Page 9 of 13 [ 198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Yoko_X
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

30 Dec 2013, 1:04 pm

Background noise.
Children screaming their lungs out at the Supermarket when they aren't allowed candy.
People being impolite or rude for no reason.
That powder inside plastic gloves (Yes, they make us wear those in school when we help out in the kitchen. That freakin' powder inside the gloves drives me insane, why won't they buy powder-free gloves instead?? :twisted: )

I have a lot of "can't stand issues" but these were the ones that came to mind right now....

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

30 Dec 2013, 5:37 pm

Not being able to get enough sleep.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2013, 5:41 pm

Can't stand my life being in limbo like it is right now. Everything's uncertain. Will the rent be paid? Arrgghh!!

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2013, 6:03 pm

Being misunderstood, in general.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2013, 7:27 pm

Noise when I try to focus.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2013, 10:39 pm

When my mom calls me saying she wants the compy.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2014, 10:38 am

I really truly hate it when people won't take no for an answer.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2014, 8:13 pm

So many trees being cut down in my town.

The city government wants us to save water, and is pressuring everyone to tear out their lawns, replace the grass with piles of rocks, and plant cacti and scrawny palm trees.

The whole town looks depressing and dead.

Sylkat

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2014, 9:35 pm

When people say that I'm confusing when I feel that everything I say about myself is plain, simple and to the point.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2014, 9:55 am

This may not be a nice thing to say but I find it really annoying when an obese person chooses to squeeze him-/herself into the narrow empty seat space between me and someone else on the train. I really don't like feeling the soft warm body push hard against me.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2014, 4:12 pm

Waking up too late.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 12:11 am

Two words: VERTICAL VIDEOS.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 7:41 pm

-Commercials. I sincerely believe they are run by an extremely evil empire that threatens to send all of us into severe mental illness so they can take over the world.

-I especially hate commercials this time of year for cold/flu/whatever medicine that feature some person who literally looks like death, and then they take the stupid drug and suddenly they're at work acting like they've been restored to life. Cold medicine may make your symptoms temporarily more tolerable but they will not cure you! And you should not be going to work or other public places while sick and highly contagious. The very thought makes my blood boil. :evil:

-Religious people who think Halloween is evil and that no Christian person (like myself) should have anything to do with it (It's my favorite holiday), and that it should be banned everywhere. Apparently, when people fall asleep in church it's not because of the long, monotonous sermon or the fact that they had to get up early on a weekend morning, but because of Halloween. Seriously. Well then I guess we should get rid of Christmas since it supposedly is originally a pagan holiday. And yet everyone seems to like Easter. I never hear anyone complain even if they are not Christian about it. Maybe because it's in the spring, and the pretty pastel colors and cute bunnies and flowers and chocolate and ... la la la. :roll:

-People who negatively label or stereotype other people just because they hate something the other person likes. Such as saying all males who like a certain cartoon who's target audience is female are all gay or freaks. Of course you don't hear that kind of hating as much when girls like a cartoon aimed at boys, such as nearly every one that features robots or superheros, but that's because "girl stuff" is still believed

-People who really hate cats or abuse them. I don't like it when people who hate abuse all animals, but yeah, I'm a cat freak.

-People who won't stop coughing in public, even though I know they can't help it. But I just want to throw some Halls at them! Plus a lot of people where I live smoke like chimneys so that's partly to blame for it.

-People who keep making that disgusting "HWOCK" sound to clear their throat. My grandmother did this a lot when she was over this Christmas Eve because she was getting over a cold, but I'd rather eat dirt than say anything nasty to my own grandmother. :)

-People who don't know what something is, but instead of just admitting they don't know or asking what it means they pretend that they do know, because they're afraid they'll look stupid, but then they nearly always end up looking a lot more stupid than if they admitted they didn't know.

BTW, what does "twerking" mean? Something to do with Twitter? And yes, I did notice most of my dislikes all started with "people who..." :P

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 9:08 pm

Here in the south, people who say "I forget" or "I'm fixin' to." Even worse was the photographer who asked me, "Ready to get yer pitcher made?" I mean, if I had wanted some limeade, I would've just gone somewhere else.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 10:39 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
-Commercials. I sincerely believe they are run by an extremely evil empire that threatens to send all of us into severe mental illness so they can take over the world.

-I especially hate commercials this time of year for cold/flu/whatever medicine that feature some person who literally looks like death, and then they take the stupid drug and suddenly they're at work acting like they've been restored to life. Cold medicine may make your symptoms temporarily more tolerable but they will not cure you! And you should not be going to work or other public places while sick and highly contagious. The very thought makes my blood boil. :evil:

They always play those ads right on dinner time. :twisted:

-Religious people who think Halloween is evil and that no Christian person (like myself) should have anything to do with it (It's my favorite holiday), and that it should be banned everywhere. Apparently, when people fall asleep in church it's not because of the long, monotonous sermon or the fact that they had to get up early on a weekend morning, but because of Halloween. Seriously. Well then I guess we should get rid of Christmas since it supposedly is originally a pagan holiday. And yet everyone seems to like Easter. I never hear anyone complain even if they are not Christian about it. Maybe because it's in the spring, and the pretty pastel colors and cute bunnies and flowers and chocolate and ... la la la. :roll:

-People who negatively label or stereotype other people just because they hate something the other person likes. Such as saying all males who like a certain cartoon who's target audience is female are all gay or freaks. Of course you don't hear that kind of hating as much when girls like a cartoon aimed at boys, such as nearly every one that features robots or superheros, but that's because "girl stuff" is still believed

-People who really hate cats or abuse them. I don't like it when people who hate abuse all animals, but yeah, I'm a cat freak.

-People who won't stop coughing in public, even though I know they can't help it. But I just want to throw some Halls at them! Plus a lot of people where I live smoke like chimneys so that's partly to blame for it.

-People who keep making that disgusting "HWOCK" sound to clear their throat. My grandmother did this a lot when she was over this Christmas Eve because she was getting over a cold, but I'd rather eat dirt than say anything nasty to my own grandmother. :)

-People who don't know what something is, but instead of just admitting they don't know or asking what it means they pretend that they do know, because they're afraid they'll look stupid, but then they nearly always end up looking a lot more stupid than if they admitted they didn't know.

BTW, what does "twerking" mean? Something to do with Twitter? And yes, I did notice most of my dislikes all started with "people who..." :P

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2014, 10:45 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:

Tried to quote some of your post but it didn't work :oops:

Anyway the part where you said about cold and flu ads annoys me too they always show them right on dinner time. :twisted: