Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

infilove
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2013, 8:50 pm

What is the craziest thing you've ever done. If you think you've done some really crazy things this is the place to share it. I think sometimes doing crazy things is not bad but often good sometimes because it's good to be unique and sets the trend for a more interesting world, so please share in detail for use all the appreciate!

aspie quiz results; http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1= ... =80&p12=28

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2013, 9:06 pm

That depends on how you define crazy. I'm not exactly the poster child for good judgment, although I'm good at giving others advice I suck at making decisions for myself. I've done things that were extremely dangerous, very illegal, absolutely irrelevant, highly offensive, complete nonsense, outrageously irresponsible, undeniably annoying, risky, frivolous, selfish, indulgent, immoral, unethical, and just flat out bat feces insane. Which ones do you want to hear about first?

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Minou
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Mar 2013, 10:42 pm

The craziest thing I ever did was mow the lawn at midnight. :lol: It wasn't illegal, I wasn't on drugs or drunk and I wasn't naked but the neighbors still didn't like it which is something I thought strange because they made noise at night but I guess somehow I was not supposed to. Oh well. I had fun. :D

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Marilyn Monroe

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 12:08 am

I dropped some biscuits in the urinal in men's toilet. I gave them to someone I disliked.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 7:13 am

I had this Triumph 500 motorbike that as it was a Trials bike, had high exhaust and foot-pegs which meant I could lean it really far in corners, my friend following behind on his Bonneville had already commented that he had never seen a bike lean so far in his life, I just kept on leaning further until I found the point were the tyres no longer gripped and lost grip and slid into a tree.
Didn't hurt as I was already lent over so far that my shoulder was almost at ground level anyway.

Dennis
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Mar 2013, 3:21 pm

I tried breakdancing in the middle of a street after it frozen rained.

Gromit
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 4:02 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:
That depends on how you define crazy. I'm not exactly the poster child for good judgment, although I'm good at giving others advice I suck at making decisions for myself. I've done things that were extremely dangerous, very illegal, absolutely irrelevant, highly offensive, complete nonsense, outrageously irresponsible, undeniably annoying, risky, frivolous, selfish, indulgent, immoral, unethical, and just flat out bat feces insane. Which ones do you want to hear about first?

In alphabetical order? But as not even your attorney, I advise against confessing to illegality on a public forum. Perhaps leave that off the list?

I think that gives us:
absolutely irrelevant
bat feces insane
complete nonsense
extremely dangerous
frivolous
highly offensive
immoral
indulgent
outrageously irresponsible
risky
selfish
undeniably annoying
unethical

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 4:14 pm

OliveOilMom wrote:

Ooo, bat feces 1st.

LabPet
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2013, 4:15 pm

I once shoplifted a live turtle from the mall. He was not for sale, which does not make sense at all because why would you have a turtle at the pet shop, but not sell him/her? I would have paid for him/her. For that reason, I then had to steal him. Really cool pet too.

TheTigress
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Mar 2013, 11:07 am

Giving my heart to someone who never deserved it in the first place.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 12:43 pm

When my daughter was 14, she dared me to scream, "I love pickles!" in a crowded movie theater and I did.

donothing1979
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Mar 2013, 2:28 pm

8O

uhm. i have a lot of these... i think one of the best ones was when i was 15 and a friend gave me some fake blood capsules that were left over from Halloween. we were walking past a Blockbuster Video, and he dared me to do something with them inside the store. So he hid out so he could still see in the store, and i went in, started to feign a coughing fit, while i had my mouth covered, i chomped the capsules, started to cough more, everyone was looking, and i coughed "blood" all over a rack of snack foods, fell down, and dragged myself out moaning and drooling of the store. everyone was shocked/horrified/disgusted, and as i was half out the door the manager came over to see if i was okay. i just got up and ran as fast as i could.

my friend and i nearly pissed ourselves laughing, and celebrated with some junk food from a nearby burger king. an hour later, a cop car pulled up next to us as we were walking a few blocks away.

"HEY. don't move you two."

i was honestly very scared. i had to deal with cops before, but this was the first time i was really in trouble. The cop got out of his car, explained the situation that the Blockbuster called the police about the incident. He searched us, but we were clean. he warned us to not fool around with things like that, and that we really scared the manager and some of the patrons. He told us that the manager has me on video, and that i wasn't allowed back into the store, if i did come in, he would call the cops. the cop let us go after taking our names and addresses.

this was the only blockbuster around me in walking distance, so i was upset, but i was still proud to some degree. i guess a week later, an older guy recognized me from the "bloodbuster" incident while walking down the street. "you're that blood kid from blockbuster!" i kind of got scared, but then he said "That was AWESOME". and then we talked about how everyone was stupid for getting scared when the blood didn't even look remotely real. :D

luckily, the Blockbuster got a new manager or something by the time the N64 came out, because i went in there and played the display model for hours because i couldn't afford to buy one.

CSBurks
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 2:38 pm

One time I drove 70 in a 30 mph zone on my way to high school, but I made it on time.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 5:30 pm

After a particularly hard break-up, I did some things to an ex-boyfriend's personal property that I'm not proud of. I got my message across, though, and, luckily for me, he did not press charges. (Now, that's a gentleman!)

Mindsigh wrote:
When my daughter was 14, she dared me to scream, "I love pickles!" in a crowded movie theater and I did.

In the middle of the movie? :lol:

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2013, 5:42 pm

Once I put in dime in a slot that said "quarters only". What can I say, I'm a rule breaker

RazorEddie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2013, 4:29 pm

I once climbed around the cliffs at Land's End at about midnight. Climbing cliffs by moonlight without any safety gear is probably not the most sensible thing I have ever done. The fact that it is also private property with lots of 'stay on the path' signs was just the icing on the cake :twisted: