Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

04 Nov 2007, 11:30 pm

since there is no mens topic i didnt know where to put this.

anyways, i love shaving. omg. it makes me feel like a man! i like it. it makes me feel like i have kids (even though i dont) and i get to boss them around. maybe its an american thing? anyways how do you like to shave

Pugly
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 12:03 am

I like my face clean shaven, but it's not an activity I enjoy.

I'm too lazy and in too much of a hurry in the morning to even use shaving cream, so I just use a razor with out it. Hurts a little, but not bad if I keep up with it.

My facial hair grows in sort of patchy, so I only really have to shave every two days or so. My next day is another man's 5 o'clock shadow.

The worst part though, is that I always, always miss parts of my face shaving. So I get little patches of facial hair... ugh... not good.

Wanting more than what I have might appear as greed.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

05 Nov 2007, 12:18 am

i wish i used gel. i'd probably eat it it looks so eatable. i just use a water&razor, not much facial hair here

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

05 Nov 2007, 12:21 am

anyways this is gonna sound wierd but if i was shaving i'd wanna look like john travolta. and have him come out of the bathroom yelling at the kids

"hey you kids, knock it off!" :D

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 12:33 am

After shaving this morning...

Before bed tonight... :wink:

Actually, this is a few weeks old.
I do more harm to myself using a razor blade than scissors and electric shaver.

There was one time in my life when I tried using the old straight razor! 8O

I actually didn't cut myself very badly with that, for some reason.

what I don't understand is when people see my beard coming back and say, "Oh! You're growing it back!".

I have to inform them that I don't 'grow' anything back... it does it all on it's own. :P

I edited it with new photos. Maybe you all like these better! :wink:

Last edited by wsmac on 05 Nov 2007, 1:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

05 Nov 2007, 12:51 am

thank god nothings showing up. looking at facial hair is nasty, speaking of heaven do you think john travolta as micheal the archangel really smells like carmels and cotton candy?

alexbeetle
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 12:51 am

i don't like to shave or the fact i have to :cry:

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 12:55 am

I hate shaving,at least every other day i have to shave,the hair on my face grow fast for some reason :evil:

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 12:55 am

Shaving is just another daily routine that I don't particularly care for but do it anyway. It was pretty easy during the many years that I used a Remington Microscreen II corded electric shaver. I had to switch back to bladed shavers when the stores stopped stocking the replacement screens for my model DF-10 Remington. The blade and foam method requires more time, and doesn't allow nearly as much intricacy as the electric did. I find the disposeable bladed-shavers to be wasteful, but that's what I currently use. I clean them well, and can get at least 2 months of use from one.

Wsmac, your photos don't show on my browser. Probably because I keep javascript normally turned off.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 2:14 am

I usually shave my neck, as I don't like the itchy feeling that hair there induces. I go through periods where I shave my face/head, and then I leave them to grow.

When I do shave my face/head, I like the feeling of the razor gliding across the skin (sensory stuff I guess).

Paula
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 2:18 am

I'm not hearing good things about John Travolta lately. I hope it's not true...but I'm thinking it is. Anyways....clean shavin men...yeah...I like em that way.

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 2:26 am

I have having to shave, it always ends up hurting at the start.

sluice
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 4:14 am

I'll shave every couple of days. I have light hair so I really don't need to do it every day.
I don't have kids nor look like John Travolta so I can't help you there. I do really want to
shave my head though. I just haven't had the guts. How do you know what you would look
like with a shaven head? Should you have certain prominent features or what? I'd like to
avoid looking like an escaped mental patient with my aspieness or worse yet a skinhead. :)

Reodor_Felgen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2007, 6:57 am

I hate shaving. I shave once a week, even though I'm capable of growing a full beard. I like to have a little stubble, though... :)

Speedy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

05 Nov 2007, 8:27 am

I shave on Wednesdays and Saturdays, can't get out of that routine just now. Didn't like shaving until I bought myself a decent razor, now its quite soothing. That and you get a limited amount of potential future facial hair to play with; long sideburns, tache, goatee, etc.

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Inigo Montoya

frankwah
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Nov 2007, 9:55 am

I hardly ever shave. I'm 23, but when I shave I look almost prepubescent again. Therefore, when my "beard"--if that's what you choose to call it--gets past an undesirable length, I take out the hair clippers and then put it on the lowest setting and then trim it down, so I still have some facial hair and therefore at least some sex appeal. Women, oddly--bless their hearts--actually seem to like it.