Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2023, 2:55 am

I think I'd be gearing up and going for a midnight motorcycle ride right about meow. But noooo.. it's kinda cold outside @ 7C & 96% humidity with a 30% chance of light showers. :roll: 7C is Okaaaay when it's dry, but super humid? Gets bone chilling cold at 100-whatever kmh. So much nicer when it's like 17C on a dry Summer night. 8)

Almost midnight.. mostly procrastinating wrapping gifts & writing Christmas cards. Rather it was warm and I could comfortably go for a ride! I'd probably rip downtown Vancouver and tour around a bit, maybe stop for a beer, then make my way home.. and overshoot it by a couple exits on the highway just for the longer ride home. Motorcycles are almost never about the shortest quickest distance from A-B (here); they're all about the riiiiiiiide.

Technically I COULD go riding now.. but I prefer to be a bit more comfortable. So I'll just day (night?) dream about it a bit while I continue not getting much wrapped or written, if anything at all! :lol: Of COURSE I'm gonna do this stuff at the last possible second and then wonder how I'm gonna deliver everything on time.. traditions and all. :P

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2023, 12:39 am

If it was summer, I'd be a cute little Om Nom and I'd be hopping through the grass looking for candy.

Campingbare
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Dec 2023, 12:48 am

I'd be out wilderness camping somewhere.

Meyer-Briggs: INTP Comorbidities: Narcolepsy, NFLE, Alexithemia, Dyspraxia, Prosopagnosia, Anomia, IBS
........................If God meant for us to go around naked, we'd have been born that way........................

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jan 2024, 6:54 pm

I'd be getting out my bouncing base(like a bouncy castle without walls) and air juggler game at the same time!
And taking pics of them and filming them! And later having fun!

I'll also be hiring a huge adult bouncy castle too!

Here's my bouncing base:

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jan 2024, 7:22 pm

And my other inflatable game pic:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2024, 8:58 pm

^I like inflatable fun.. but my inflatables are surf kites and a stand up paddleboard. All for on the water vs land.

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Jan 2024, 5:18 am

goldfish21 wrote:
^I like inflatable fun.. but my inflatables are surf kites and a stand up paddleboard. All for on the water vs land.

Thanks.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2024, 6:53 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
If it was summer, I'd be a cute little Om Nom and I'd be hopping through the grass looking for candy.

I'd worry about candy I find in the grass, it might have bugs on it. :lol:

hapyecakehapyepie
Raven
Raven

14 Jan 2024, 9:48 pm

If it was summer, I would be having smores and staring at the stars in the night sky.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2024, 11:08 pm

If it was summer, my knees wouldn't hurt as much.

Harmonie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jan 2024, 11:10 pm

I'd be sitting here at my computer all of the same. However, I would likely be sadder, because it'd be warmer in the house and I like it cooler. It's in the single digits F outside right now and even with the heater it's still nice and cool in my room and I love the feeling and sleeping under my covers!

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2024, 1:18 am

i might be smoking weed legally...*fingers crossed*

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2024, 2:14 am

ocean wrote:

So foreign..

It’s been legal here since 2017. It’s been treated like it’s legal here since.. the 1960’s? People smoke it wherever. You’re allowed to grow 4 plants per person if you want to - but almost no one bothers since there’s legal and black market weed for sale everywhere for very reasonable prices. Not much incentive to grow your own unless you really want to.

Someday the rest of the world will catch up. Maybe Canada we’ll help lead the way on legalizing other drugs federally, too.

ocean
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2024, 8:16 am

goldfish21 wrote:
ocean wrote:

So foreign..

It’s been legal here since 2017. It’s been treated like it’s legal here since.. the 1960’s? People smoke it wherever. You’re allowed to grow 4 plants per person if you want to - but almost no one bothers since there’s legal and black market weed for sale everywhere for very reasonable prices. Not much incentive to grow your own unless you really want to.

Someday the rest of the world will catch up. Maybe Canada we’ll help lead the way on legalizing other drugs federally, too.

yeah, you guys in Canada are SO lucky!! !...and yall should legalize as many drugs as possible 8) ...do you smoke weed?

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2024, 8:46 am

Yea, legalise all drugs. Get lots of tax on them to pay for rehab and put the scummy dealers out of business. 8)

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2024, 11:21 am

ocean wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
ocean wrote:

So foreign..

yeah, you guys in Canada are SO lucky!! !...and yall should legalize as many drugs as possible 8) ...do you smoke weed?

Ya, sometimes. Not daily like other times in my life, but sometimes.