who here collects things, what do you collect

Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

questor
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2015, 1:18 pm

I collect exhaustion, books, and dirt. My place is a filthy mess. I am too tired to do anything about it. I can escape having to deal with it by either surfing the web, or reading my books. Sometimes I even stagger off to sleep. That's the best escape of all.

AntDog
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2015, 10:10 pm

PRETTY DRAGONS!! !
Foreign money
Maps
Shiny rocks

Boo Radley
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 12:15 am

Books. I probably have close to 500 on my shelves. I just like to be surrounded by books. It's the safest feeling in the world. I can take refuge in all that information.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 12:32 am

odd doodads, such as a neurophone, a device that purportedly translates audio signals via the peripheral nervous system.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 1:35 am

Music....vinyls, cds, cassette tapes and band merch like t-shirts, posters, buttons, patches(most of which are sewn onto a denim vest)....I also have a back patch I am getting ready to sew onto a different vest not denim though just a cool looking black cloth one with fake fur collar thing figured my Dio patch will look good on it. I also have another Iron Maiden patch to sew on another vest or jacket.

I also have some random coins like foriegn ones and a chunk of copper I found.

Bun
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 1:42 am

Snoopy books is my main thing to collect. I have a few more things, but *shrug*

Nichard
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Feb 2015, 1:51 am

I collect information. I read textbooks in class rather than listening to the teacher or doing the work. It gets me better grades. :P
I physically collect bouncy balls of different sizes and colors, knives, bottlecaps, and mostly books. I have about thousands of dollars worth of books in boxes under my bed, in my closet, under and on top of my desk, on top of my dresser, and some are just stacked up several feet high leaning against the furniture.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2015, 1:53 am

Nichard wrote:
I collect information. I read textbooks in class rather than listening to the teacher or doing the work. It gets me better grades. :P
I physically collect bouncy balls of different sizes and colors, knives, bottlecaps, and mostly books. I have about thousands of dollars worth of books in boxes under my bed, in my closet, under and on top of my desk, on top of my dresser, and some are just stacked up several feet high leaning against the furniture.

Nice LOL avatar...Draven is ridiculous, though I have not played that character just have watched my brother play as him.