Maybe I won't be on WP for two or three weeks

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2007, 7:30 pm

My sister will be in the hospital minimum for two weeks. My mom is caring for my grandma, so I have to care for my sister because nobody can't.

I hope I can be online minimum for a hour, but I don't know how much free time I will have.

See ya!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

07 Apr 2007, 7:40 pm

Hope your sister feels better soon!

sunnycat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2007, 8:14 pm

I hope for your sister's and your grandmother's recovery... take care and see you soon!

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2007, 12:13 pm

Hola Saxen, ya verás como pronto se recuperará tu hermana :)

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2007, 11:45 pm

My grandmother is better, and my mother is more relaxed because my aunts came from Mexico D.F. and now they are caring for my grandma.

My sister continues in the hospital, and now we're waiting for her biopsy's results. so today my sister's friends went to visit her and I played chess with her, these things make her feel happier and better.

My mother will be with my sister in the morning and I'll be with her afternoon, so I'll have more free time.