Please, need help for my friend...

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

skonamis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Mar 2015, 8:12 am

Hello. I am worried for a friend and she truly needs help.

There is an older man(over 65), who wants to have children with younger women(24+). He is crazy for my female friend and she does not want to do anything with him anymore because she only wanted to be friends but realized he has other motives. He used her depression against her. He used her when she was weak and unconscious. She definitely needs that man to leave her alone. Keeps calling her everyday and wants to meet once a week and he tells people they are a couple. It is a lie! That man is dangerous and doesn't seem to give up at all even when told to leave her alone. He forces himself into her life. She won't answer his calls and does not meet with him anymore because she found out he is dangerous and has suspicious motives. She thought he would be a father-like friend, but definitely not! That man is deeply disturbing her day-to-day and won't leave her alone even when she tells him to leave her alone. Her mother fears he might come to her home and kill her when she will not do what he wants. Has keeps calling her and wanting to meet her, but she will not. We are planning to block his messages and calls, but there is a danger that he will find her when she won't answer him.

How is it possible to get that man out of her life!?

:?

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2015, 8:27 am

Inform local police detectives as much as you can about this guy and with any luck they'll begin a tangential investigation. He's clearly a hazard to women's well being. I realize Estonia isn't exactly a model for governmental/legal transparency but as a technology pro I'm well aware of Estonia's focus on emerging technical capabilities and proficiency in reading the "lay of the land" on line. In advance of the official legal inquiry, however long it may take I think it's essential for you to find a way of foiling these unwelcome intrusions with misdirection and subterfuge as long as possible so as to maintain a tranquil undisturbed existence for your friend in the meantime.

I hope this helps. Sorry I don't know any Estonian.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

skonamis
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Mar 2015, 8:41 am

Thank You!