Females: Would you prefer to be male? and why?

Page 1 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

androidbeing
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Nov 2007, 5:07 pm

Females: Would you prefer to be male? and if so why?

Android

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 5:23 pm

I would prefer to be male, because I'd have a penis instead of a vagina, and I would be less likely to get raped and pregnant.

Sid :O)

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 5:37 pm

Sex would also be so much more fun.

And I'd be able to go crazy as if I was drink, and people wouldn't comment on how unladylike my drunken behavior was!

Aridarr
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 5:48 pm

When I am off medication I want to be male.

On medication, I love being female.

As for genitals, you do know the clitoris has more nerve endings than a penis, right?

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 6:09 pm

Aridarr wrote:
As for genitals, you do know the clitoris has more nerve endings than a penis, right?

I never knew that, but I also didn't know untill recently that women could ejaculate loads more than men. I didn't know that women could ejaculate at all.

juliekitty
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 7:45 pm

yes and no.

i wouldn't need to find a bathroom as often, but men's fashion is boring.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2007, 8:31 pm

I think that I'd be just as comfortable being male as female, but I'm not unhappy being female.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

bjorker
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Nov 2007, 2:37 am

I would rather be neither. Truly. I cannot STAND gender stereotypes, I find them constricting and highly annoying, frustrating, etc...

I want to be viewed as my own person regardless of gender. I think most people that get to know me learn quickly not to put me in that box.

As far as looks, I don't look particularly androgynous, mostly because I like my hair somewhat long. But I do like boys' clothes. I would say that my personality is very androgynous, though. I don't like being girly. It's not that I want to be a guy, that's just who I am. It really shouldn't be about gender. When I'm talking to someone, when I'm developing an interest for someone (platonic or not), or when I'm developing my own interests, gender has NO bearing on that whatsoever. It just doesn't mean anything to me.

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2007, 5:43 am

Heck yes I'd choose to be male if I could. Males have it so easy! No more dealing with monthly crap, mess, pains the works. Can't get pregnant, don't have to give birth, no gynecologist appointments! Far less hormone issues, don't have to shave 60% of your body or feel the pressure to wear make-up... I could go on & on.

thyme
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2007, 1:06 pm

I like who I am and don't want to be someone else. So no I don't want to be a man.

MelancholyBunny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2007, 2:04 pm

There would be some advantages to being male, mostly hormone (or lack therof) related, however I am sure there are just as many disadvantages.

Not having breasts would be fun, at least when they hurt, and not having to deal with periods would also be good.

As I am a woman, my lack of height is considered socially acceptable and, even according to some people, cute. So I think I'll stay the way I am.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2007, 3:09 pm

I think I like being a girl, because it's more socially acceptable for me to still live with my parents when I get older.

GetDownOnIt
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Nov 2007, 3:35 pm

Nah, I like having a vagina. And even though I fancy men, I find the female shape to be really beautiful.

Plus, I can't see how you guys can stand to have that thing swinging around down there. I mean, you were born with it, so I guess you get used to it but I like everything to be neatly tucked away :P

Quote:
And I'd be able to go crazy as if I was drink, and people wouldn't comment on how unladylike my drunken behavior was!

Just do it anyways. Who wants to be a lady? I'd rather be a woman who can have fun and relax.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2007, 3:38 pm

GetDownOnIt wrote:
I can't see how you guys can stand to have that thing swinging around down there. I mean, you were born with it, so I guess you get used to it but I like everything to be neatly tucked away :P

It's a burden we all have to bear ...

JustSteph
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Nov 2007, 3:59 pm

I practically am a guy :lol:
All my clothes are from guys' sections, except my jeans coz damn hips get in the way of guys jeans. And I've always acted more like a guy than a girl. I always preferred lego, k-nex, gameboys, the Sega and the Playstation to dolls and barbies when i was a kid. Actually, looking round my room now, it could quite easily belong to a guy, apart from the old flowery curtains, but they're only there because we've never gotten round to buying new ones
Not having to deal with periods and breasts would be great! And childbirth I could imagine.

Novinha
Toucan
Toucan

07 Nov 2007, 5:57 pm

I'm not the girliest girl alive but I'd still rather stay female. I start doubting myself whenever I have trouble finding a bathroom or run out of pads, though... :roll: