Page 3332 of 4092 [ 65467 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3329, 3330, 3331, 3332, 3333, 3334, 3335 ... 4092  Next

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 10:26 am

SaveFerris wrote:
^ and wearing protective goggles ? When was the last time you saw a robot gob in someone's eye :roll:

Ever had hydraulic fluid in your eye? Stings like a MoFo!

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 10:29 am

SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:
What bothers me about captcha is having to lie about being a robot. Although I prefer the term Artificial Person.

I've already posted this but you may of missed it , I get a different kind of captcha and have to lie

I'm not a cock puppet... 8-O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 11:16 am

Hello, all.

I'm swarmed by book ideas again.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 11:21 am

Hello Kuraudo7777

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 11:57 am

Boo has taken over nearly every chair in the house, as well as all my blankets.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 12:24 pm

It has just occurred to me that except perhaps in a handful of circumstances Wonder woman's 'lasso of truth' will make a person no matter how indifferent, apathetic or 'not caring' utter a response out of their vocal cords (mainly)...if their is no response or one of indeterminacy ("I don't know") then something is up..it's a lie detector not a troubleshooter.

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 12:42 pm

There Are Four Lights!

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 12:48 pm

Darmok wrote:

That's nice

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 12:49 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
Boo has taken over nearly every chair in the house, as well as all my blankets.

Yeah, but that's all about territory gains

Taradine
Raven
Raven

19 Dec 2018, 12:59 pm

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 1:35 pm

'Jurassic world 3' has the opportunity to be a comedy-drama with a 'Green Aesop' about wildlife conservation.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 1:40 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:
What bothers me about captcha is having to lie about being a robot. Although I prefer the term Artificial Person.

I've already posted this but you may of missed it , I get a different kind of captcha and have to lie

Robots don't need to know what a captcha is to decide it should be clicked.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Taradine
Raven
Raven

19 Dec 2018, 1:59 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:

cock puppet

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 2:08 pm

Taradine wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
EzraS wrote:

cock puppet

Is that an admittance :lol:

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 4:11 pm

I've invented a new game.

First you start with one round of Tsuro, to find out what character you are, represented by Lego figures [though the player who gets the Dragon Card gets to be a special character], then move on to a Monopoly board that is inside the TARDIS, and has different locations pulled from various franchises, as well as Pokemon cards instead of Chance cards and YuGiOh cards instead of Challenge cards, to find out what legendary Pokemon you will be looking for. Then it moves on to a Labyrinth board, wherein you look for the legendary Pokemon and make a Pokemon team to challenge the Master [from Doctor Who], who has an army of YuGiOh monsters.
When he/she inevitably loses, you next have to find him/her through playing Doctor Who Clue, but that's optional.

[Oh, feel free to look up the terms I'm using, if you have no idea what I'm talking about.]

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2018, 4:15 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
[Oh, feel free to look up the terms I'm using, if you have no idea what I'm talking about.]

There's my entire day gone then.