Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Feyokien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2016, 2:26 am

Synth pop/New Wave has been covertly sinking it's teeth into me this past year :P . The Police, New Order, M83, I'm assuming Bowie though I know he cover a lot of genres, Men at Work, and now Men without Hats. There are others I can't think of at the moment. I also listen to 80's/90's/00's Alt Rock and Prog with some ambient/soundtrack and Indie/Singer Songwriter on the side. 80's/90's/00's alt rock covers a lot of stuff so the notable bands that I listen to from this time period are Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Radiohead, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Smashing Pumpkins, REM, Sonic Youth, U2, Mazzy Star, and so many others. Post Grunge Bands/"Brocore" are gross :P . Prog bands/artists I like are Pink Floyd and Steve Wilson/Porcupine Tree(technically he was porcupine tree, rest were just paid musicians). I need to make a more concentrated effort on Indie, there's so much out there. Also have a thing for "Post Rock" as well as it's been dubbed. Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, and others. There's also a special place in my heart for Roots Rock/Heartland Rock, Tom Petty in particular.