Atlee. They are talking about the beginning of the NHS, which is interesting, but the radio sounds too loud to me even though it's in the kitchen and I'm in the spare room. I'm having to filter out the sound to concentrate enough to type.

The washing up is in the sink and I'm thinking about doing it, plus tidying the front room but I'd rather leave it for now and go for a walk. I decide to do this as soon as I post this, and have decided to go for a quick walk around the park to 'clear the cobwebs' :)

rincemeister
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jan 2007, 10:06 am

I'm staying over at my father's house and reading and replying to lots of posts here on WP.

I'm in the so called 'front room' of the house using the computer that I built for my family.

In the oven are two veggie burgers that I am cooking for myself.

I have to drive back to my flat in a few hours, and then clean up the remains of a party that I had there last night.

When ever I think about the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow morning (after the Christmas break) I feel sad :-(

Flow
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2007, 11:21 am

I hear the radio playing "Walk Away", and the rain falling outside on the roof and deck. My parents are still sleeping, tired from New Year's Eve. My brothers are half awake playing video games on Xbox360. The radio changes songs to "Break it Up".

Lemmiwinks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jan 2007, 2:19 am

...back at work again. Tom the server in the restaurant just called in sick. I am transfering him to our Food and Beverage Director's voice mail. There is slow crappy jazz music playing in the bar. The bartender has some people in there yet. I can't wait until they leave so I can shut off the music - I just passed gas - it is really annoying to listen to. Although listening to the humming of the lights isn't much better. I am going to go out to my car now and get some cds.....

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 2:46 am

Realizing I have to go back to the idiots in High School.

Listening to DOA by the Foo Fighters.

Thinking of getting off WP and burning an hour or two on the violin.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 3:01 am

i keep looking at the clock realizing, each time, how late it is.

it's pretty dull and cold outside except for the occasional blow of wind.

my cat keeps randomly meowing at me.
the other cat and dog are asleep.
the dog's lying on a blanket that someone(ahem, me) left on the ground. he's randomly letting out a soft snore
the other cat is just...sprawled across the sofa as happy as he can be

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 9:04 am

It's cold and blowing outside. It's 4:30 in the afternoon and my mum is making supper. I sit on the TV room floor, watching The Monkees. I'm only two and my little sister is in my mummy's tummy.

rincemeister
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Jan 2007, 2:27 pm

It's 7:24pm here and I just finished having dinner. Work was a real drag, I didn't sleep well the night before so I was really tired.

I'm Watching Alkaline Trio - Live at The Metro, and surfing the web.

I've got to do a load of clothes washing and dishes, as well as write in my journal.

I'm comtemplating going back to university because work is so boring and repetitive.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 5:02 pm

It's 2:57 PM, and I'm sitting in my bosses office, just off his living room, where I work. I've got the TV on CNN, listening half-way to the repetitive nonsense about Gerald Ford. My boss and his two kids are visiting his girlfriend in Pasadena CA, so I've spent the day by myself. It's 67 degrees now, and the suns out. I'm nibbling on a Sara Lee cheesecake I keep in my bosses fridge. My nose keeps running from the last bit of sinus infection I've been suffering from since October.

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2007, 6:01 pm

my brother's listening to some band(he knows alot of "underground" bands) on his laptop. the sun seems to be going down...which reminds me! *goes outside with camera*

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Lemmiwinks
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jan 2007, 5:33 am

Just noticing that I grabbed a diet pepsi instead of a regular, as I am chewing the rest of my dessert I took from the walk in cooler. Taking the last bit right.......now. I think I am going to walk over to the cooler and put the diet pepsi back, and grab a regular.