De-Code the previous person's dream!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 3:09 pm

I had a dream where I was at a job interview.
In the interview room, there were two women.
One was older and was dressed in a conservative suit.
The other was younger, had red hair, green eyes,
and was wearing a very sexy angel outfit, minus the halo.

The interview went on without incident, until I saw a big, buff man behind them carrying something in a wheelbarrow. The sexy lady said "Don't mind him, focus on this interview."

So the interview went on.
At the end of the interview, the lights went out
and I heard the sexy woman say "Come with me."

What did this dream mean?

Rainstorm5
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 11:57 pm

Did the woman in the conservative outfit say anything in your dream? Curious.

My interpretation:

The job interview represents an awkward situation for you, the sexy woman represents that which is unnattainable. The conservative woman represents either your mother or other female authoritarian figure in your life who simply observes you and quietly passes judgement (or you feel that she does). The guy with the wheelbarrow represents two things - distraction from something you need to focus on in your waking life and also paranoia that things are going on in the background (ulterior motives?) that other people don't want you to know about. The sexy woman and the conservative woman are also distractions, drawing your attention away from that which you know you need to focus on - a new job or promotion that you really want, perhaps?

just my .00002

A dream I had about an hour ago, during my traditional Saturday afternoon nap:

I dreamt that I was driving home from work and for some reason my car began acting up. The steering wheel and pedals wouldn't work like they were supposed to and I felt the car moving closer to the edge of the road. I then see that I'm heading straight for a steep ditch and I see all these tiny, white wooden crosses standing there. I begin to scream for help as my car runs over the crosses and I feel the car going off the road. I wake up at the exact time when I feel the pull of gravity on the car as it rolls into the ditch.